美文读美句

《小王子》书摘

2020-04-14  本文已影响0人  X_L徐落

小时候看《小王子》,那时候,并没有很深的感触,甚至连狐狸这个角色都没有记住,只留下小王子不断浇花的印象。

到了似懂非懂的年纪,读来只觉得好美,玫瑰花、星球出现的每一个人物、地球上的每一个生物,所有的一切都想遇见。

后来我发现,那些真正看懂小王子的人都不那么幸福过,早已经没有能力再做谁的玫瑰花了。

我喜欢这本书里所有的句子,每一个字都喜欢。这本书便不写书评了,怎么写都不满意,怎么写都没有原作深刻。正如海子所言:

你是我的半截的诗,半截用心爱着,半截用肉体埋着;你是我的半截的诗,不许别人更改一个字。

小王子于我,便是TA于海子。

Dialogue 1

遗憾的是他们两个深深爱着彼此

Now, the shame of it was that they loved each other.

但是他们也都太年轻了还不懂如何去爱

But they were both too young to know how to love.

带着满心困惑他逃走了

Full of doubt, he ran away.

我当然爱你

Of course I love you.

如果你没有感觉到 这是我的错

If you're not aware of that, it's my fault.

请原谅我

Please forgive me.

他抛下她自己走了

He left her? All alone?

可是他去哪

But where did he go?

他当时还不知道

Well, he didn't know it at the time,

他的离开其实是迈出了回到她身边的第一步

but his leaving was just the first step on a journey back to her.

小王子

Dialogue 2

我不确定自己是否还想长大

Well, I'm not so sure I wanna grow up any more.

真正的问题不在于长大

Growing up is not the problem.

在于遗忘

Forgetting is.

小王子

Dialogue 3

狐狸出现了

the Fox appeared.

过来跟我玩吧

Hey! Come and play with me.

我不能跟你玩

I cannot play with you.

我还没被驯服

I'm not tamed.

那是什么意思

What does that mean?

驯服就是"建立关系

"Tame means, "to establish ties".

对我来说 你不过是个小男孩

To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy

就跟其他成千上万的小男孩一样

who is just like 100,000 other little boys.

我不需要你

And I have no need of you.

你也不需要我

And you have no need of me.

对你来说 我也只是成千上万狐狸中的一只To you, I am nothing more than a fox like 100,000 foxes.

但如果你驯服了我 我们就会彼此需要

But if you tame me, then we shall need each other.

对我来说 你会是世界上唯一的存在

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

对你来说 我也是世界上唯一的存在

And to you, I shall be unique in all the world.

小王子

Dialogue 4

你们是谁

Who are you?

我们是玫瑰

We are roses.

我的玫瑰只是一朵寻常玫瑰

My rose is just a common rose?

可她告诉我全宇宙只有她那一朵玫瑰

But she told me she was the only one of her kind in the whole universe.

但她绝不只是一朵寻常玫瑰

But she is not a common rose.

她是你的玫瑰

She is your rose.

你在她身上倾注的时间

It is the time that you've devoted to her

她变得如此重要

that makes your rose so important.

她是我的玫瑰

She is my rose.

你必须回到她身边

You must return to her.

小王子

Dialogue 5

不 你要哭了吗

Oh, no, are you going to cry?

我驯服了你 对你却没什么好处

My taming you has done you no good at all.

作为礼物 我告诉你一个秘密

Let me make you a present of a secret.

只有用心去看 才能看得真切

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.

真正重要的东西 眼睛是看不见的

What is essential is invisible to the eye.

他们不会再在一起了吗

They won't be together any more?

他们会的

But they will.

狐狸只要用心去看 就能看得见小王子

The Fox, he sees the Little Prince when he looks with his heart.

如果你做得到 你就永远不会孤单

If you can do that, you'll never be lonely again.

小王子

Dialogue 6

繁星之所以耀眼

The stars are beautiful

是因为有一朵人们看不见的花

because of a flower that cannot be seen.

沙漠之所以美丽

What makes the desert beautiful

是因为它的某个角落里藏着一口井

is that somewhere it hides a well.

小王子

Dialogue 7

我所看到的都只是表象

What I see here is nothing but a shell.

最重要的其实是看不见的

What is most important is what is invisible.

你们这个地方的人

The men where you live

种下成千上万朵的玫瑰

grow thousands of roses

所以找不到他们真正渴望的东西

and they do not find what they are looking for.

他们真正渴望的东西也许就在一朵玫瑰里

What they are looking for could be found in a single rose,

也许就在一掬水中

or a little water.

小王子

Dialogue 8

我来送你一件礼物

I'm going to make you a present.

在那么多星星中 我会在其中一颗星星中继续生活

In one of those stars, I shall be living.

我会在那颗星星上继续欢笑

In one of them, I shall be laughing.

这样一来 当你仰望星空的时候

And so, when you look up at the sky at night,

就会觉得好像所有星星都在欢笑

it'll be as if all the stars are laughing.

是时候道别了

It was time for goodbye.

你知道的 回家的路太远

You understand it is too far.

我无法带着肉身同行

I cannot carry this body with me.

这只是一个没用了的外壳罢了

It will be like an old abandoned shell.

没有必要为没用的外壳伤心

There is nothing sad about old shells.

小王子

Dialogue 9

我会长大的 但不会长成你这样的大人

I will grow up, but I'll never be a grown-up like you!

小王子

Dialogue 10

我可以看到她

I can see her.

她不是一朵寻常玫瑰

She was not a common rose.

全宇宙只有她这一朵玫瑰

She was the only one of her kind in the whole universe.

我记得她

I remember her.

所有一切我都记得

I remember all of it.

她没有消失

She's not gone.

她还在这里

She's still here?

只有用心去看 才能看得真切

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.

他会一直在我身边

He'll always be with me.

小王子

Dialogue 11

如果想要建立羁绊,就得承担流泪的风险

You run the risk of weeping a little,if you let yourself get tamed.

你会成为一个很出色的大人

You're gonna make a wonderful grown-up.

小王子

Dialogue 12

你们也许会认为这是一顶帽子 但它不是

You probably think this is a hat, but it's not.

小王子

——我们终将长大

——但是我们会成为出色的大人

——因为我们知道那也许不是一顶帽子

——END——

fun
上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读