生命仅仅是时光和健康

2017-07-17  本文已影响0人  臻趣雅集

A man died...

有个人死了

When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.

当他意识到时,他看见上帝手拎行李箱向他走来。

Dialog between God and Dead Man:

下面是死者和上帝的对话:

God: Alright son, it’s time to go

上帝:好了,孩子,我们走吧。

Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans...

死者:这么快?我还有很多计划没……

God: I am sorry but, it’s time to go

上帝:很抱歉,但时间到了。

Man: What do you have in that suitcase?

死者:你的行李箱里是什么?

God: Your belongings

上帝:你的遗物

Man: My belongings? You mean my things... Clothes... money...

死者:我的遗物?你的意思是我的东西,衣服和钱?

God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth

上帝:那些东西从来就不是你的,它们属于地球。

Man: Is it my memories?

死者:是我的记忆吗?

God: No. They belong to Time

上帝:不是。它们属于时间。

Man: Is it my talent?

死者:是我的天赋?

God: No. They belong to Circumstance

上帝:不是。它们属于境遇。

Man: Is it my friends and family?

死者:是我的朋友和家人?

God: No son. They belong to the Path you travelled

上帝:不,孩子,他们属于你走过的旅途。

Man: Is it my wife and children?

死者:是我的妻子和孩子们?

God: No. they belong to your Heart

上帝:不,他们在你的心里。

死者:那么一定是我的躯体。

上帝:不,不,你的躯体属于尘埃。

死者:那一定是我的灵魂!

上帝:孩子你错得可悲,你的灵魂属于我。

死者眼含泪水恐惧地从上帝手中接过并打开了行李箱……

EMPTY!!

空的!

With heartbroken and tears down his cheek he asks God...

他泪流满面,心碎地问上帝……

Man: I never owned anything?

死者:我从来没拥有任何东西吗?

God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.

上帝:正确。你从来没有拥有过任何东西。

Man: Then? What was mine?

死者:那么,什么是我的呢?

God: your MOMENTS.  Every moment you lived was yours.

上帝:你的时光,你的健康,你生活过的每一刻都是你的。

Life is just a Moment.

生命仅仅是时光和健康。

LIVE IT.

LOVE IT.

ENJOY IT.

经历它,热爱它,享受它!

有了健康才拥有一切!

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读