one of us can not be wrong

2018-04-06  本文已影响0人  Gabrielleelle

I lit a thin green candle, to make you jealous of me.

我燃起小绿烛,多么想你能妒

But the room just filled up with mosquitos,

房间里 却蚊虫四起  

they heard that my body was free.

只因我衣袖开敞

Then I took the dust of a long sleepless night

长夜无眠 思绪扬尘

and I put it in your little shoe.

放到你小小靴中

And then I confess that I tortured the dress

翩翩战袍 也被我扯坏

that you wore for the world to look through.

让你无法妖妖娆娆

I showed my heart to the doctor: he said I just have to quit.

医生诊我心病,他说只需放下

Then he wrote himself a prescription,

他却开药方给自己

and your name was mentioned in it!

竟也有你的芳名

Then he locked himself in a library shelf

他蜷在书架后 用我们的甜蜜

with the details of our honeymoon,

给自己画地为牢

and I hear from the nurse that he's gotten much worse

护士说 他 旧病复生 

and his practice is all in a ruin.

一切徒劳

I heard of a saint who had loved you,

听说圣徒也曾爱你

so I studied all night in his school.

我拜他为师彻夜讨教

He taught that the duty of lovers

他说爱人的义务

is to tarnish the golden rule.

便是互为叛徒

And just when I was sure that his teachings were pure

我信这该是真理之时

he drowned himself in the pool.

他转身一跃入湖

His body is gone but back here on the lawn

躯体不知何处  灵魂盘旋

his spirit continues to drool.

在草坪上翩翩飞舞

An Eskimo showed me a movie

而爱斯基摩人给我看

he'd recently taken of you:

他为你拍的电影

the poor man could hardly stop shivering,

可怜的人儿 浑身战栗

his lips and his fingers were blue.

嘴片发紫手指泛蓝

I suppose that he froze when the wind took your clothes

我想 当风褪去你的战袍

and I guess he just never got warm.

他身心凉透 温暖飞逝

But you stand there so nice, in your blizzard of ice,

可风暴雪雨中 你款款婷婷  

oh please let me come into the storm.

啊 我愿 再入风暴

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读