一首诗的时间花非花诗集简诗

现代诗·这样就很好 That’s Good

2022-05-05  本文已影响0人  如是如来

这样就很好

That’s Good

余秀华

Yu Xiuhua


春天消逝了

When Spring is gone,

树枝上还有浓稠的鸟鸣

there is a lasting birdsong amid branches.

这样就很好

That’s good.

听不见鸟鸣

When the birdsong is gone,

却有一个露水丰盈的早晨

there is still a dewy morning.

这样就不坏

That’s not bad.

这个早晨不是故乡的

Rather than in my hometown,  the morning is spent

是在路上

on the road.

这样也很好

That’s good as well.

我不知道你在哪里

While I don’t know where you are,

但知道你在世上

I know you are somewhere in the world.

我就很安心

That’s relieved.

我不知道你在和谁说话

While I don’t know to whom you are talking,

但是知道你用的口音

I know the accent you are using,

仿佛我听见

as if you were by my side.

人间有许多悲伤

As so much mourners are there in the world,

我承担的不是全部

I am not alone.

这样就很好

That's good.

(此诗可以赠李健)

(This poem can be presented to Li Jian.)

(Translated by Echo)

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读