美国企业家宣言

2019-02-03  本文已影响45人  时光被我偷偷藏起来了

I do not choose to be a common person.

我不要选择做一个普通人。

It is my right to be uncommon—if I can.

如果我可以,我有权成为杰出的人。

I seek opportunity—not security.

我寻求机会,不寻求安稳。

I do not wish to be a kept citizen,

我不想成为一位有保障的国民,

humbled and dulled by having the state look after me.

孱弱而沉闷的安享着国家的照顾。

I want to take the calculated risk,

我要做有意义的冒险。

to dream and to build,

我要梦想,我要创造。

to fail and to succeed.

我要失败,我也要成功。

I refuse to barter incentive for a dole;

我渴望奖励,拒绝施舍。

I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence;

我宁要充满挑战的人生,也不要万无一失的活着;

the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of Utopia.

宁要心满意足的颤抖,也不要萎靡虚空的平静。

I will not trade my freedom for beneficence

我不会拿我的自由换取恩惠。

nor my dignity for a handout.

也不会拿我的崇高换取救济。

I will never cower before any master

我绝不在任何权威面前发抖,

nor bend to any threat.

也绝不为任何恐吓所屈服。

It is my heritage to stand erect, proud, and unafraid;

我的天性是挺胸直立,骄傲,而无所畏惧。

to think and act for myself;

我要自由的思考和行动。

to enjoy the benefit of my creations;

我要纵情于我创造的价值。

and to face the world boldly

终有一天,我会面带自豪,

and say:

向世界宣告:

"This, with God's help, I have done."

“在上帝的帮助下,我做到了!”

—Entrepreneur's Credo of the American

—美国企业家宣言

美国企业家宣言
上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读