比格尔英语

210个高频生活英语口语句子,收藏起来慢慢背!

2019-07-11  本文已影响1人  比格尔英语

1. I think so.

我想是的。

2.In a word, yes.

一句话,是的。

3. You re perfectly correct.

完全和你说的一样。

4. You got it. 

正是!

5. I deny that. 

我否认。

6. That s not what I mean.

我不是那个意思。

7. If you say so. 

如果你说是的话,那就是吧。

8. I m afraid so. 

恐怕就是这样了。

9. No doubt.

确实是这样。

10. Your answer is to the point.  

你说到点子上了。 

11.I m doing great. 

我过得很好。

12. You made my day. 

因为你(或你的言语行动)让我一天都很开心。

13. She s wearing heavy makeup.

她化了浓妆。

14. I m starving to death. 

我快饿死了。 

15. She dumped me. 

她把我甩了。 

16. You re the last person I want to see. 

你是我最不想见到的一个人。

17. Fair enough. 

没错,有道理。 

18. Don t take it too serious. 

别太当真/在意。 

19. Look on the bright side. 

往好的方面想。 

20. You have my word. 

我向你保证。 

21. You asked for it! 

是你自找的/都是你自己造的孽啊! 

22. Am I embarrassing you? 

我让你丢人/尴尬了吗?

23. I m as busy as a bee. 

我特别的忙。 

24. Are you with me? 

你在听我说话吗(对话时引起他人注意力)?要不要一起来啊(邀请对方一起做某事)? 

25. Don t go too far.  

别高兴的太早/别想得太不切实际了。 

26. You re barking up the wrong tree. 

你搞错对象了/你问错人了。

27. She s my ex. 

她是我前女友(前妻)。

28. You bet. 

当然啦,肯定的(表示自己很有把握)。 

29. I m gonna throw a party.

我要办个派对。 

30. He s a heavy smoker. 

他是个大烟袋。 

31. She s shallow. 

她很肤浅(形容以貌取人等)。 

32. You piss me off. 

你惹恼我了。

33. She s showing off again.

她又在炫耀了。 

34. Just like old times. 

就像从前一样。 

35. Tell me about it. 

就是啊,可不是嘛!(用以迎合对方的话,表示有相同的经历)。 

36. I m positive(或直接说positive)

非常肯定。 

37. This seat is taken. 

此座已占。

38. Keep it real. 

莫装逼。 

39. My aunt flo is visiting. 

我大姨妈来了/来例假了。 

40. He always breaks the ice. 

他总能活跃气氛。 

41. I take that back. 

我收回自己的话(用于反悔之前说过的话)。

42. That means a lot to me.

那对我来说意义重大/是莫大的鼓励。

43. You name it. 

你尽管说(只要你说,我都答应)。

44. It s a long shot. 

没什么胜算/成功的几率不大(但还是可以试试看)。

45. What a small world.

世界可真是小啊。 

46. What s good here? 

(点餐时)这儿最好吃的是什么? 

47. What do you think? 

你觉得嘞?你怎么想?

48. There you go again. 

又来了!

49. You ll see. 

以后你会明白的。

50. Stay out of this.

别搀和。

51. Don t be like that. 

别这样嘛。

52. You ve gone too far. 

你实在是太过分了。

53. That makes two of us. 

我也是/我赞同你的想法。

54. That makes one of us. 

只有你才这样。

55. How do I look? 

我看上去咋样? 

56. Could be. 

有可能,说不定。 

57. Not a chance. 

门儿都没有,想都别想。 

58. What s with your face? 

你的脸怎么了? 

59. Nothing personal. 

我没别的意思(不是出于私人恩怨)。 

60. It won t be too long. 

很快就好了。

61. Be realistic. 

现实一点! 

62. Don t be so childish. 

别这么孩子气。

63. Don t make a fool of yourself. 

别丢人现眼了。

64. Are we on the same page? 

我们想法一样吧?我们达成共识了吧? 

65. A promise is a promise. 

说话算话。

66. I m crazy about her. 

我疯狂迷恋她。

67. I m in a bad mood. 

我心情很糟糕。 

68. I m not your baby-sitter. 

我可不是你的保姆。 

69. How was your day? 

今天过得咋样? 

70. Another day, another dollar.

当一天和尚撞一天钟。 

71. Mind your own business. 

管好你自己

72. Right on time. 

来得正是时候/很准时。

73. Feel free to call me. 

随时电话联系我。 

74. Where were we last time? 

我们上次讲到哪儿了? 

75. I m worn out. 

我累死鸟。

76. I ll get her for you. 

我帮你去叫她。 

77. What s your constellation/sign? 

你是什么星座的?

78. One moment, please. 

请稍等。 

79. It drives me crazy. 

快把老子气疯了。 

80. I don t get you. 

我没明白你的意思。 

81. I have gained a lot of weight.

我发福了很多。

82. Anytime you re ready. 

只要你准备好了任何时候都可以。

83. Just get out of my way. 

靠边儿站/别挡路。 

84. I m totally behind this. 

我完全赞成这个。 

85. Doesn t matter to me. 

跟我没关系/我无所谓了。

86. I m taking my time. 

我在静观其变。

87. This is kind of embarrassing. 

这有点难为情/有点囧/有点尴尬。

88. By all means. 

当然可以(同certainly)。

89. We all chipped in. 

我们大伙凑的。

90. I m not sure I know what you re getting at. 

我不知道你意指什么。 

91. We re looking into it. 

我们正在观察。

92. I need to be by myself for a while. 

我需要一个人静一会儿。

93. How about if we split it? 

我们平摊怎么样? 

94. That makes sense. 

那样还说得过去/比较合理。 

95. Things are gonna work out. 

事情会解决的。

96. You might wanna ...

开头表示提建议,翻译成“怎样怎样比较好”。

97. We made a pact. 

我们说好的/约定好的。 

98. You wish! 

你想得美! 

99. Let s take a short break.

我们稍作休息。

100. Spot on! 

说的太对了! 

101. Come again? 

再说一遍? 

102. I ll back you up. 

我会挺你的。

103. Tit for tat. 

以牙还牙。 

104. Get in line!

排队去(别插队)! 

105. Sure thing! 

当然! 

106. Don t mess with me. 

别惹我/老子可不是好惹的。

107. Sold out. 

卖光了。 

108. So far, so good. 

目前还过得去吧。 

109. Bummer! 

真倒霉/真扫兴! 

110. Wait up. 

等等哈。 

111. About time! 

是时候了(做某事)! 

112. You re a badass. 

你个坏蛋。 

113. It s meant to be.

天意啊! 

114. She passed out. 

她昏倒了。

115. I m not that bad! 

我没那么差吧! 

116. I m low on cash. 

我手头缺钱花啊/手头紧啊。

117. Be right back. 

马上回来。 

118. You can count on me. 

相信我/你就放心交给我吧。

119. Buck up! 

振作起来! 

120. Same here. 

我也是。 

121. Deal! 

成交!就这样说定了!

122. Do I have to?

我一定要如此吗? 

123. Check, please. 

买单啦/结账。 

124. And? 

还有呢? 

125. Nice try! 

想得美!得了吧!

126. Cheers! 

干杯!谢谢啦! 

127. Peace! 

再见! 

128. Bingo! 

中了! 

129. It s on the house. 

免费的。

130. Still up? 

还没睡呀? 

131. Easy, man. 

哥们,淡定。 

132. Don t flatter yourself. 

别自以为是了。 

133. What is the fuss?

吵什么? 

134. Are you by yourself? 

你一个吗? 

135. I ll see to it. 

我会留意的。

136. Call it even. 

扯平了。 

137. So? 

然后呢?

138. Hold me tight. 

抱紧我。 

139. What s on your mind? 

你心里在想什么? 

140. Make up your mind. 

快下决心/做出决定吧。 

141. I m dead broke right now. 

我现在穷死了。 

142. Don t try to strike an attitude with me. 

不要对我摆什么臭架子。

143. He s just pulling my leg. 

他只是在开我的玩笑。 

144. Break a leg! 

好运!祝你好运! 

145. You can t break your promise. 

你不能言而无信啊! 

146. Keep a low profile / Keep your head down! 

保持低调!

147. I don t have time for this.

我可没时间跟你瞎搅和/瞎逼逼(表某事是浪费时间,或催促赶紧切入正题)。

148. I don t mean to be rude, but...

我无意冒犯,但是……

149. Where to?

去哪儿?

150. Anywhere but here.

除了这里,哪儿都可以。

151. You won t regret it.

你不会后悔的。

152. I ll take the shotgun. 

我坐副驾驶的位置。 

153. She hates my guts. 

她恨死我了。 

154. I made a fool of myself. 

我出尽了洋相/丢尽了脸。 

155. I ll take your word for it. 

我相信你说的话。

156.This is a touchy subject. 

这是个敏感的话题。

157. You seem a little jumpy. 

你有点儿神经质啊。 

158. I can t thank you enough. 

我感激不尽。 

159. She s our age. 

她跟我们年纪差不多。 

160. Don t drag me into this. 

别把我扯进来。 

161. Suck it up! 

能忍就忍吧 / 忍忍就过去了。

162. How could you? 

你怎么可以这样(对我/这样做)? 

163. Don t rush me! 

别催我! 

164. It s just a setback. 

这只是点小挫折而已。 

165. How could you be so sure?

你怎么能这么肯定? 

166. You just let it happen. 

你就这么任其发生(不管不顾的)。

167. I m beat. 

我累坏了。 

168. What a drag! 

真无聊!真没劲! 

169. I got fired. 

我被炒鱿鱼了。 

170. I can live with that. 

我能受得了/接受得了。 

171. Text me when you get home. 

到家了给我发个短信。 

172. Need a hand?

需要帮忙吗?

173. It s my call. 

这事由我决定。 

174. You really like playing this card. 

你可真是喜欢用这招啊。 

175. He s getting too emotional. 

他太激动了/情绪化了。 

176. I m trying to spare your feelings.

我是在照顾你的感受。

177. I m out of work. 

我失业了。 

178.  We should think twice about it. 

我们得仔细考虑下。 

179. The hell you say! 

废话!胡扯!我不信你的话! 

180. Money is no object.

钱不是问题(有足够的钱,不差钱)。

181. I d like to make a reservation.

我想预定(房间/座位等)。 

182. What s the hurry?

急什么啊! 

183. You made a right choice. 

你的选择是对的。 

184. You re a dead man! 

你丫死定了! 

185. I ll treat you to dinner.

我会请你吃饭的。 

186. No more worries.

再不需担心了。

187. No funny stuff. 

不要耍花招。

188. You should burn in hell. 

你真该下地狱!

189. I won t take no for an answer.

别对我说不/别拒绝我。

190. I m going to puke. 

我要吐了。

191. I m just wiped out. 

我累坏了/筋疲力尽了。

192. Sorry, I just slipped it out.

抱歉,我说漏嘴了。

193. Excuse me for a moment. 

失陪一会儿。 

194. Just leave it to me. 

交给我处理吧。 

195. Don t underestimate anyone. 

不要小看/低估任何人。 

196. You re really something! 

你真了不起/你真牛。

197. Just have a little faith. 

要有点信心嘛。

198. Make it quick. 

长话短说/快一点。 

199. Don t kid yourself. 

不要自欺欺人了。

200. It s made in heaven. 

这是命中注定的。

201. I got the message.

我懂你的意思了。

202. Let s leave this up.

这事儿先放着(别管)。

203. I m on it.

交给我吧/我来吧。

204. I m not going anywhere.

我哪也不去。

205. She s on the phone.

她在打电话/接电话。

206. I should have done this.

我本该这么做的(但是实际上我没做)。 

207. I ll tell you what.

听我说。 

208. Get out of my way.

闪开/让开! 

209. Where was I?

我刚才说到哪儿了?

210. You do the math. 

你自己想想看。

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读