王冠第1季第3集台词

2021-08-13  本文已影响0人  xiaoke_donkey
英文 中文
Gina! Gina! Ella! 吉娜吉娜艾拉
- Gina! Carina! Ella! - Gina! Carina! Ella! -吉娜卡瑞娜艾拉-吉娜卡瑞娜艾拉
Gina! Carina! 吉娜卡瑞娜
Gina! Carina! 吉娜卡瑞娜
Ella! Ella! 艾拉艾拉
Hello, Winston, this is Operations. 温斯顿这里是转接部
- Are you hearing me? - Hear you clearly. -听得到吗-很清晰
Stand by for testing. 准备测试
Testing now. 正在测试
Testing five, four, three, two, one. 测试五四三二一
Mummy. 妈妈
I've come to make a final representation. 我是来最后一次向你表态
And to beseech you not to do this. 劝你打消这个想法
I wish to address my people. It's my right. 我想跟我的子民说话这是我的权利
You have forfeited that right. 你已经放弃了这项权利
There are things I wish to say. 我有话要说
In which capacity? You're no longer their king. 凭什么你已经不再是国王了
As a private individual. 我以个人名义
Oh, no one wants to hear from a private individual. 谁想听个人名义的讲话
Well, I beg to differ. The newspapers are for me. 恕难苟同媒体很支持我
The best thing for everyone would be if you said your goodbyes 最好的结果就是你安静地告别
quietly, privately, and disappeared into the night. 静静地消失在夜里
Preferably never to return. 最好再也不要回来
- I didn't say that. - But you thought it. -我没这么说-但你是这么想的
Admit it. 承认吧
Elizabeth! 伊丽莎白
Margaret! Come inside! 玛格丽特快进来
This is Windsor Castle. 这里是温莎城堡
There follows an important announcement from his Royal Highness, 一位王室成员有事要宣布
the Duke of Windsor. 温莎公爵
A few hours ago, 几小时前
I discharged my last duty 我辞去了国王的职位
完整版请点击
as King and Emperor. 不再进行统治
And, now that I have been succeeded by my brother, 如今我已传位给我的弟弟
the Duke of York, 约克公爵
my first words must be to declare my allegiance to him. 首先我必须宣誓效忠于他
This I do with all my heart. 全心全意
- Come along, girls. - You all know the reasons -来吧孩子们-你们都知道
which have impelled me to renounce the throne. 是什么让我放弃了王位
- I have found it impossible to carry... - Girls. Girls! -我无法承担-孩子们
...the heavy burden of responsibility, 这份重担
and to discharge my duties as King, 如今我辞去国王一职
as I would wish to do, 虽是我心所愿
without the help and support of the woman I love. 但却并未得到我挚爱之人的支持
This decision has been made less difficult to me 这项决定虽然十分艰难
by the sure knowledge 但是我知道
that my brother has one matchless blessing... 我的弟弟有着无与伦比的幸福...
- Come in. Both of you. -...enjoyed by so many of you, -快进来-你们许多人也有
and not bestowed on me. 我却无此殊荣
A happy home, with his wife and children. 那就是家庭美满妻儿承欢膝下
And now we all have a new king. 如今我们有了新国王
I wish him, and you, 我全心全意地愿他愿你们
his people, happiness and prosperity... 祝愿他和他的子民
with all my heart. 一生幸福美满
God bless you all. 上帝保佑你们
God save the King. 国王万岁
All right, Charles, all right. Stop it. 查尔斯好了够了
Well... good luck, darling. 祝你好运亲爱的
Thank you. 谢谢
And thank you for all this. It looks splendid. 谢谢你帮忙收拾非常漂亮
This is the first proper home I've ever had. 这是我第一个像模像样的家
- Tommy. - Good morning, Your Majesty. -汤米-早上好陛下
- You tracked me down. - Slightly, ma'am. -你找我-算是吧
If Your Majesty has no objection, 陛下同意的话
I thought we might attend to the Cabinet papers 在与其他王室见面后
after your meeting with Their Majesties. 我们应该看看内阁文件
Your schedule allows for 20 minutes. 陛下有二十分钟
For the papers? 来看文件吗
No, ma'am, 20 minutes with Their Majesties, 不是与王室成员们见面的时间
then directly on to the paperwork. 结束后直接去看文件
And then? 然后呢
Things will become more manageable once everything settles down. 等一切走上正轨后就会更加好办
Will it? 是吗
And once the Palace is your main residence. 等王宫成为您的主要居所之后
Our understanding is that 我们听说
he is arriving at Southampton as we speak. 他去了南安普顿大学
- Alone? - We believe so, ma'am. -一个人去的-似乎是这样夫人
That's something. 真了不起
Some last minute adjustments to the funeral arrangements. 还有一点葬礼临时更改需要确认
If you are in agreement, ma'am, 如果您同意的话夫人
we thought that the Duke of Windsor 我们认为温莎公爵
should join the Dukes of Gloucester, Kent and Edinburgh. 应该与格罗斯特肯特和爱丁堡公爵一起
But that'd be the row behind me. Breathing down my neck. 那就在我后面后脑勺都能感觉到他的呼吸
We could, if Her Majesty likes, increase the distance, 如果您需要的话我们可以拉开距离
put him back a few rows. 把他排得靠后一点
Any chance that could stretch 距离能不能拉远点
to being on the steps outside the chapel? 让他直接坐到教堂外的台阶上
I'm sorry, I know he's your son. 很抱歉我知道他是您的儿子
A son who gave up the throne 他放弃了王位
and, effectively, killed my other son. 因此还害死了我另一个儿子
Why not put him there? Close to the Prime Minister? 不如放在那里跟首相坐一起
- Thank you, ma'am. - Cry Baby. -谢谢您夫人-爱哭鬼
- What? - It's what he calls Winston. -什么-他就这么叫温斯顿
He and his wife have nasty little nicknames for all of us. 他跟他老婆给我们都起了难听的绰号
I'll tell you yours, if you ask me nicely. 你的绰号求我我就告诉你
No, thank you. 不用了谢谢
Shirley Temple. 秀兰·邓波尔[美国影星]
Ready, sir. 准备好了
This is indeed a sad arrival in my country. 举国同悲
I have crossed the Atlantic for the funeral of a dear brother, 我穿越大西洋来参加兄弟的葬礼
and to comfort Her Majesty, Queen Mary. 也是来安慰玛丽王后陛下
My heart goes out to the widowed Queen Mother 我与刚刚失去丈夫的王后
and her two daughters in their grief. 还有她的两个女儿一样心怀悲切
Thank you. 谢谢
完整版请点击
- Down there, look! - Right, that's enough. Look sharp! -在下面看-行了小心点
His Royal Highness, the Duke of Windsor, Your Majesty. 温莎公爵殿下到了陛下
Dear Mama. 亲爱的母亲
Poor Bertie. 可怜的伯蒂
So young. 这么年轻
One can only be thankful for all the years one had him. 这些年里有他陪伴我们心存感激
So wonderfully thoughtful and caring. 他如此体贴
An angel to his mother, wife and children. 是他的母亲妻子和孩子们的守护天使
I honestly believe he never thought of himself at all. 我真的觉得他从没为自己考虑过
He really was the perfect son. 他的确是个完美的儿子
I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you. 我无法想象这对你来说有多艰难
You've been very much in our thoughts and prayers. 我们在祈祷时常常想起你们
Ours? 我们
You'd be wise not to mention 你最好不要在接下来的几天
that woman's name for the next few days. 提起那个女人的名字
- I mentioned no name. - The implication was enough. -我没有提-暗示已经够明显了
If you say so. 好吧
I offer that in the spirit of maternal advice 作为一位母亲
that you may emerge from this trip 我希望你这次
with any remaining respect or affection at all. 能表现出一点点尊敬和关心
I had hoped all this might wait. 真希望这能再等等
I'm afraid not, ma'am. 恐怕不行夫人
I understand. 我明白
Shall we? 可以开始了吗
Now, the top sheet is simply a summary 最上面的这份
of all the contents of the box. 是关于盒子里所有内容的摘要
And we have in this case, a five power conference first. See... 我们现在先看一份五国会议的文件
- That's this one? - Yes. -这一份吗-是的
- So this... - More detail. -所以这是...-更多细节
- So, we start with this. - Yes, Your Majesty. -那我们从这份开始-好的陛下
- He's here. - He's here! -他来了-他来了
Don't rush, darling. 别着急亲爱的
It'll take him an hour to get to the front door. 他得花一个小时走到前门
And then an hour to get through the bloody thing! 再花一个小时走进来
Now, don't forget the two things we discussed. 别忘了我们商量过的两件事
- I won't. - The children keeping my surname. -不会忘的-让孩子们跟我姓
- Yes. - And us staying here in Clarence House, -好的-而且我们要住在克拉伦斯宫
not moving to Buckingham Palace. Both very important. 不搬到白金汉宫去两件事都很重要
I know. I won't forget. 我知道我不会忘的
- And don't be nervous. - I'm not nervous. -别紧张-我没有紧张
You look nervous. 你看上去很紧张
Be firm. Just lay down the law. 坚定一点下命令就好了
I know he's Winston Churchill and all that, 我知道他是温斯顿·丘吉尔
- but remember who you are. You're... - Nobody. -但记住你是谁你-谁也不是
The Queen of England. 是英国女王
Don't let me overrun. 别催我走太快
The Prime Minister, Your Majesty. 首相到了陛下
Your Majesty. 陛下
I so looked forward every Tuesday to my audiences with your... 我总是很期待每周四的时候
dear papa. 被你父亲接见
His late Majesty was a hero 对我和他的所有子民来说
to me and to all his people. 他是个英雄
Thank you. 谢谢
Do sit down, Prime Minister. 请坐吧首相先生
I've ordered tea. Or something stronger, perhaps. 我叫了茶或者更浓烈的也行
Oh, dear. Did no one explain? 亲爱的没有人跟你说过吗
The Sovereign never offers 君主从来不会
a Prime Minister refreshment. 给首相提供茶点
Nor a chair. 或是椅子
The precedent set by your great-great-grandmother 你曾曾祖母定下的规矩是
was to keep us standing like Privy Councillors. 让我们像枢密院成员一样站着
To waste time is a grievous sin. 浪费时间可是大罪过
And, if there is one thing 在我这52年从政的过程中
I have learned in 52 years of public service, 学到的唯一一件事
it is that there is no problem so complex, 就是没有什么复杂的问题
nor crisis so grave, that it cannot be 或是重大的危机
satisfactorily resolved within 20 minutes. So... 不能在20分钟内圆满解决所以
shall we make a start? 我们可以开始了吗
She's in with the PM now. 她正在里面和首相会面
And I made it abundantly clear how important it was that 我已经说得非常清楚了
she and the children take your name. 让她和孩子们姓你的姓非常重要
It's your name too. It's the name I gave you. 那也是你的姓是我传给你的
Having Mountbatten as the name of the Royal house, 把蒙巴顿变成皇室姓氏
having your first-born son, 让你的长子
Charles, as the first Mountbatten king... 查尔斯成为第一任蒙巴顿国王
Well, that would be some achievement, wouldn't it? 那可真是创举呢不是吗
Now, I would like to discuss your coronation. 现在我们来谈谈你的加冕仪式吧
Yes. 好的
I have a proposed date 我提议了一个日期
which has been run past Cabinet and approved. 内阁已经通过了
- Summer, I hope. - Indeed. Next year. -我希望在夏天-没错明年
Next year? Why the delay? 明年为什么这么迟
For your benefit entirely. 这完全是为你着想
A long period between accession and coronation 即位和加冕之间的间隔期
was of great value to your father. 当时对你的父亲来说很重要
He had five months. 他有五个月的时间
You're proposing I have 16 before I am crowned. 你的建议是我过16个月再加冕
Yes. 是的
That would take anyone weeks to read... 那得花几周时间读...
- Anyway, thanks for the drink. - Thank you, Jock. -谢谢你准备的饮品-谢谢乔克
- Sir. - Sir. -先生-先生
Foreign office first, let's surprise Anthony. 先去外交部吓吓安东尼
- And? - Nothing. -怎么样-没什么
We discussed the end of rationing of sugar, butter and meat, 我们商议结束糖黄油和肉的定量供应
the situation in Korea, and the date of my coronation. 韩国的形势还有我的加冕日期
I barely got a word in. 我没能插上话
Of course not, the man barely draws breath. 他讲话基本不停顿
- You have to butt in. - You can't! -你应该直接打断-当然不行
Not in the private audience. 不能在私下会面的时候
So, what about the issues I asked you to address? 那我跟你说的事怎么办
- I will find the right time. - When? -我会找个合适的时间的-什么时候
- Why would he do that? - What? -他为什么要这样做-做什么
Why would he want to delay my coronation? 他为何要推迟我的加冕礼
What are you talking about? What-- Elizabeth! 什么你在说什么伊丽莎白
I realize we've had our differences in the past. 我知道我们曾经有过分歧
If you'll allow me. 恕我冒昧
But, for now, let us think only of what we have in common. 但是现在我们应该关注我们共同点
You've lost a husband and father, 你们失去了丈夫和父亲
I a brother. 我失去了兄弟
Let us be united in grief, on equal terms, 让我们共同缅怀逝者
for someone we all loved. 悼念所爱之人
I'll be here for a few days after the funeral 葬礼过后我会多待几天
before I return to New York. 然后再回纽约
Perhaps we might find time to see one another. 也许有空可以聚一聚
For lunch, or a walk. 吃顿午餐或者散散步
Yes. I'd like that very much. 好我很愿意
Your Majesties. 各位殿下
- We must go, girls. - So soon? -得走了孩子们-这么快
Yes, to Westminster Hall. 对去西敏厅
To see Papa. 去见父亲
With this family, when you're in, 在这个家族里得势的时候
you're never quite sure that you're in. 经常心里拿不准
But when you're out, there's no doubt at all. 但是失势的时候却是清楚得很
You're out. 你失势了
Why can't you just be civil to him, Mummy? 你为何不能对他好点妈妈
Let bygones be bygones. 过去的就过去吧
Sixteen years since the abdication, and he was close to Papa. 他退位已经十六年他以前和爸爸关系很好
Because the man is a monster! 因为他是个禽兽
The responsibility of becoming king killed your father 你父亲死于当国王的重任
and I will never forgive 我永远不会原谅他
his selfishness and weakness in passing on the burden. 竟如此自私软弱地将这重担推给别人
He has done nothing for this family. 他没有为家族做任何贡献
And don't be fooled by his obsequiousness. 别被他的谄媚嘴脸欺骗
The only reason he's even civil to us 他之所以在我们面前装模作样
is because he wants to leech off us 是因为想压榨我们
with a rich allowance to keep that 骗取我们的钱财
Jezebel divorcee of his in the manner 让他那个淫荡的弃妇
to which she's become accustomed. 维持一直以来的奢华生活
Well, I've spoken to the lawyers 我已经跟律师谈过
and we have a little surprise in store for them. 给他们准备了惊喜
My dear darling Peaches... 亲爱的宝贝
They say hell is an inferno. 他们说地狱是炼狱
What a sunless, frozen hell we both escaped in England. 我们逃离的英国就像毫无温度的冰冷地狱
And what a bunch of ice-veined monsters my family are. 而我的家人都是如此冷血的动物
How cold and thin-lipped, 薄情冷酷
how dumpy and plain. 平庸肤浅

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“王冠”

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读