初来乍到第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-02-23 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
初来乍到第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| It had been a few months since we moved from D.C. To Orlando, | 我们从华盛顿搬到奥兰多已经有一个月了 |
| and we were all looking forward | 我们都很期待 |
| to my mom's family coming to visit. | 我妈那边的家人来探望我们 |
| - This is a nightmare. - Well, not all of us. | -简直是噩梦啊-也不是每个人都期待啦 |
| You know your brother-in-law's only coming to gloat | 我知道我那个姐夫来这里只是为了幸灾乐祸 |
| about our restaurant not being successful. | 嘲笑我们的餐厅经营得不成功 |
| Louis, they're family. | 路易斯他们是家人 |
| They're coming to gloat about all of our misfortunes... | 他们是来嘲笑我们所有的不幸的 |
| the restaurant, Eddie. | 比如餐厅啊埃迪啊 |
| Getting away from Steve and his stupid store | 远离史蒂夫和他那该死的店 |
| was supposed to be one of the perks of moving here. | 本该是我们搬来这里的好处之一 |
| Okay, we got the L-shaped sectional, | 好的我们这里有L型沙发 |
| the entertainment center, the deluxe love seat... | 娱乐中心豪华鸳鸯椅 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Is this man bothering you? | 这家伙在烦你们吗 |
| Say the word, and I'll call the police. | 只要你们说是我就报警 |
| He's funny. | 他很逗 |
| Uh, Mr. And Mrs., uh, Oberg, | 欧伯格先生欧伯格太太 |
| this is my boss-in-law, Steve. | 这是我的老板兼姐夫史蒂夫 |
| I was just about to finalize... | 我刚刚正说到... |
初来乍到单词统计
初来乍到高频单词统计
| getting us all some twizzlers. | 给我们拿些多滋乐扭扭糖来 |
| There were no twizzlers. | 那里根本没有扭扭糖 |
| - We have twizzlers?! - What? No. | -买扭扭糖了吗-什么没有 |
| I thought there were twizzlers. | 我以为你们买了扭扭糖呢 |
| At least with your whole family coming, | 至少因为你们全家人都要来 |
| Steve can't drive his stupid used Miata. | 史蒂夫就不能开那辆该死的二手马自达车了 |
| Steve says his miata is new. | 史蒂夫说他的马自达是全新的 |
| It's not new! It's used! | 绝对不是肯定是二手的 |
| I'm sorry. It's just... I... | 不好意思我有点... |
| No, it's okay. You're right. | 不没事你说得对 |
| My sister can't wait to see | 我姐姐也迫不及待想看到 |
| us struggling in this swampland. | 我们在这沼泽里挣扎痛苦 |
| How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
| She called me yesterday, and she told me. | 她昨天给我打电话了她跟我说的 |
| I can't wait to see your new home. | 我迫不及待想看到你的新家 |
| 你老公一定让你们 都住在茅厕里吧 | |
| It's a little cozy, | 其实挺舒服的 |
| but there's always room for my dear sister. | 但我永远为我亲爱的姐姐准备了一席之地 |
| 你该睡在外面 跟那些鳄鱼一起睡 | |
| The whole family's so proud of you. | 全家人都为你们感到骄傲 |
| She's just bitter | 她这么毒舌 |
| because I have always been mom's favorite. | 是因为我一直是妈妈最爱的孩子 |
| That's why she's coming. | 那也是她要来这里的原因 |
| She wants mom to see us struggling. | 她想让妈妈看到我们的日子过得很艰难 |
| But they will be in for a surprise | 但等他们看到我们过得有多好 |
| when they see how well we are doing. | 一定会很惊讶的 |
| But we're not. | 但我们没有啊 |
| Yes, but they don't know that. | 是的但他们又不知道 |
| I've never loved you more. | 我真是爱死你了 |
| - Ew! - Gross! | -恶-真恶心 |
| I think it's great that you guys still have passion in your marriage. | 我觉得你们的婚姻依然有激情可真好 |
| My relatives were on their way, | 我的亲戚们正赶过来 |
| but the way my parents were acting, you would have thought | 但我父母表现出来的样子一定会让你错以为 |
| Mariah Carey was coming to visit. | 天后玛丽亚·凯莉要来了呢 |
| I mean, a hot, pre-Nick Cannon, | 我是说性感的没嫁给尼克·卡农的 |
| "In the Washington wizards dress" Mariah Carey. | 穿着华盛顿奇才队队服的玛丽亚·凯莉 |
| They were putting up fake lemon trees all over the house, | 他们在家里放了很多假柠檬树 |
| fancying up the bathroom... | 把浴室变得有格调 |
| basically doing anything they could | 基本上是无所不用其极 |
| to look like ballers. | 装成大富豪 |
初来乍到中英对照台词本截图
初来乍到中英对照台词本截图
| All right, the record should reflect now | 好了记录现在可以显示 |
| that the defendant is present with counsel. | 被告是和律师一起的 |
| You may be seated, if you wish. | 你们可以坐下了 |
| Even though my parents were tripping, I was psyched | 尽管我父母很紧张我却高兴得很 |
| because my favorite cousin Justin was coming. | 因为我最爱的表哥贾斯丁要来了 |
| Justin was only six months older than me, | 贾斯丁也就比我大6个月而已 |
| but he was the one who changed my life forever. | 但他彻底改变了我的人生 |
| Yo. Check this out. | 哟听听这个 |
| You are now about to witness | 你们即将看到的是 |
| the strength of street knowledge. | 街头知识的力量 |
| From that moment on, I was A.W.O... | 从那一刻起我就成了AWO |
| Asian with obsession. | 痴迷的亚洲人 |
| I couldn't wait to show Justin | 我迫不及待想让贾斯丁知道 |
| how deep my hip-hop knowledge had gotten. | 我对嘻哈乐的钻研有多深了 |
| Everything had to be perfect for when I busted out the new 2Pac. | 我拿出全新的图派克专辑时一切必须是完美的 |
| What's a 2-pack? | 图派克是什么[两包装] |
| It's not for you. Your baby ears aren't ready. | 不是给你听的你的"婴儿耳"还不够资格 |
| Remember the time a ladybug crawled in my ear? | 记得那次有只瓢虫爬进我耳朵里了吗 |
| Evan, Emery, grandma Chu will be staying in your room. | 埃文埃莫瑞楚外婆会睡在你们的房里 |
| Grandma party! | 奶奶外婆大狂欢 |
| You won't be sleeping there. | 你们不会睡在那里 |
| I have made other arrangements. | 我做了其他的安排 |
| Why can't we sleep on the couch? | 我们为什么不能睡在沙发上呢 |
| Because then your aunt and Uncle will know | 因为那样你们的姨妈和姨父就会知道 |
| we don't have enough bedrooms. | 我们家没有足够的卧室 |
| And they must never know that. | 绝不能让他们知道这点 |
| Okay, I just talked to Mitch, | 好了我刚找米奇谈过了 |
| and we have a great promotion set for Saturday. | 我们周六要举办一个大促销活动 |
| -All the boomin' onions you can eat for 99 cents. Yes! | -花式炸洋葱仅售99美分-棒 |
| Cattleman's will be packed when we take your family there. | 等我们带你的家人过去餐厅一定是爆满的 |
| Won't you lose money? | 那样你们不会亏本吗 |
| Well, sometimes you have to spend money you don't have | 有时候你即使没钱也得花钱 |
| to make it seem like you have money that you don't spend. | 让人觉得你其实有钱但就是不花而已 |
| Okay, house is ready. | 好了家里已经收拾完毕 |
| Now it's our turn. We need a new look. | 现在轮到我们了我们需要个新形象 |
| We need a look that instantly says... "Success." | 我们需要能立刻展现成功的形象 |
| Let me explain. | 我先解释下 |
| In addition to fake lemon trees, | 除了假柠檬树 |
| another thing Chinese people did to show prosperity | 当年中国人喜欢做的另一件炫富的事 |
| was get a perm. | 就是烫卷发 |
| I don't know why, but to my people, | 我也不知道为什么但对于我们族人而言 |
| curls were like dollar signs. | 卷发等同于美元符号 |
| These success perms were a great idea. | 烫成"成功卷"真是太棒了 |
| I feel like a curly-headed lion surveying my kingdom. | 我感觉自己像是一头卷毛的狮子巡视着我的王国 |
| They're coming! They're coming! | 他们到了他们到了 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| We're ready. | 我们准备好了 |
| Connie! | 康妮 |
| Oh, your boobs are so big! | 你的胸好大啊 |
| I know. They're new. | 我知道新做的 |
| I had to give up jogging. | 我现在都不能慢跑了 |
| Oh, I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
| They are big. | 的确很大 |
| Nirvana? | 涅槃乐队 |
| Justin, yo, why you dressed like that? | 贾斯丁哟你怎么穿成这样啊 |
| It's grunge. | 垃圾摇滚风啊 |
| It reflects what I feel on the inside. | 这反映了我内心的感受 |
| Your shirt looks like a picnic blanket. | 你的衬衫就像一块野餐布 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| Where's Steve? | 怎么没看到史蒂夫 |
| He drove separately. | 他一个人开了一辆车 |
| He drove separately for 13 hours... | 他一个人开了13个小时的车 |
| Just so he could bring that stupid car. | 就为了把他那辆该死的车开过来 |
| He got a success perm, too. | 他也烫了个"成功卷"呢 |
| I see that. I can see that. | 我看到了我看到了 |
| Did somebody order chinese?! | 有人点了中餐吗[中国人] |
| Fancy place. | 房子挺豪华啊 |
| Have I got the "Huang" House? | 我来到"黄"家了吗[上错门] |
| That's a great joke, Steve. | 真好笑啊史蒂夫 |
| Funny every time you tell it. | 你每次说都很好笑 |
| Sweet ride, Uncle Steve. | 车真牛史蒂夫姨父 |
| Hey, thanks, Emery. | 谢谢你埃莫瑞 |
| If you work hard and you're smart like me, | 如果你努力工作又跟我一样聪明 |
| some day you can have a brand-new Miata. | 总有一天你也会有辆全新的马自达的 |
| Or used, because it's used. | 或是旧的这显然是二手车嘛 |
| Yo. | 哟 |
| You want to help me with this? | 你不帮我拿行李包袱吗 |
| I have my own baggage. | 我已经背着城镇的包袱了 |
| Emotional. | 情感上的 |
| So, the furniture store is doing really well, | 家具店的收益很不错 |
| and I thought, "Why not?" | 我就想啊"为什么不呢" |
| You only live once, right? | 人生只有一次对吧 |
| And now you are equipped with air bags. | 现在你身上自带气囊哦 |
| So, how was the trip down? | 旅途怎么样 |
| I know mom can be so critical of your driving. | 我知道妈妈一定很挑剔你的驾驶技术 |
| Oh, she was complaining the whole time... | 她一路都在抱怨 |
| Ah-ma! | 阿妈 |
| About you. | 抱怨你 |
| What?! | 什么 |
| She's been feeling a little abandoned, you know? | 她有种被抛弃感 |
| Because you abandoned her. | 因为你抛弃了她 |
| Connie! | 康妮 |
| Looks like you're not her favorite anymore. | 看来你现在已经不是她的最爱了 |
| Guess who is. | 猜猜谁是哦 |
| Are you thinking? Are you thinking about who is? | 你是在想吗你是在想是谁吗 |
| Connie! | 康妮 |
| Coming, ah-ma. | 来了阿妈 |
| And that's my Lazy Susan, | 那是我的懒汉餐桌转盘 |
| because, you know, sometimes we get lazy. | 因为有时候我们会很懒 |
| Oh, that's my, uh, pager. | 等下我的传呼机响了 |
| We're opening a second store. Business, right? | 我们正筹划开第二家店生意你懂的 |
| Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字