疑犯追踪第1季第12集台词
2021-08-27 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
The government has a secret system-- | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
I know because... I built it. | 我会知道因为它是我造的 |
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
but it sees everything-- | 但它却看到了一切 |
Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为所以我决定插手 |
But I needed a partner-- | 但我需要一个搭档 |
完整版请点击 | |
Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕我们只能秘密合作 |
You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
If you're number's up, we'll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来我们就会找到你 |
Your coffee's getting cold, detective. | 咖啡要凉了哦警探 |
Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
You finally found me. | 你终于找到我了 |
but I don't hear any sirens | 我却没听到警笛 |
or see you reaching for your gun. | 你也没用枪指着我 |
I looked for a "I'm sorry I got you shot" Card, | 我在找"不好意思害你中枪了"道歉卡 |
but they were all out. | 结果身上没有了 |
I had no idea what Snow was capable of... | 我不知道斯诺会做出这种事 |
that he'd actually try to kill you. | 他真的是想杀你 |
Why did you contact me, Carter? | 为什么联系我卡特 |
Got a lot of questions. | 我有一肚子问题 |
Well, you managed to lose your tail. | 你甩掉了你的跟屁虫 |
That's quite a feat. | 干得不错 |
Those CIA boys spend a lot of time | 那些中情局的小子花了不少时间 |
learning how to be invisible. | 学会如何隐匿踪迹 |
Think Snow is my only problem? | 你觉得就斯诺一个人盯着我吗 |
Is there another agency following you | 还有连我都不知道的特工 |
that I'm not aware of? | 跟着你吗 |
You've got an entire NYPD | 你屁股后面跟着整个 |
task force looking for you. | 纽约警局的特别小组 |
Had to run two lights getting here | 我闯了两个红灯跑过来 |
just to make sure my own people weren't trailing me. | 就为了躲开我自己同事的跟踪 |
I'm a cop, which means I've got rules. | 我是个警察警察有警察的规矩 |
Rules that can't be broken. | 不能破坏的规矩 |
But, um... I want to know more. | 但是...我还是想知道内情 |
Once you go down that road... | 踏上这条路 |
There's no looking back. | 你就不能再回头了 |
How are you getting your information? | 你怎么得到的那些信息 |
All I can tell you is we hear about people in danger. | 我只能告诉你我们能知道有人有危机 |
or people who are causing it. | 或是有人在制造危机 |
Why me? | 为什么告诉我 |
Because your moral compass is pointed in the right direction. | 因为你的道德观指向正确的方向 |
Because I'm tired of you chasing me. | 因为我被你追烦了 |
How does this work? | 接下来怎么做 |
Andrea Gutierrez? | 安卓娅·古特雷斯 |
Civil litigation attorney with a sealed juvie record. | 青少年时期有过保密犯罪记录的民事诉讼律师 |
I need it unsealed, Carter. | 我要看她的档案卡特 |
What did I just say about rules? | 我刚说过规矩 |
You have your rules... | 你有你的规矩 |
and you have the chance to save a life. | 也有机会救人 |
It's your choice. | 选择在你 |
I'll be in touch. | 等你联系 |
You look worried, Finch. | 你看起来很担心芬奇 |
Did your tailor move out of the city? | 你的裁缝搬出城了吗 |
How was your breakfast meeting with detective Carter? | 和卡特警探的早饭吃得怎么样 |
You heard her. | 你都听到了 |
She wants to know how we get our information. | 她想知道咱们的信息是从哪来 |
She can never know about the machine. | 绝不能告诉她机器的事 |
I doubt if she'd believe it if I told her. | 我觉得就算说了她也不一定信 |
She did agree to get us Andrea Gutierrez's juvie file. | 她倒是同意了给我们看安卓娅·古特雷斯的档案 |
Well, that's a step in the right direction. | 不错这是个正确方向的开端 |
What else did you find out about our lawyer? | 你还发现了这位律师什么信息 |
Andrea Gutierrez, born and raised in Queens. | 安卓娅·古特雷斯在皇后区出生长大 |
Got her G.E.D. after dropping out of high school. | 高中退学后接受了普教发展 |
Worked her way through community college, | 社区大学毕业后 |
Then SUNY New Paltz and Queens college law | 在纽约州立大学和皇后学院法学院读书 |
where she studied civil litigation. | 学习民事诉讼 |
She's a scrapper. | 她很有上进心 |
Ambitious. | 野心勃勃 |
Just trying to make a better life for herself. | 一心想过更好的生活 |
Yes, but a better life can be expensive. | 是的但更好的生活代价也很高 |
She owes $50,000 in student loans... | 她欠了五万美元的助学贷款 |
And another $20,000 on her credit cards. | 信用卡还透支了两万 |
That's a lot of debt. | 很大一笔债啊 |
Maybe she borrowed money from the wrong person. | 也许她管错误的人借了钱 |
It's possible; she owes money on her business, too. | 有可能她在生意上也欠着钱 |
Hey, watch it. | 看这个 |
Apparently she's trying to carve out a niche for herself | 最近她正在为那些 |
by suing the state on behalf of inmates and ex-cons | 愤恨的罪犯和前科犯辩护 |
with grievances from their stay behind bars. | 为自己的事业打下基础 |
How's that working out for her? | 那她的情况如何 |
She's 0-for-6. | 零胜诉六败诉 |
I imagine she hopes her current case will be lucky number seven. | 估计她希望最近的案子能交上好运 |
Objection, your honor. | 反对法官大人 |
Relevance of this testimony? | 这些证据之间有关联吗 |
Your honor, I'm just trying to prove | 法官大人我只是想证实 |
my client's only wrongdoing | 我的委托人唯一的过失 |
was not cleaning his apartment well enough. | 是没把他的公寓收拾干净 |
The drugs were old, dusty, | 这毒品很旧上面都是灰 |
from the days before Mr. King was clean. | 说明是金先生戒毒以前的 |
Objection. Is Ms. Gutierrez testifying now? | 反对古特雷斯女士这算是在举证吗 |
Judge O'connor, this case is baseless, | 奥康纳法官这个案子毫无根据 |
just like every other ex-con nuisance case | 就像之前古特雷斯女士呈上庭的 |
ms. Gutierrez has brought before this court. | 所有令人厌恶的前科犯案子一样 |
And we, the state, ask you to treat it as such. | 我们作为公诉人要求一个公正的判决 |
- Give me a break. - Ms. Gutierrez. | -得了吧你-古特雷斯女士 |
I'm sorry, your honor. | 十分抱歉法官大人 |
I just have a hard time taking the state seriously | 我只是很难听进去公诉人的话 |
完整版请点击 | |
when it's wearing that tie. | 因为他的领带实在太搞笑了 |
Let's adjourn while you two grow up. | 休庭等两位成熟点再继续审判 |
Get your witnesses in order. | 请双方管照好自己的证人 |
We'll reconvene on Friday. | 周五再次开庭审理 |
I'll come see you tomorrow, I promise. | 我明天过来看你我保证 |
- And you'll bring Jacob? - You bet. | -你会带上雅各布吗-当然 |
This is so wrong. Andrea, I mean, I didn't... | 这样不对安卓娅我是说我没... |
I didn't even do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
Remember what I said about not communicating | 记住我说的话不要和那些 |
with anyone from the trial, Terrence? | 法庭上的人说话特伦斯 |
He's my-- he's my parole officer. | 他是...他是我的假释官 |
Not right now, he's not. | 现在不行他什么也不是 |
Galuska, I told you those drugs weren't mine. | 格鲁斯卡我跟你说过那些毒品不是我的 |
I mean, you tested me, man. Why don't you believe me? | 我是说你还给我做过检测为什么不相信我 |
I just did my job, Terrence. | 我只是尽我的职责特伦斯 |
Those drugs were in your place. That makes them yours. | 毒品在你家里说明就是你的 |
You should have been more careful. | 你应该更小心 |
Thank you for calling dfs. How may I assist you? | 感谢致电家庭事务部我能为您做些什么 |
Pastrami from Zabar's? | 拉巴超市的五香熏牛肉三明治 |
- You must need something big. - Terrence King's blood test. | -你肯定要使唤我了-特伦斯·金的血检结果 |
His parole officer did one when he was arrested, | 他被捕的时候假释官给他做过 |
and I need it to help me prove that he wasn't using. | 我要用它来证明他没在吸毒 |
- Did you put in a request? - Weeks ago, but... | -你向法庭提出申请了吗-过去几周了但... |
I'll look into it, Andi. | 我给你查查小安 |
Thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
You better go. Boss lady's coming. | 你最好快走老大来了 |
I thought you were working through lunch, Chris... | 我以为你在午餐时间加班呢克里斯 |
Not entertaining visitors. | 没想到是在开小差 |
She just came for a file. | 她就是来取个文件 |
Did you go through proper channels? | 你有相应的手续吗 |
I did, Gloria, I swear. | 我有格洛丽亚我发誓 |
But those channels are so freaking...Slow. | 但那些手续都太...太太慢了 |
All right, to Poe finally getting his diploma. | 恭喜坡终于拿到了他的毕业文凭 |
Did ms. Gutierrez go home? | 古特雷斯小姐回家了吗 |
She stopped for drinks with some friends. | 她和一些朋友在喝酒 |
I was worried you'd change your mind. | 我本来还担心你改主意了 |
Ha, not yet. | 呵暂时没有 |
I've got your girl Andrea Gutierrez's juvie records. | 我拿到了安卓娅·古特雷斯的秘密档案 |
Teenage troublemaker, B&E her sophomore year, | 典型的麻烦精整个大学二年级麻烦不断 |
and a string of larceny charges. | 还受到过一连串的盗窃起诉 |
Hold on, carter. | 别挂卡特 |
- What is it, Lionel? - Carter's up to something. | -什么事莱奈尔-卡特有动作 |
You need to watch your ass. | 你别顾头不顾腚 |
I appreciate your concern about my ass, Lionel, | 谢谢你这么关心我的腚莱奈尔 |
But I can handle detective Carter. | 卡特警探的事我能自己处理好 |
I'm telling you, she's talking to someone | 我可告诉你她在和什么人打电话 |
and keeping it on the down low, | 鬼鬼祟祟压着声音 |
Working something on her own. | 她在调查什么事 |
I'll keep that in mind. | 我会留意 |
You still with me, Carter? | 还在吗卡特 |
Uh, yeah, yeah, I'm still with you. | 我还在 |
So what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么做 |
We'll watch and wait. | 静观其变 |
And Carter? | 卡特 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
Mr. Reese, I'm not sure that keeping both of our detectives | 里瑟我不确定把那两个警探 |
in the dark is the best course of action. | 都蒙在鼓里是不是个好办法 |
This could get really complicated. | 情况会变得很复杂 |
They're assets. | 他们都很宝贵 |
The less they know about each other, the safer they'll be. | 他们对彼此了解的越少就越安全 |
Right now, I'm more concerned with Ms. Gutierrez. | 现在我更担心古特雷斯小姐 |
Finch, someone's tailing our girl. | 芬奇有人在跟踪她 |
Someone other than you? | 除你以外的人吗 |
Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
Mr. Reese, are you all right? | 里瑟先生你还好吗 |
Yeah, wishing gunshot wounds... | 现在可希望那枪伤 |
healed faster right about now. | 能痊愈得更快些了 |
Assailant's into anabolic steroids. | 袭击者在用合成类固醇 |
Where's Ms. Gutierrez? | 古特雷斯小姐呢 |
She's safe for now. | 她现在很安全 |
But with the way that guy handled himself, | 但是看那个人的身手 |
I don't know for how much longer. | 我不确定以后会如何 |
Any guesses about who'd want to kill our attorney? | 知道是谁想杀害律师小姐吗 |
The guy who tried to attack her last night | 昨晚袭击她的人 |
looked like he'd done time. | 看起来坐过牢 |
Could be, uh, angry former client? | 可能是愤怒的前委托人 |
Excuse me. | 别盯着看 |
Well, we need to get her files. | 我们得拿到她的档案 |
See if the assailant is one of her clients. | 看看攻击者是不是她的委托人 |
Narrow down our suspects. | 缩小嫌疑犯范围 |
Yes? | 什么事 |
I'll be there as soon as I can. | 我尽快赶过去 |
Half day, Finch? | 请半天假吗芬奇 |
Stay close to Ms. Gutierrez. | 盯紧古特雷斯小姐 |
I'll be back soon. | 我马上回来 |
You cut your hair...finally. | 你终于减头发了 |
Got new glasses. Finally. | 你也终于换眼镜了 |
I suppose you could use some rest before I lecture you | 我想在开始教训你的地下赌博行径前 |
on the perils of underground gambling. | 你可以抓紧时间休息一下 |
That'd be great. I've been up almost 48 hours. | 那太好了我快四十八小时没睡了 |
My cellmate snored like a freight train. | 我的狱友打呼噜像火车过境一样 |
Happy you're home, Will. | 很高兴你回家了威尔 |
Sorry you had to bail me out again. | 抱歉又让你帮我保释 |
Well, it's good to have you back either way. | 不管怎样你回来了就好 |
How'd you get into my office without anyone noticing? | 你怎么神不知鬼不觉地潜入我办公室 |
Trade secret. | 行业秘密 |
I need you to help me to find out | 我要你帮我查出 |
where to buy that brand of steroid. | 在哪可以买到那个牌子的类固醇 |
What, you looking to beef up? | 怎么你要锻炼肌肉吗 |
It belonged to a guy I had a run-in with last night. | 它属于昨晚和我打过一场的家伙 |
Skilled fighter. | 他很有技巧 |
Looking to track down the gym where he juices up. | 我想找出他活跃的那个健身房 |
Are you having second thoughts? | 你有别的想法吗 |
There's just a lot of prying eyes around this place. | 只是办公室里的眼线比较多 |
You're getting paranoid, Carter. | 你也开始疑神疑鬼了呀卡特 |
That's a step in the right direction. | 那就意味着你的方向正确了 |
So you want to sue your boss. | 你想起诉你的老板 |
Wonderful, uh... we can absolutely do that. | 很好我们完全可以代理这个案子 |
Um, what, uh... what type of work do you do? | 你做什么工作 |
Uh, it's um, complicated. | 挺复杂 |
Okay. How did you hear about me? | 你是怎么听说我的呢 |
A bailiff said ex-cons with gripes against the state | 一个法警说对国家有抱怨的前科犯 |
is your specialty. | 是你的专长 |
- Is that bad information? - Um, no, not at all. | -这是个不良信息嘛-当然不是 |
It's just I thought you were a clear-cut civil case. | 我以为这个是干净的民事案件 |
The unicorn I've been looking for... | 我一直在找的理想对象 |
like the perfect man. | 比如完美男人 |
Sorry, I'm all thumbs today. | 对不起我今天笨手笨脚 |
I do it all the time. I'll be right back. | 我经常这么干我马上回来 |
Nicely done, Mr. Reese. I have a signal now. | 漂亮里瑟先生有信号了 |
How was your appointment? | 你的约会如何 |
Quite productive, thank you. | 很有效果谢谢关心 |
Here we go. | 好了 |
So, tell me, why do you want to sue your boss? | 告诉我你为什么想起诉你老板 |
Well, my working conditions are, um... | 我的工作环境 |
unsafe. | 很不安全 |
I slipped and hurt my back. | 我滑到了伤了背 |
- Did that happen on the job? - Just last night, actually. | -是在工作时发生的吗-就在昨晚 |
Mr. Reese, I've got sound in both microphones, now. | 里瑟先生两个话筒都有声音了 |
Connecting to her hard drive. | 正在接通她的硬盘 |
I sent an email with a virus | 我会发一封病毒邮件 |
promising 40% off any purchase at Bloomingdales. | 伪装成布卢明代尔百货的任选六折优惠券 |
She couldn't resist downloading it. | 她肯定会下载 |
So, what's this boss of yours like? | 你老板是什么样的人 |
Very manipulative. Secretive. | 控制欲强鬼鬼祟祟 |
We've had some personality conflicts. | 我们有些私人恩怨 |
I take it he has a lot of money. | 我猜他很富有 |
He's, uh, one of those rich loner types. | 他是那种独来独往的富翁 |
Kind you'd call strange if he didn't have so much cash. | 如果他不是这么有钱肯定会被人当成怪胎 |
So, instead, he's, uh, eccentric. | 所以他的话是很古怪 |
Well, this case is going to rack up a lot of hours. | 这个案子会占用很多时间 |
I can pay upfront. | 我可以预付费用 |
Then I can start immediately. | 那我可以开始了 |
Well, after my next appointment. | 不过要在下个预约之后 |
I'm, uh, running late. | 我要迟到了 |
I'll call you. | 我会打给你 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“疑犯追踪”