英语教育

英语剧《Shrek》片段5:公主倾诉

2019-02-05  本文已影响45人  9444e0643fbd

   公主倾诉

公主你在哪里?

Princess, where are you?

公主?

Princess?

这里不好玩我不是在玩游戏

It's very spooky in here. I ain't playing no games.

- 啊! - 哦不! - 不救命!

- Aah! - Oh, no! - No, help!

- 嘘! - 史瑞克史瑞克史瑞克 - 不没什么事了没事了

- Shh! - Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! - No, it's okay. It's okay.

- 公主在哪里? - 驴子我就事公主

- What did you do with the princess? - Donkey, I'm the princess.

- 啊! - 是我在这个身体里

- Aah! - It's me, in this body.

哦我的上帝! 你吃了公主

Oh, my God! You ate the princess!

- 你能听到我吗? - 驴子!

- Can you hear me? - Donkey!

- 听着保持呼吸! 我会把你弄出来的 - 不!

- Listen, keep breathing! I'll get you out of there! - No!

- 史瑞克史瑞克史瑞克 - 嘘

- Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! - Shh.

- 史瑞克 - 是我

- Shrek! - This is me.

公主?

Princess?

发生什么事了? 你怎么

What happened to you? You're, uh, uh,

变样了

uh, different.

- 我变丑了对吧? - 哦是的

- I'm ugly, okay? - Well, yeah!

是因为你吃的东西吗? 我知道不该吃那些东西

Was it something you ate? 'Cause I told Shrek those rats was a bad

idea.

- 我说是因为你吃的东西 - 不

- You are what you eat, I said. Now - No.

我我从记事起就这个样了

I I've been this way as long as I can remember.

你什么意思?我从未见过你这个样子

What do you mean? Look, I ain't never seen you like this before.

日落后才会这样

It only happens when the sun goes down.

白天一个样晚上一个样

By night one way, by day another.

这是一个规律

This shall be the norm...

知道得到真爱人的吻

untiI you find true love's first kiss...

然后变成他的模样

and then take love's true form.

啊真美我还不知道你会写诗

Ah, that's beautiful. I didn't know you wrote poetry.

这是诅咒

It's a spell.

我小的时候

When I was a little girl,

一个巫婆诅咒了我

a witch cast a spell on me.

每天晚上我就会变成这个样

Every night I become this.

一个可怕而又丑陋的怪兽

This horrible, ugly beast!

我被放进一间高塔等待真爱来救我

I was placed in a tower to await the day my true love would rescue

me.

这就是为什么明天日落前要跟弗瓜王结婚

That's why I have to marry Lord Farquaad tomorrow...

在他见到我以前

before the sun sets and he sees me...

像这样

like this.

好的好的镇静看这一点也不坏

All right, all right. Calm down. Look, it's not that bad.

我不会撒谎你是丑但不会太丑

You're not that ugly. Well, I ain't gonna lie. You are ugly.

你只是夜晚丑但是史瑞克却时刻如此

But you only look like this at night. Shrek's ugly 24-7.

但是驴子我是一位公主

But, Donkey, I'm a princess,

这不是一位公主该有的长相

and this is not how a princess is meant to look.

公主你不跟弗瓜王结婚怎么样?

Princess, how 'bout if you don't marry Farquaad?

我必须

I have to.

只有真爱的人的吻才能解除咒语

Only my true love's kiss can break the spell.

但是你是一个善良的怪兽

But, you know, um, you're kind of an ogre,

而且史瑞克你们有很多共同点

and Shrek well, you got a lot in common.

史瑞克?

Shrek?

公主我首先你好吗?

Princess, I Uh, how's it going, first of all?

好?我很好

Good? Um, good for me too.

我很好

I'm okay.

我看到这些花想到你因为花很漂亮

I saw this flower and thought of you because it's pretty and

我不怎么喜欢但是我想你会喜欢因为你很漂亮

well, I don't really like it, but I thought you might like it 'cause

you're pretty.

但是我仍然很喜欢我

But I like you anyway. I'd uh, uh

我遇到麻烦了好的我们走吧

I'm in trouble. Okay, here we go.

我不能随便嫁人的

I can't just marry whoever I want.

看着我驴子

Take a good look at me, Donkey.

我是说真的

I mean, really,

谁会爱上一个丑八怪?

who could ever love a beast so hideous and ugly?

公主和丑八怪不能在一起

Princess and ugly don't go together.

这就是为什么我不能跟史瑞克在一起

That's why I can't stay here with Shrek.

我唯一的机会就是跟我真爱的人结婚

My only chance to live happily ever after is to marry my true love.

你不明白吗驴子?

Don't you see, Donkey?

我必须这么做

That's just how it has to be.

这是解除咒语的唯一办法

It's the only way to break the spell.

- 你至少告诉史瑞克真相吧 - 不!

- You at least gotta tell Shrek the truth. - No!

你不能说一个字没有人知道这个秘密

You can't breathe a word. No one must ever know.

如果要保密为什么要告诉我?

What's the point of being able to talk if you gotta keep secrets?

答应我不说发誓

Promise you won't tell. Promise!

好的好的我不会告诉他但是你可以说

All right, all right. I won't tell him. But you should.

我知道在此结束之前我需要接受治疗

I just know before this is over, I'm gonna need a whole lot of

serious therapy.

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读