诗潮

翻译 离别 拜伦

2018-04-06  本文已影响7人  多丽码字

When we two parted 离别

by George Gordon Byron拜伦

When we two parted

In silence and tears,

无言泪湿离别时,

Half broken-hearted 

To sever for years,

肝肠寸断又几年,

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

Colder thy kiss;

香吻添寒浸哀颜;

Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!

绵绵别绪延无期!

The dew of the morning

Sunk chill on my brow-

眉头冷锁朝露重

It felt like the warning

Of what I feel now.

心感身受离愁笼

Thy vows are all broken,

And light is thy fame:

山盟安在汝名轻

I hear thy name spoken,

And share in its shame.

听闻汝名羞人前。

They name thee before me,

A knell to mine ear;

A shudder comes o’er me-

汝名闻恶伤吾耳

Why wert thou so dear?

They know not I knew thee

住日情深无人知

Who knew thee too well:

long, long shall I rue thee,

奈何追悔今日迟

Too deeply to tell. 深情尽在不言中。

In secret we met- 往昔幽会

In silence I grieve, 今痛无声,

That thy heart could forget,

Thy spirit deceive.

汝心遗汝魂欺。

If I should meet thee After ling year,

别后经年若相遇

How should I greet thee?

With silence and tears .

泪眼无语我奈何。

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读