金牌律师第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-03-22 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
金牌律师第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
- 9-1-1. What's your emergency? - It's my wife. She's not breathing. | - 9-1-1. 您有什么紧急事件? - 我太太…她停止呼吸了… |
- Does she have a pulse? - No, and... | - 她还有脉膊吗? - 没有,而且… |
there's all this blood! | 到处都是血! |
- Sir, what is your name? - Kevin. Kevin O'Neil. | - 先生,你叫什么名字? - 凯文 凯文·欧尼尔 |
Please, help me! | 求求你帮帮我! |
Murder near Malibu. | 马里布发生杀人案件 |
Caitlin O'Neil, 34, | 凯特琳·欧尼尔,34岁 |
was found dead in her mansion swimming pool. | 被发现死于自家豪宅的游泳池内 |
Police have always focused on one suspect, Kevin O'Neil, the victim's own husband. | 警方现正锁定唯一的嫌犯 凯文·欧尼尔,死者的丈夫 |
Now live, you're watching as LAPD units move in to arrest O'Neil in his home. | 现在实况为您转播的是警方进入 欧尼尔的豪宅逮捕他的过程 |
A stunningly quick arrest in a case that has shocked the city of Los Angeles, | 这次闪电似的逮补行动震惊了整个洛城 |
today on "American Crime." | 欢迎收看今天的【美国罪案】 |
That's right, sweetheart. Keep it up. The meter's running. | 没错,继续说吧,甜心 |
完整版请点击 | |
We're suing you for defamation now. | 我们即将告你“诽谤”了 |
A week ago, O'Neil hired the law firm of TNT&G, headed by attorneys | 上周欧尼尔雇用了TNT&G律师事务所为他辩护 |
Ron Trott and Tom Nicholson. Trott, the master of media spin, and Nicholson, the | 创始人荣恩·特洛特是控制媒体的高手 |
all-american face of "not guilty," live for this kind of high profile murder case. | 他的伙伴汤姆·尼可森则是“无罪”的代名词 他们正是为了这种高关注度的案件而存在的 |
She keeps saying I did it like it's true. Why is she doing that? | 她一直说成好像真的是我杀的 她为什么要这样? |
Because it's her act. It's what gets her ratings. | 她只是在演戏 这样才能有高收视率 |
金牌律师高频单词统计
And you're a great news hook, Kevin. | 你是她用来吸引观众的诱饵,凯文 |
O'Neil allegedly beat his wife to death and threw her in the pool to wash away evidence. | 欧尼尔被控杀死他太太后 将她丢入游泳池以掩灭证据 |
Everybody thinks the husband killed the wife. | 大家都认为是先生杀了太太 |
Ron, please. | 荣恩,拜托 |
Mr. O'Neil, as your lawyers, we want this. We want a trial. | 欧尼尔先生,做为你的律师,我们想要这个 我们想要一个审判 |
And you're innocent, and when we win, everybody's gonna know that. | 你是清白的 当我们胜诉时,全世界都会知道 |
Police say he bludgeoned her with a golf club, | 警方指称他用高尔夫球杆重击她致死 |
but so far, the murder weapon has not been found. | 但目前为止,凶器还未被找到 |
Tom, wait. So I'm being arrested for sure? | 汤姆,等等,所以我一定会被逮补? |
I though the D.A. said I could turn myself in if I was being charged. | 我以为检查官说我可以自首 |
He lied, Kevin. They do that. | 他说谎了,凯文 他们常做这种事 |
You're the district attorney. If we can't trust your word, just tell me. | 你是地方检查官,如果你说的话不算数的话 你直接告诉我 |
You agreed that he could turn himself in on monday | 你对我的委托人说他可以在星期一去自首 |
and that he would be released until trial. | 而他在开庭审判前将不会被拘留 |
That agreement was with his old lawyers, Luther. | 那项协议是跟他的原律师说的,路瑟 |
Once he hired the great Ron Trott, all deals are off. | 一旦他雇用了伟大的荣恩·特劳特 之前的协议都不算数了 |
Ron gets no breaks from me or this office ever. | 荣恩永远别想从我这里得到任何好处 |
D.A. set us up. | 检查官陷害我们 |
It's friday. They arrest you now, they can hold you all weekend without bail. | 今天是星期五 他们现在逮捕你的话 你得要到星期一才能交保释放 |
Monday, after you've spent two nights in jail and you look like crap, | 在牢里过了两晚的你看起来会非常憔悴 |
they perp walk you into court. | 他们再把你拖拉进法庭 |
Nothing says "guilty" to potential jurors like a mug shot and an orange jumpsuit. | 任何人看到穿着橘色牢服、如此蜡遢的你 直觉都会认为你有罪的 |
Alden, what are your contacts downtown saying? | 雅登,你城中的消息怎么样? |
This is all a media play. | 这根本就是在利用媒体 |
The D.A. put out a press release before the warrant was even signed. | 检查官在还没签拘捕证前就已经发布新闻稿了 |
Nice. | 棒极了 |
Police and media vans are arriving simultaneously to the O'Neil house. | 警方和媒体的车子同时到达了欧尼尔的豪宅 |
Things have got to be tense inside, where Kevin is meeting with his attorneys. | 房子里现在一定处于紧张的状态 欧尼尔现在正和他的律师们会面 |
Okay, the D.A. screwed us. What are we gonna do about it? | 好,检查官害了我们,我们现在怎么办? |
Get Kevin out the back. We surrender him before they arrest him. | 把凯文从后面带出去,我们在他们进来逮捕前自首 |
Nice. There's nothing illegal about it. | 不错,这样做可不违法 |
A guy's got a right to turn himself in anytime he wants. | 一个人随时都有自首的权利 |
Great way to get him shot. | 警方有可能开枪射他 |
If Kevin stays here, we'll be giving the D.A. just what he wants-- | 如果凯文留在这里的话,我们等于 双手奉上检查官最想要的-- |
photos of Kevin looking guilty as hell. | 凯文看来“有罪”的照片 |
I'm not saying run him to Mexico. I'm saying surrender him to face the charges. | 我不是说带他逃到墨西哥 我是说带他去自首 |
Yeah, they see us, and this becomes a high-speed chase, prime time. | 没错,但他们发现我们的话 这就变成一起高速追捕案了 |
we will not get a fair jury. | 我们不会得到一个公平的陪审团 |
- So don't drive fast. - What? | - 那就别开那么快 - 什么? |
What's going on? | 发生什么事了? |
金牌律师中英对照台词本截图
The D.A.'s playing hardball, partly because this case has gotten a lot of press. | 检查官故意为难我们 少部份是因为现在媒体闹得沸沸扬扬的 |
Mostly because he's an ass. | 不过最主要是因为他就是个贱人 |
Turning you in would give us a better chance of getting you bail. | 你去自首的话有比较大的机会可以交保 |
What we need to do is turn you in someplace quiet with no cameras, no press. | 我们现在需要找到一个 安静、没有媒体的地方让你去自首 |
Does Malibu have a substation? | 马里布有分局吗? |
Yeah, a nice one. I handled one of Downey's rearrests there. | 有一个不错的 我曾在丹尼被捕时去过那边 |
I don't want Kevin dragged out in front of his neighbors. | 我不想让邻居看到凯文被抓出去的样子 |
He's still gotta live here when this is over. | 这案子结束后他还得住在这里 |
Daddy, who's there? | 爹地,这些人是谁? |
- Grace. - Grace, | - 葛蕾丝 - 葛蕾丝 |
look, your daddy and I have to go somewhere. | 听好,我和你爸爸要去一个地方 |
What's wrong? | 怎么了? |
Nothing. We're taking care of it, okay? | 没事的,交给我们就好了 |
I don't want her to see her father in handcuffs. Get him out of here! | 我不想让她看到她爸爸被戴上手铐 把他带走 |
Pull the car around the back. | 把车开到后面来 |
Baby, I have to go in a second, but-- | 宝贝,我待会就要走了,不过-- |
Kevin, go now. | 凯文,快走吧 |
We gotta go. come on. We gotta go. | 我们该走了 快呀,我们该走了 |
Go ahead. | 走吧 |
- What if the police see us? - They better not. | - 警察看到我们的话怎么办? - 最好是不要 |
The minute you go over that wall, they're gonna say you're a fugitive. | 一旦你越过那道墙,你就成为逃犯了 |
Look, don't worry about it. | 听好,别担心这个 |
You're only a fugitive if we don't turn you in. | 你不去自首的话才算是个逃犯 |
All right? | 好吗? |
You good? | 没事吧 |
- Um, yeah. - Let's do this. | - 嗯,没事 - 我们走吧 |
It's okay. It's our ride. Come on. | 没关系,是我们的车子 |
Hurry up, we gotta get to the sheriff's station. | 开快点,我们要到警局 |
Detective Franklin, are you here to arrest him? | 法兰克林警探,你是来逮捕他的吗? |
Free air, and it buys us time while Kevin's turning himself in. | 新鲜空气,而且我们又可以拖延点时间 |
Franklin, you the lead detective on this? | 法兰克林,你是这次的负责刑事吗? |
Yeah. you got a problem with that? | 是的 有什么问题吗? |
No, but Ron's gonna make a statement first. Is that a problem for you? | 没有 不过荣恩想先发表一些声明 如果你不介意的话 |
I am outraged and disgusted that the D.A. continues to persecute my client. | 我对检查官对我的委托人的为难及迫害 感到非常的愤怒及厌恶 |
Trials are supposed to be conducted in courtrooms before juries. | 审判应该是在陪审团的陪同下 在法院里进行的 |
This is trial by TV. | 现在这像是在电视上进行审判 |
This was an accident, and Grace asked me if I killed mommy. | 这是件意外 连葛蕾丝都问我是不是我杀了妈咪 |
You got any idea how that feels? | 你知道那是什么感受吗? |
She's heard it on the TV. | 她从电视上听来的 |
And I try to-- I keep her away from it, | 我试过了-- 我尽力让她不要听到这些话 |
but it's on all the time, everywhere. It's a nightmare, but I can't wake up. | 可是这新闻整天都在播 这就像是个无法醒来的恶梦 |
I mean, who's gonna raise Grace if--if I go to prison? | 如果我-- 我被关起来的话 谁要抚养葛蕾丝长大呢? |
Hey, you are not going to prison. All right? | 你不会被关的,听到吗? |
We're going to win this. | 我们会胜利的 |
I'vewatched the D.A. since day one. | 我从第一天就关注着检查官 |
完整版请点击 | |
The press leaks, the rumors, what he just tried to pull-- | 漏出的新闻稿、谣言、他搞了很多小手段 |
theydon't do that if they have a good case. | 他有把握赢的话就不会做这些事的 |
They do it if they have a bad case. | 只有在没把握的时候才会这样 |
I am not gonna let them convict you for something you didn't do. | 我不会让他们把无辜的你关进牢里的 |
The D.A. doesn't want to try him on the facts. | 检查官不想用证据来审判他 |
He wants to lynch him in the media. | 而是想利用媒体来私刑处决他 |
They were married almost ten years. | 他们结婚接近十年了 |
They had a beautiful daughter Grace. | 他们有个美丽的女儿葛蕾丝 |
Kevin loved his wife. He did not kill her. | 凯文爱他的太太 他并没有杀她 |
This is my client, Kevin O'Neil. There is a warrant out for his arrest. | 这是我的委托人凯文·欧尼尔 现在他正被通缉中 |
You either book him in now or you turn him loose. Either way, | 你要嘛现在拘留他要嘛放了他 |
you write this down-- he's here voluntarily and he's... | 不管怎样,他是自愿来这里的 |
innocent. | 而且,他是无辜的 |
Kevin O'Neil is 100% innocent. | 凯文·欧尼尔是百分之分无辜的 |
Listen to me. Not "not guilty." | 听清楚了,不是“无罪” |
Innocent. | 是“无辜” |
In fact, he's so eager to fight these charges, | 而且,他相当愿意证明自己的清白 |
he just turned himself in to the sheriff's office in Malibu. | 他刚才已经在马里布警局自首了 |
Show's over. | 好戏结束了 |
No comment at this time. | 无可奉告 |
We beat 'em on the arrest. Now we just got to beat 'em at trial. | 我们在拘捕上赢过他们 现在只要在法院上赢他们 |
Transcript: RaceMan - Synchro: jh26 | 片名:《金牌律师》 |
All I'm saying is that there are as many reasons to love someone | 我想说的是,爱一个人的理由有很多 |
as there are reasons to kill them. | 想杀一个人的理由也有很多 |
Ron's wife ends up dead. He's probably good for it, right? | 荣恩的太太死了,那对她来说大概是件好事吧 |
Kevin? No way. | 凯文?不可能 |
The man's not angry enough. | 他还没气到那种地步 |
That's funny about my wife, Tom, but, um... | 你开我太太的玩笑可以,汤姆 |
I wouldn't mention it in your closing. | 但我不会把它拿来做你的结辩 |
- So you're sure Kevin's innocent? - Does it matter to you if he is? | - 你确定凯文是无辜的? - 他无辜的对你有关系吗? |
No, but I know it matters to you, and you're the one trying the case. | 没有,但我知道对你有关系 而你才是这件案子的律师 |
You do better when you think they're innocent. It's a weakness. | 你相信他们是无辜时你的表现才会好 这是你的弱点 |
Yes, Ron. I am sure he's innocent. | 是的,荣恩,我确定他是无辜的 |
Great. Tom's first chair, front man, | 很好,汤姆,你来做主律师 |
the good-looking, all-american face of "not guilty." | 你漂亮的脸蛋是“无罪”的代名词 |
Alden takes the physical evidence. | 雅登负责物证 |
Nobody does scientific testimony like you or scares experts more. | 而你负责提供科学上的证据 |
I'll hire Dr. Palermo to do our accident re-creation. | 我会雇用帕勒摩医师来帮我重建意外现场 |
What? the man's a genius. | 怎么?他是个天才 |
That's his problem, he's too smart. Can't talk to juries. | 他的问题就是他太聪明了 他不懂怎么跟陪审团讲话 |
I'll take charge of Palermo, remake him. I've done it with enough boyfriends. | 我负责教他,改造他 我已经改造过好几个男朋友了 |
Luther, get inside the D.A.'s head. You know how these guys think. | 路瑟,你负责推敲检查官的思想 |
Figure out what he's gonna prove and tear it up. | 想想他会用什么战术,然后一一想出反驳的方法 |
I'll keep spinning. Biggest media case we've had in years. | 而我就继续跟媒体玩 这是近几年来我们碰过最大的媒体案件了 |
Be nice to win it. | 赢的话对我们有好处 |
Bail, not jail, | 交保,而非监牢 |
is what attorney Ron Trott seeks today in a downtown L.A. courtroom. | 这是荣恩·特劳特今天在洛城法院所诉求的 |
This isn't my suit. | 这不是我的西装 |
Yours are too nice. | 你的西装太高级了 |
We don't want people thinking you're rich. | 我们不想让别人觉得你那么有钱 |
Here, put these on. | 戴上这个 |
- I haven't worn those in years. - Cover up those bags under your eyes. | - 我好久没戴眼镜了 - 这可以帮你遮住你的眼袋 |
Better. | 好多了 |
When we walk into that courtroom, | 我们走进法庭时 |
make sure you look the judge in the eye-- not to the side, | 记得你一定要直视着法官的眼睛 |
not down, in the eye. | 不能旁视,不能往下,要直视眼睛 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字