勃朗宁夫人十四行诗——第十一

2016-09-24  本文已影响75人  urna

And wilt thou have me fashion into speech 你可愿把我化作爱你的言语,

The love I bear thee, finding words enough,求索出满满的词句,表达深埋的爱意,

And hold the torch out, while the winds are rough, 风很狂野,吹过我俩的面颊,

Between our faces, to cast light on each?--- 该不该举起火炬,让彼此获取光明?——

I drop it at thy feet. I cannot teach  

我把它扔了,在你脚边。我无法教导自己的手

My hand to hold my spirit so far off

把灵魂撕扯,远离自我 ------- 本我 ------

From myself---me---that I should bring thee proof

那样我才应该给你证明,

In words, of love hid in me out of reach.

用言语,证明不可触及的雪藏的爱。

Nay, let the silence of my womanhood

不,让位给女子特有的沉默吧

Commend my woman-love to thy belief,---   它会引领我女性的爱成为你的信仰,-----

Seeing that I stand unwon, however wooed, 看,好逑如许,我也没有胜利的站姿,

And rend the garment of my life, in brief,

划开生之华服,不多言,

By a most dauntless, voiceless fortitude,

以无与比拟的刚毅,勇敢的,无语的,

Lest one touch of this heart convey its grief.

触动这颗心,一次,悲伤无余。

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读