143th days
I can't put up with their incessant bickering.
我受不了他们没完没了的争吵。
I'm not going to put up with it any .
我再也受不了了。
He can't put up the failure.
他受不了失败。
You don't have to put up with me.
你不用惯着我。
I have no choice but to put up with her.
我没得选,只能忍忍了。
It's the last thing in the world she'll put up with.
这是她最不能容忍的事。
The incessant noise was a real distraction.
持续不断的噪声真让人心烦意乱。
There was the incessant chatter of invisible insects on the soft night air.
在温柔的夜空中,看不见的虫儿们叫个不停。
That's why we have incessant meetings.
这就是为什么我们得接二连三地开会。
It's just constant bickering back and forth.
就是一直在吵来吵去。
Can you put the bickering on hold?
你们能不能先别吵了?
Okey, we can bicker as long as you want another time, but are you gonna get out your position.
下次我们斗嘴都多长时间都行,但是你要不要先撤出来?
Excuse me for a second, they are always bickering about something or other.
等我一下,他们有事没事总是在斗嘴。
We used to argue and push each other's buttons.
我们总是争论,紧逼对方。
The great back and forth, joking around.
这种你来我往的斗嘴。
He really knows how to push daddy's buttons.
他最拿手的就是把爸爸激怒。
We head a bit of a row.
我们小吵了一架。
We may have a bit of a problem on our hands.
I do apologize on Merle. He just loves a brawl.
我替莫尔道个歉,他是个打架狂。
I do apologize on behave of Merle.
Well, father, you got a lot of people stirred. They're at each other's throats.
神父,你激起了不少民愤,他们现在吵得不可开交。
I can't believe I can do it.