致至暗时光OdetotheDarkestHour
文友“阳光小子”提供
我该感谢你,至暗的时光,你的教诲
Let me thank thee, O darkest hour, for thy lesson profound,
让我睁开被蒙蔽的双眼看清世界真相
That opened mine eyes to the world's true form and ground.
是你让我醒悟那囚禁我的牢笼与桎梏
Thou showed me the prison I thought was my fate,
原来正是我自己亲手铸造的心志之墙
Was but a wall built by my own mind's weight.
我妄想掌控的反而成为枷锁的源头
What I sought to control became chains that confined,
在无欲无恨中方能获得真正的自由
In wanting nothing, true freedom I find.
只要不踏入那精心布置的纷争棋局
If I step not into the game so artfully laid,
便永远做个云淡风轻的观局者停留
As calm spectator I'll stay, of all strife unafraid.
按自己意志生活成本竟如此低廉
To live by my will costs less than I knew,
远离不同频者便是平安的秘诀
Peace is kept by distancing from the untrue.
你教会我独立思考不人云亦云
Thou taught me to think with my own mind's light,
在混沌中保持清醒的头脑如铁
To stand清醒 in chaos, steadfast and bright.
方知无意义中藏着终极意义所在
Now I see in the meaningless, meaning takes flight,
糊涂又清楚的人生才是最真境界
This糊涂-yet-clear life is wisdom's true height.