语言·翻译

【译诗】梦中之梦

2018-07-24  本文已影响1人  0fe5279b8542

Take this kiss upon the brow!

在你的额上轻轻落下一吻

And, in parting from you now,

现在又到了与你告别之际

Thus much let me avow-

有些事情我不得不告诉你-

You are not wrong, who deem

那些你说过的话都是对的

That my days have been a dream;

我的生活已然成了一个梦

Yet if hope has flown away

然而,倘若希望早已飞走

In a night, or in a day,

无论是在黑夜抑或白昼中

In a vision, or in none,

无论是在幻影抑或虚无中

Is it therefore the less gone?

它难道会因此失去的更少?

All that we see or seem

所有我们看见或感受到的

Is but a dream within a dream.

都不过只是一场梦中之梦

I stand amid the roar

我站在汹涌澎湃的大海边

Of a surf-tormented shore,

我站在海浪翻滚的海岸边

And I hold within my hand

在我的手中正紧紧攥着有

Grains of the golden sand-

少量闪烁着金色光的砂砾

How few! yet how they creep

真少!可它们仍旧会离开

Through my fingers to the deep,

从我的指间划向大海深处

While I weep- while I weep!

我为此缀泣-我为此饮泣!

O God! can I not grasp

神啊!为什么我无法抓住

Them with a tighter clasp?

无法紧紧攥住手中的沙?

O God! can I not save

神啊!为什么我无法挽留

One from the pitiless wave?

这薄情的海浪中任一粒沙?

Is all that we see or seem

难道我们所有的所见所感

But a dream within a dream?

都不过只是一场梦中之梦?

————

原作:Edgar Allan Poe

翻译:谁借渔火折新柳

作者简介:

埃德加·爱伦·坡(    Edgar Allan Poe    )(1809~1849),19世纪    美国诗人、小说家和文学评论家,美国浪漫主义    思潮时期的重要成员。

主要成就:创建侦探小说、恐怖小说、效果论

代表作品:小说《黑猫》、《厄舍府的倒塌》,诗《乌鸦》、《安娜贝尔·丽》

高二旧文搬运

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读