来一篇记录我最近所学所得的总理OnionEnglish666

2017-05-06  本文已影响0人  吖乐

作者:啊乐

链接:https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/26756214

来源:知乎

著作权归作者所有。商业转载请联系作者获得授权,非商业转载请注明出处。

我本身是市场营销专业的,大学期间做过很多种类的兼职,对线下环境有了一定的了解,有一天,我突然发现我曾经指导过的朋友现在跨的很广了,经常看到他的微信和QQ晒资产(还有各种出国游出国签单),有一天,朋友问我他现在在做什么,我简单的回复了一些我所知道的;突然,我沉思了,他所做到的那么大同届差距的成就是为何而来?我于是便简单的用一根烟的时间回忆了我对于他的过往和我曾经与他打过的交道,于是乎,我总结了同样是营销专业出来的那些做的好的,基本上从工作岗位和职位上来比较(从营销总监到总裁)。一般做的好的除了思维格局到一定层次了,还有一个我一直没去跨越过的坎,那就是英语。现在中国跟世界接轨,英语产生不源源不断的切入点,造就了无数的机遇,我们的营销模式也从单一的变成双向复式的进化为多项维度了。好了不讲这些,我在这些日子里也考察了2个省城,最后决定来一波重拾美丽今非昔比的蜕变。我决定从0基础来开始收割英语这些方面所弱势与那些朋友们的东西。今天,让我来重新收获一批志同道合的人来挑战未来吧。

先来讲讲衣食住行,柴米油盐酱醋茶这些方面的收获。

为什么讲这些方面呢?因为这些是最通俗也是最容易变成实际价值的东西。呵呵,送你们一个微笑的表情。

好了,准备的材料在下面,慢慢来。先做一个小目标,有一天我要把它做成一种能被接受吸收,变成干货的东西给大家。

嗯,我先来试试酒店常用英语词汇,语句介绍吧。(实际上我湖南农大工商管理的毕业论文就是说中国经济型酒店的发展与趋势,那个时候做这方面的,所以我暂时选用的题材在最开始的时候这样做应该容易做出文章来的。由简单到复杂嘛。哈哈,这样就能地气的东方不败。)

示例如下:

一、酒店服务、时尚英语

Reserving a Room预订酒店房间(电话)

(A=Allen,S=Stefanie)

A: This is Seven Days Hotel Chain.

这儿是七天连锁酒店。

S: I'd like to reserve a room.

我想预订一间房间。

A: When for Sir?

先生,什么时候要用?

S: This weekend.

这周末。

A: Thank you. Just a moment, please.

谢谢。请等一会儿。

A: Front desk, sir.

(总台接待员)先生,这儿是总台。

S: I want a single room with bath next Saturday.

我下星期六要一间有浴室的单人房。

S: Hold on, please.

请等一下。

(A few seconds later)  (几秒钟以后)

A: We'll have it ready for you, sir.

先生,我们会为您准备好房间。

A: Fine.

好!

S: May I have your name and phone number, sir?

先生,请问贵姓和电话号码?

A: Yes, my name isLI DING, and the number is 520521.

我名叫丁力,电话号码是520521。

Inquiring

about the Hotel Charges询问酒店费用(电话)

A: (Operator) Seven

Days Hotel Chain. Can be of any assistance?

(接线生)七天连锁酒店。请问有什么贵干?

S: Yes, I'd like to find out about the room charges.

我想了解住房费用。

A: Just a moment, sir.

I'll put you onto reservations.

先生,请等一会儿。我替您接订房部。

A: (Reservation Clerk) Reservations. Can I help you?

(订房部员工)订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳?

S: Yes, could you tell me the rates for your rooms?

您可以告诉我,你们房间的收费率吗?

A: Yes. It's 350 to 550 dollars for a single, 550 to 750 for a

dou-      ble for a twin.

可以。单人房收费350~550元,双人房收费550~750元。

S: I see. I am visiting your city in April. How soon should I

make

a reservation.

我明白了。我打算在4月份往贵市。我应提早多少时候订房呢?

H: Well, the sooner, the better.  If you've made your schedule, why don't you

book the room now?

那么,越早越好。如果您已拟定您的旅游计划,您何不现在订房?

Making a

Hotel Reservation订房(电话)

S: Hello.

喂!

A: (Operator) Seven

Days Hotel Chain. Can I help you, sir?

(接线生)七天连锁酒店。先生,请问有何贵干?

S: Yes, I'd like to make a reservation.

我想订房。

A: Thank you, I'll connect you with our reservation clerk.

谢谢。我替您接我们订房部职员。

S: Thank you.

谢谢您。

A:(Reservation Clerk) Hello, reservation office. Can I help you?

(订房部员工)订房部,请问有什么可以效劳?

S: Yes, I'd like to reserve a double room with bath for

November        twenty-first and

twenty-sixth.

我想预订一间有浴室的双人房,供11月21日和26日住宿。

A: Just a moment, sir.

I'll check and see…yes, that can be arranged. Your name, please?

先生,请等一下,我要查查看……是的,可以安排那样的房间。请问贵姓?

S: Yes, my name is LI DING.

我名叫丁力。

A: Thank you very much, Mr. DING.

谢谢您,丁先生。

Confirming a Hotel

Reservation证实已订房间(电话)

A: (Operator): Seven

Days Hotel Chain.

(接线生)七天连锁酒店。

S: Reservations, please.

请接订房部。

A: Thank you. Just a minute, sir.

谢谢。先生,请等一下。

A: (Reservation Clerk):

Reservations.  Can I help you?

(订房部员工)这里是订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳?

S: Yes,  I'd like to

confirm my reservation.  This is Wang

Lin

from Hong Kong. I've reserved

a double room for January second.

我想确定我的订房结果。我是从香港来的王林。我已经预订一间供1月2日入住的双人房。

A: Yes, Mr. Wang. We have your reservation from Hong Kong.

We'll be expecting you on January second.

Thank you.

何先生,我们已接到您从香港打来的订房电话。我们期待您1月2日光临。      多谢惠顾。

Changing A

Hotel Reservation改变订房日期(电话)

A: GreatWall Hotel. Can I help you?

长城酒店。我能帮您吗?

S: Yes, I'd

like to cancel my reservation and make a new reservation. My name is Wang Lin

and I have made a reservation for January tenth, but is it possible to change

it to the twelfth? With the heavy snow up here, my car has broken down.

我想取消我原来的预订,并作新的预订。我名叫王林,我订了1月10日的房间,但有没有可能把日期改到12号?由于这里下雪,我的汽车损坏了。

A: Yes,

just a minute while I check our record, Mr. Wang.  Yes, it is possible to change it to the

twelfth. Thank you, Mr. Wang.

好,请等一等,我查一查我们的记录。王先生,行啊,可以把订房改到12日。王先生,谢谢您。

S: Thank you.

谢谢。

Ordering

Breakfast through Room Service at the Hotel

在酒店客房服务部预订早餐电话

A: (Room Service): Hello. Room Service.

(客房服务部)喂!客房服务部。

S: Hello.  May I order my

breakfast for tomorrow morning?

喂!我可以预订明天早上的早餐吗?

A: Yes, Sir. What time would you like to have it, sir?

可以的。先生,请问您想什么时候吃早餐?

S: Can you make it at 8:00

你们能在八点钟准备好吗?

A: All right, sir. What would you like to have?

可以,先生。 您想要些什么?

S:

Well,  pineapple juice,  bacon and eggs,  toast,

and a pot of coffee.

我要菠萝汁、火腿和蛋、烤面包和一壶咖啡。

A: All right. Anything else.

好的。还要别的东西吗?

S: That's all. My room number is 604.

不要了。我房间的号码是604号。

A: Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

Ordering

Lunch订午餐

A: Hello, Room Service.

喂,住房服务部。

S: Hello, I'd like to order my lunch.

喂,我想订午餐。

A: All right, sir.

好的,先生。

S: I'll have a tomato and lettuce salad, a tomato omelet.

我要一份番茄和生菜沙律,一份番茄心蛋卷。

A: Our omelet is served with green vegetables.

我们的蛋卷是配有青菜的。

S: I'd like a salad, too.

我也喜欢沙律。

A: Yes, sir. What kind of dressing?

行,先生。您要哪一种调味品?

S: Oil and vinegar, please.

请给我油和醋。

A: Do you want any rolls?

您要面包吗?

S: Yes, and a pot of coffee, please.

要,再给我一壶咖啡。

A: All right, six. Anything else?

好的,先生。还要别的东西吗?

S: No, that's all.

不要,就这些了。

A: May I have your room number, please.'?

请问您的房间号码?

S: 504. 504.

504.504室。

A: Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

S: Thank you.

谢谢。

Attendance & Service接待与服务

(W = Waiter, G = Guest)

W: Did you ring, sir?

是您按铃吗?先生。

G: I wish to turn on the light, where is the switch?

我想要开亮那一支电灯,请问开关在哪儿?

W: There is it, beside the wardrobe.

那里就是了,在衣橱的旁边。

G: By the way, you might have my things sent up here.

顺便说一句,请您把我的东西搬到这儿来。

W:  Certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

W: What would you like for starters, sir?

首先上什么菜?先生。

W: How would you like your steak done, sir?

牛排怎么做好?先生。

G: Medium for everyone except me, I'd like mine underdone.

其他几位的都煮半生熟就行了,只有我的例外,我喜欢煮得生一点的。

W: Yes, sir. How about a little soup before the steak?

在吃牛排之前,要来点什么汤吗?

G: Let us have some vegetable soup and some nice crisp toast,

please.

给我们弄些菜汤吧,再拿些松脆的烘面包来。

W: And to follow?

接下去要些什么呢?

G: Let me see.  Oh, some

oysters , please.

让我想想。哦,请来些生蚝。

W: With pleasure, sir. Would you like a drink before your meal?

很好,先生。饭前要喝些什么酒?

G: Bring us a bottle of gin.

给我们来一瓶杜松子酒吧。

W: What will you take for dessert?

你们要什么点心?

G: Ice cream for everyone, please.

每人来杯冰淇淋吧。

W: How does this room suit you, sir?

这个房间合您的意吗?先生。

G: This is rather small. I want a larger one, if you please.

这个房间太小了。如果方便的话,我想要一间大点的。

W: What about this one?

这一间怎么样?

G: This will do very well. What do you charge for it?

这一间很好。宿费多少?

W: Five hundred dollars per day, sir.

每天500美元,先生。

G: Will you give me a reduction if I stay here for several

days?

如果我在这里住上几天,有没有什么折扣?

W: I'm afraid that no reduction can be made.

很抱歉,没有折扣。

G: This is

rather expensive. I must have a cheaper one. Can't you show me something less

expensive?

这有点贵。我要一间比较便宜的。可否给我看些较廉价的房间?

W: Yes, sir, Come this way, please. Will this one suit you?

好的,先生。请到这里来。这一间合您的意吗?

G: Is there a bathroom attached to this room?

这房间有没有带浴室?

W: Yes, it has a private bathroom adjoming.

有的,它带有一间专用浴室。

G: How much do you charge?

要多少钱?

W: Four hundred dollars a day.

400美元一天。

G: Well, I'll take this one.

好,我就要这一间。

W: All

right, sir. Here is the key of the room. Please leave it atthe counter when you

go out.

好的,先生。这是房间的钥匙,您出去的时候,请把它交给服务台。

暂时,先弄到这来吧,下次再做另外主题的给大家,当然, 我更希望得到指点和探讨,让我们一起打开话题哦。

这里给大家推荐一个想学习英语哦!

获取学习方法和免费的直播课程哦

群号:一三四二二一四五三提供大家一起学习英语的环境哟!

公众号:洋葱菇凉 OnionEnglish666

非常不错的免费教学,还有外教免费带你们走进英语的大门。

总的来说,学英语还是有很多渠道的,尤其是现在这个互联网发达的时代。祝大家从学英语中获得乐趣,发现英语的魅力。

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读