英文诗:我并不属于你

2023-12-09  本文已影响0人  槑焁

音频链接>>>

I Am Not Yours

By Sara Teasdale [美] 莎拉·迪斯德尔

I am not yours, not lost in you.

我并不属于你,并不因你而迷失。

Not lost, although I long to be,

并未迷失,尽管我渴望如此,

Lost as a candle lit at noon,

像燃烧的烛光迷失在正午,

Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

像飘飞的雪花迷失在大海。

You love me, and I find you still

你爱我,我也发现

A spirit beautiful and bright,

你的灵魂光明而美丽,

Yet I am I, who long to be

可我仍是我自己,我渴望着迷失,

Lost as a light is lost in light.

如同光线迷失在光明之中。

Oh, plunge me deep in love—

啊,让我深深地坠入爱河吧——

Put out my senses, leave me deaf and blind,

磨灭我的一切感官,让我失明失聪,

Swept by the tempest of your love,

被你那暴风雨般的爱席卷,

A taper in a rushing wind.

像风中摇曳的一支细烛。

整理:2023 年 12 月 10 日于北城家园

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读