国务卿女士第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-03-18 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
国务卿女士第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| We are now boarding group three. Group three. | 第三组乘客正在登机第三组 |
| Ellipse Airlines Flight 504 to Beijing. | 椭圆航空公司前往北京的504航班 |
| Group three. That's rows ten through 25. | 第三组也就是第十行到第二十五行的乘客 |
| Please have your tickets ready. | 请准备好您的登机牌 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
| Hi. Thank you. | 您好谢谢 |
| No, I'm not going. | 不我不去 |
| I'm sorry? | 不好意思 |
| No. I'm not going. | 不我不去 |
| I'm not going to China. They'll arrest me. | 我不去某国他们会逮捕我的 |
| I want to stay in the United States. | 我想留在美国 |
| I want political asylum. | 我要政治庇护 |
| Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Oh, hey. Hey, Russell. | 拉塞尔 |
| - I have a budget meeting. - It's just gonna take a sec. | -我要去开预算会议-就一会儿 |
| - It's about the Henkashu Islands. - Remind me. | -是关于根岛的事-什么事我忘了 |
| Four uninhabited rocky outcroppings | 就是在某国东海上的四块露出海平面的 |
| - in the East China Sea. - Right. | -无人岛-哦是那件事 |
| China and Japan both claim ownership | 某国和日本都宣称 |
国务卿女士单词统计
国务卿女士高频单词统计
| in a dispute going back generations, | 一直以来就是自己的领土 |
| which picked up steam once it became clear | 岛屿下有天然气储量一事被公开后 |
| that there's natural gas deposits just underneath them. | 争端就加剧了 |
| Two weeks ago, China sent a reconnaissance plane | 两周前某国派了一辆无人侦察机 |
| over the islands, Japan scrambled an F-15, | 去了岛屿日本则派了F-15战斗机去 |
| they buzzed each other | 围着对方绕了几圈 |
| and the Japanese pilot had to ditch. | 日本飞行员不得不放弃 |
| You called an emergency summit | 你召开了紧急峰会 |
| to try to avoid an escalation. | 想办法避免事态扩大 |
| - You read my memo. - I did. | -你看了我的备忘录-是啊 |
| And you have photographic memory. | 你还有过目不忘的能力 |
| - I do. - That's impressive. | -没错-真厉害 |
| I'm told. | 很多人都跟我这么说 |
| Well, speaking of impressive... | 说到厉害嘛 |
| I got both sides to agree | 我让双方都同意 |
| that neither lays claim to the islands | 既不要宣称所有权 |
| and they divide the natural resources. | 双方共享自然资源 |
| We're still working out some of the details, but it means that | 我们还在处理一些细节但这就意味着 |
| - by this afternoon we could have a treaty. - Fine. | -下午我们就可以签约了-好 |
| I'll have POTUS there for the signing ceremony. | 我会让总统出席签约仪式的 |
| Fine? My... | 好我... |
| Fine? Really? | 只是好吗真的吗 |
| Because my staff and I have been up for four days straight | 我和我的人为了避免发生第三次世界大战 |
| trying to avert World War III, | 奋斗了四天四夜了 |
| and that's what we get? We get "Fine"? | 我们就得个这吗就得到一句"好" |
| It's like...god, I'm so sorry. | 就像...天哪不好意思 |
| I mean, we've...it's been a really... | 我是说我们...奋斗了 |
| It's been a really long four days, | 奋斗了整整四天 |
| and I am totally | 我完全没 |
| sleep-deprived and hopped-up on coffee. | 合过眼咖啡喝过头有点兴奋 |
| I actually feel sick. | 我觉得不太舒服 |
| Your predecessor and I had developed a shorthand. | 你的前辈和我达成了一个共识 |
| "Fine"... | "好" |
| means "thank you for not screwing up". | 意味着"谢谢你没搞砸" |
| It's high praise. Take it. | 极高的赞赏知足吧 |
| He's on with the Japanese going over the wording | 他正在和日本谈判 |
| for the ceremony. | 仪式上的措辞 |
| "While no one would dream of dividing national sovereignty, | "无人会想分割国权 |
| "natural resources, | "可天然资源 |
| with mutual cooperation, can be shared." | "在相互合作下是可以共享的" |
国务卿女士中英对照台词本截图
国务卿女士中英对照台词本截图
| Wasn't Jackson psyched about the treaty? | 杰克逊是不是听到消息很激动 |
| Um, not the word he used, but yeah. | 他倒没说有多激动不过还行 |
| Okay, they're okay with the language, | 他们觉得措辞没问题 |
| but they have handshake issues. | 可是他们在握手上有要求 |
| The-the Japanese want to be the first to extend their hand. | 日方希望首个伸出手 |
| Get on the phone with the Chinese Ministry, | 跟某国外交部联系 |
| see if they can live with that. | 问问他们能否接受 |
| - Already on it. - Japan feels that | -已经在打了-日本觉得 |
| by extending their hand first that-that | 他们首个伸出手 |
| that-that-that it shows the world | 就能让全世界知道 |
| that they're in charge and aren't cowering to China. | 他们握着主权他们没有屈服于某国 |
| The world? Seriously? | 全世界开玩笑的吗 |
| Fourteen guys watch C-SPAN. | 看C-SPAN的顶天不过十四个人 |
| Don't tell them that. This is the move | 可别这样跟他们说只要这能办到 |
| - that's gonna close the deal. - China can live | -就能谈成了-某国这边没问题 |
| with being second on the handshake. | 他们愿意第二个伸手 |
| Hang on one second. | 请稍等片刻 |
| We have an agreement! | 谈判成功了 |
| Great. Great. Excellent work, everybody. | 太好了大家都辛苦了 |
| White House can do the signing today at 3:00pm. | 白宫今天下午三点就能签协议 |
| The unveiling of the late | 三点安排了揭幕 |
| Secretary Marsh's portrait is at 3:00pm. | 已故的国务卿马什的肖像 |
| Not anymore. You're gonna have to move that to tomorrow. | 现在不是了安排到明天吧 |
| - Of course. - Oh, uh, Daisy. | -当然-戴西 |
| -Yeah. - Put out a statement. Standard stuff. | -在-发表声明就基本的声明 |
| "Nations coming together in peace." | "两国和平的走到一起" |
| That kind of...listen, I have to go | 之类的东西听着我得去 |
| to my friend's memorial service. | 参加朋友的追悼会 |
| I'll be back by this afternoon. | 下午就回来 |
| Okay, have fun. | 好的玩得开心 |
| Oh, God...you're going to a memorial service. | 天哪你是要去追悼会 |
| It's the opposite of fun. So... | 可不是什么开心事那么... |
| have whatever the opposite of fun is. | 尽情哀悼吧 |
| Daisy, you're rambling. | 戴西你思路太乱了 |
| Don't do that in the press room. | 在发布会上可别这样 |
| Yes, Madam Secretary. | 是国务卿女士 |
| How are the remarks coming for the unveiling? | 揭幕仪式的评语写得怎么样了 |
| Well, I haven't had much time to work on it, | 我还没腾出时间写 |
| but, you know, I'll whip something up. | 不过我会速刷出来的 |
| For reasons that I never quite understood, | 有一点我还从没弄明白 |
| Secretary Marsh plucked you | 国务卿马什把你从 |
| from a dead-end copywriting job. | 毫无前景的文案写作工作中提拔上来 |
| I argued for a woman from Harvard | 我当时推荐他的是有着真正 |
| with actual speechwriting experience. | 撰写演讲稿经验的哈佛高才生 |
| And now you're going to | 现在你就只准备为这个 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| "whip something up" for this man | 成就了你职业生涯的人 |
| to whom you owe your career? | "速刷一篇"吗 |
| Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
| George Peters lived a life of devotion, | 乔治·彼得斯将自己的一生 |
| honor and service to The Company. | 都献给了中情局 |
| When he was brought in to Langley | 当他来到兰利[中情局总部] |
| to join our team of analysts, | 加入我们的分析师团队时 |
| he approached that job with the same degree of courage | 将他做探员时的勇气和信念 |
| and conviction as he had displayed as an operative. | 也同样投入到了新工作中 |
| A man of his talents could have made his mark... | 如他这般才华横溢之人本可以... |
| Munsey hardly even knew the guy. | 蒙西根本都不认识他 |
| Sat him behind a desk. | 让他做文案工作 |
| For his own safety. | 那是为了他自己的安全 |
| Mm. Still. He irks me. | 我还是看着他就烦 |
| You know what irks me? | 你知道让我烦的是什么吗 |
| His ex-wife acting like the grieving widow. | 他的前妻装得跟个伤心寡妇似的 |
| She left him for her personal trainer over a decade ago. | 她早在十多年前为了她的健身教练抛弃了他 |
| Are you 12? | 你们俩还是十二岁小孩吗 |
| Do I need to separate you? | 我需要让你们分开坐吗 |
| When did Henry become this guy? | 亨利什么时候成这样了 |
| He's a cradle Catholic. | 他从小就是天主教徒 |
| He gets jumpy around priests. | 看到教父就神经兮兮的 |
| I told you. Look at him. | 我跟你说过吧你瞧他 |
| He turns into an altar boy right before my eyes. I mean... | 他就在我眼前变成了一神棍 |
| No, it's good. | 不这挺好的 |
| It's comforting to have something like that. | 有这种信仰倒也让人欣慰 |
| Me? I'm just gonna have to drink. | 我也就只能去喝几杯消愁 |
| Mmm, I'll join you in that. Anything to knock out | 我也要来逃避问题 |
| the elephant in the room. | 也只有借酒消愁了 |
| What elephant is that? | 逃避什么问题 |
| She's convinced George's car crash wasn't an accident. | 她坚信乔治出车祸不是意外 |
| What? What do you mean? | 什么什么意思 |
| I don't know. Could've been suicide. | 我不知道有可能是自杀 |
| And the guy was so angry he'd been moved to a desk job. | 他因为被调到文案工作太过愤怒 |
| I honestly think it drove him a little crazy. | 我真心觉得这事把他弄得有点发疯了 |
| I-I just can't believe he'd do something like that. | 我不相信他会做那种事 |
| Can you? | 你能信吗 |
| No, I-I honestly don't know what to think anymore. | 不我真不知道该怎么想了 |
| Hey, let's get together soon, | 我们尽快再聚一次 |
| get drunk, tell funny George stories. | 一醉方休讲讲乔治的有趣故事 |
| Sure. I could do that. | 当然这注意不错 |
| - Bye. - Bye. | -拜拜-拜拜 |
| Bye. | 拜拜 |
| Isabelle thinks George had gone a little crazy. | 伊莎贝尔觉得乔治有点发疯了 |
| George? Come on. | 乔治得了吧 |
| He thought my predecessor was murdered | 他觉得前任国务卿是被谋杀的 |
| and that I might be in danger. | 而我可能身处险境 |
| Well, it would be nice to think that's crazy talk. | 好吧他这要是疯话倒是好事 |
| The night he died, I said his death wasn't an accident. | 他死的那晚我说他的死不是意外 |
| And you said, "I know." | 你说"我知道" |
| What did you mean? | 是什么意思 |
| What did you mean? | 你当时是什么意思 |
| Maybe we were both just in shock. | 也许是我们当时都被震惊了 |
| Do you want to do this? | 你真想这样吗 |
| Do you want to have this conversation? Now? | 真要现在说这个事吗 |
| 'Cause I've been waiting till you're ready. | 因为我一直在等你准备好 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字