简诗《惊艳时光的文字》

The Shadow on the Stone  -  Thom

2020-04-25  本文已影响0人  Nopainnoga_74d2

上邪!我欲与君相知,长命无绝衰。山无陵,江水为竭,冬雷震震,夏雨雪,天地合,乃敢与君绝!

相信大家都读过元稹的一首诗:曾经沧海难为水,除却巫山不是云。取次花丛懒回顾,半缘修道半缘君。爱妻过世,悲痛万分,读来情真意切。

英国作家托马斯·哈代也曾因爱妻过世,伤心欲绝,每每回想起曾经的美好生活都肝肠寸断。大有苏轼的“夜来幽梦忽还乡。小轩窗,正梳妆。相顾无言,惟有泪千行”的怆然之感。

I went by the Druid stone

我从凯特石旁走过

That broods in the garden white and lone,

她在花园中,惨白而孤单,

And I stopped and looked at the shifting shadows

我停步看着摇曳的树影

That at some moments fall thereon

伴着节奏的律动,

From the tree hard by with a rhythmic swing.

不时从石头掠过。

And they shaped in my imagining

在我的脑海中,这影子如此熟悉,

To the shade that a well-known head and shoulders

如她在园中干活时

Threw there when she was gardening.

头与肩投下的身影。

I thought her behind my back,

我感觉她就在身后,

Yea, her I long had learned to lack,

的确,我们分开已久,

And I said: "I am sure you are standing behind me,

因此我说:“我知道你就在身后,

Though how do you get into this old track?"

但你怎么也会走这条老路呢?”

And there was no sound but the fall of a leaf

没有任何回答,除了一片叶子

As a sad response; and to keep down grief

黯然飘落;我不愿回头证实

I would not turn my head to discover

这一切不过是幻觉,

That there was nothing in my belief.

唯恐哀伤决堤。

Yet I wanted to look and see

然而,我想亲眼看看

That nobody stood at the back of me;

我的身后确实没人;

But I thought once more: "Nay, I'll not unvision

但我转念一想:“不,我不能打破这幻想,

A shape which, somehow, there may be."

无论怎样,就让那可能的影子存在吧。”

So I went on softly from the glade,

于是,我轻轻走出这林间空地,

And left her behind me throwing her shade,

让她的影子在我的身后显现,

As she were indeed an apparition -

仿佛她真的是幽灵—

My head unturned lest my dream should fade.

我没有回头,以免打碎这幻梦。

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读