巴夏:你为何听不到高我的声音
巴夏:你为何听不到高我的声音
问:
Hello, Bashar!
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you good day!
你好!
问:
I would like to know what can do to hear my higher mind?
我想知道 我该怎么做 才能更清晰地听到高我的声音?
巴夏:
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Now you know I'm being a little bit facetious
你知道我是跟你开玩笑的
问:
Yes!
我知道,你很逗!
(巴夏摇头,没开玩笑)
巴夏:
As we said
就像我们之前说的
When you allow yourself to understand that
当你真的明白
The physical mind has a particular job
你的头脑(物理心智)有一个特定的工作
And just let it do that job
你只要让它做这个工作
It would kind of quiet down
那它就会安静下来
And allow you more opportunity to recognize
并让你有更多的机会
When the higher mind is speaking to you
识别出高我传递给你的信息
Through the synchronicity in your life
可能是通过你生活中的 同步性事件
Through your imagination
可能是通过你的想象
Through your dreams
也可能是通过你的梦境
whatever form it needs to
以及其他高我需要的方式
To help you understand more of who you are
来帮助你明白 你真正是谁
To reflect that to you.
来向你反射 你的真实本质
And of course, as we said,
当然,就像我之前说的
Excitement being the complete kit.
兴奋是让你人生 圆满完整 的工具箱
It contains more ability to recognize the higher mind when you need to,
能增强你 识别高我信息的能力(在你需要的时候)
By acting on your highest excitement
你只需做你最高兴奋的事
And expanding and raising your vibration that way.
不断地扩展你的意识,不断地提高你的振频
But the idea is to understand your physical mind through an analogy,
我用个比喻,来帮助你理解 头脑的作用
Let's say, similar to the idea of a diving mask
头脑,就像潜水面罩
If you go deep-sea diving
如果你去深海潜水
You put on a diving mask in order to be able to see more clearly in that environment
你要戴个面罩,才能看清海底世界
Well the physical mind is,
头脑也是这样的
It's the diving mask that allows you have focus you need to have what you call a physical experience.
头脑就是使你能专注于现实世界,体验实相所需要的“面罩”
So the idea is that's his job,
这是头脑的工作
that's really its only job
也是它唯一的工作
But when you tell the diving mask
但你若要求一个 面罩
That it has to tell you where to go
不仅要告诉你“你要去哪里”
And it has to know everything you're seeing
“还得知道你所看见的一切”
It has to to know how everything happen
“还要知道 每件事情到底是怎么发生的”
And what brought you here
“是什么把你带到这里?”
And where are you gonna go from here,
“从这里出发,你要去哪里?”
What happened in the past?
“过去发生了什么事?”
The diving mask will just begin to crack.
那潜水面罩就会受不了,而开裂了
That's not its job.
因为这不是它的工作
It was never designed to do that job.
它不是用来做这样的事的
It will crack under the pressure
它会因为压力而破裂
And it will resent that, create resentment
并且产生怨恨、累积怨恨
It will become the negative ego.
而渐渐变成 负面小我
It will think it has to do everything,
因为你头脑认为,它得做每件事
It will think it's controlling everything
它得控制每件事
And will be in your terms an experience of being out of control.
最后,就会出现你们所说的“失控”局面
But when you allow yourself to relax and say
但当你能够放轻松,并且说:
No! No! No!
“不!不!不!”
Your only job is to have the experience we're having
“你唯一的工作 就是体验我们现在所体验的”
To have fun
“就是要开心”
To absorb it
“吸纳它”
And pass that information back up to the soul, to the oversoul, to wherever.
“并把相关信息传递给灵魂、超灵……等等等”
Just relax and do your job.
“你只需要放轻松,做好本职工作”
Let the higher mind also do its job
“让高我做他的工作”
and work in concert with it
“和祂一起做工”
As soon as you're working in concert, in tandem, in alignment, in harmony that way
一旦你(各种意识)能一致、和谐、匹配、有序地运作
By letting each component of your being do its job, the job is designed to do,
允许意识的每个部分 做祂们的本职工作
Then the communication between the two becomes more fluid
那祂们之间的交流,就会变得更加顺畅
And you become more aware of it when you need to
渐渐地,你在需要听到高我的时候,你就会听到(意译)
Remember that
记住:
you're not always aware of when you receiving a communication from your higher mind
你没有时刻觉察到(听到)高我传递来的信息
Because you don't always need to.
因为你并不是 一直都需要的
If you were always aware of when you are receiving guidance from the higher mind.
如果你一直都觉察到(听到)高我给你的指引
You wouldn't get to live your life in an uninterrupted way,
那你就不可能过个不被打断的日子(你的生活会一直被打断)
You'd be very, very quickly telling your higher mind.
你会非常快地跟高我说:
Will you please shut the hell up.
“你丫的,快给我闭嘴!”
Let me live my life
我想“静静”(让我过自己的日子)
Well, that's what the higher mind is already doing.
而高我就是这么做的
It will act subtly
它会悄无声息地行动
It will use what's already in front of your face
它会利用你面前的事物
And give you synchronicity
给你同步性(答案)
Oh! I don't know how I turned left down the street when I normally turn right.
“哦!这条路我通常右转,今天怎么莫名其妙地左转了呢?”
But as I turned left
“但我左转之后”
I over heard this conversation that gave me the information I needed so badly.
“偶然听到的这个对话,给了我迫切需要的信息”
How did that happen automatically?
“这到底是怎么一回事?”(怎么自动发生的?)
The higher mind probably just needed to say
而你的高我,可能只需要轻声地说:
Turn left.
“左转”
That's all it needed to do
这是祂需要做的全部
Just the urge to turn left
你瞬间左转的冲动
Just absentmindedness to turn left at the moment
那一刻,你无意识的一个转身
Might have been a very powerful message from the higher mind,
可能就是来 自高我的一个强大的信息
But you don't necessarily need to know that
但你不一定要知道这个
You just need to use the information that the suggestion brought you to hear
你只需要利用 你所听到的这个信息,这个暗示(建议)
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
问:
Yes!
明白!
巴夏:
Is this helping you recognize that
这是不是有助于你明白:
you are constantly receiving guidance and communication from your higher mind,
你时刻都在接收来自高我的 指引和信息
But that you don't always have to know that you are
但这些 你不一定需要知道?
问:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
And the paradox is
矛盾的地方就在这里
As soon as you let it be all right that you don't necessarily know
一旦你知道 你不需要知道 高我给你的每个信息
Every single message coming from your higher mind.
而这 你也觉得非常好!
You will probably open up
那你可能就会渐渐敞开
And be more aware of the messages coming from your higher mind
变得更加觉察到 来自高我的信息
Use the power paradox
学会利用这个“矛盾”
Yes?-- Yes!
好不? --- 好!
Does that help?
这对你有帮助吗?
问:
It helps a lot. Thank you
非常有帮助,谢谢!
巴夏:
Why thank you?
为什么谢我?
May ask you a question?
我能否问你个问题?
问:
Yes!
好!
During this conversation
在我们的对话中
Was your physical mind quieter?
你头脑是不是安静了许多了呢?
问:
Yes.
是的!
巴夏:
Well there you go.
这就对了!
All you need to do is imagine this kind of interaction with your higher mind,
你需要做的全部,就是想象与高我进行 类似的交流互动
And your physical mind will quiet down
然后,你的头脑就会安静下来
Unless there's some issue you haven't resolved,
除非你有些问题还没处理
Which it may be knocking on your door to bring your attention to.
这些问题会不断敲你的门,来吸引你的注意
And if it's doing that
如果“问题”来到门口
Then thank it and say,
那就跟它说:
I'll pay attention to that right now,
“谢谢!我注意到了,我这就去处理!”
So that you can operate more smoothly,
这样,你做事情 就会越做越顺畅
Yes? --- Yes!
明白吗? --- 可以!
Does that help?
这对你有帮助吗?
问:
It does, thank you!
当然有,谢谢!
巴夏:
Thank you!
谢谢!