有老爸的日子也未必好过
你本该好好照顾我,可你却没有。
You were supposed to take care of me, and you didn't.
你从没为我想过,不只是我,你伤了那么多人。
You didn't think about me at all, and it's not just me, you hurt a lot of people.
你想过他们的感受吗?
Do you ever think about them?
我现在每日每夜对想,但我也想到我对你做的事,整天都在想。
Now,every day, but I also think about what I did to you every day, all day.
我是说,以前,当我想到如何 捞不劳而获的钱时,我脑子里想的全是钱。
I mean, back then, when I figured out a way to get free money, all I could think about was the money.
因为它能提醒你,无论境况多么糟糕,
Because it'll remind you that no matter how hard the circumstances,
你可以跨越任何障碍,即使是我摆在你面前的那些。
you could get over any hurdle, even the ones I put in front of you.
好吧,好了,我们该走了,时间到了。
Okay, well, we should go, our time is up.
好吧,但是,什么,你才刚到这儿。
Yeah, but...What? You just got here.
我想今天就到此为止吧。
Well, I think I'm done for today.
天呀,我一直都害怕有天你会用这眼神看我。
Boy, I've dreaded the day you looked at me like this.
现在就在这里,才知有多糟糕。
Now that's it's here, it's even worse.
我只希望有一天你能再看看我,就像你赢得奖杯那天那样。
I only hope that one day you could look at me again, the way you did the day you won that cup.
我爱你,宝贝。
I love you, honey.
我也爱你,爸爸。
I love you too, daddy.
抱歉,你是对她说的
Sorry, you meant her.
哇,有老爸的日子也不好过。
Wow, having a father is rough.
你没事儿吧?
Are you okay?
我没事的,因为不管别人怎么想,他不只是一个小偷,他是我的父亲,我爱他。
I will be, because despite what everyone else may think, he's not just a thief, he's my father, and I love him.
对于一个孩子来说,父亲永远都是父亲,无论他做错了什么。