我觉得自己还很小,没想到儿子都已经恋爱了
讲完了Before Sunrise 《爱在黎明破晓前》、Before Sunset《爱在日落黄昏时》这次要讲的肯定就是Before
Midnight《爱在午夜降临前》。一般来说续作都是不如之前的好,这一部的感觉一样。但是可能也是跟内容有关。第一部讲述的是年轻人的邂逅,第二部是失联恋人的久别重逢,第三部是中年人的世俗生活。
有人说现在电影电视的主角都是年轻人。年轻好啊,谁不喜欢年轻啊。打开手机电视,看看一张张年轻漂亮的脸庞,讲讲他们的爱情,他们的理想。而中年人呢,中年发福,胶原蛋白流失,没了爱情,没有理想,有的只是房贷,车贷,领导的压榨,下属的嗷嗷待哺。现代人生活压力那么大,伺候完客户又要应付领导,应付完领导又要安抚下属,好不容易下班回到家谁还想看这些油腻的中年人和他们的那点子事。
女主事业遇到瓶颈,要考虑要不要换一个工作。男主角说第一本书让他们重遇,第二本书让他们换了房贷,想着怎么才能获得创作灵感。女主抱怨自己从一个自己写歌的才女变成了一个家庭主妇。男主头痛怎么处理和前妻所生的儿子的关系,要不要去美国定居。影片中两个人去机场送儿子回美国,回来途中两人闲聊,杰西无意中知道儿子都已经恋爱了,这才发现原来自己也已经41岁了。
Celine: Well, I think... You know, Henry might have, you know.
我觉得Henry有点,你知道的。
Jesse: What?
怎么了?
Celine: That little Melina girl.
那个叫做Melina的小姑娘
Jesse: I don't know. He had a crush but...
我不知道,他动心了。但是……
Celine: Oh, are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗?
Jesse:What?
什么?
Celine:Why do you think he said it was the best summer of his life?
你觉得他为什么说这是最好的一个暑假?
Jesse: Because he and I had a good time together?
因为他和我一起度过了快乐的时光吗?
Celine:Jesus.
上帝啊。
Jesse:No, huh? So what, you think they...you think they what--
不。所以呢?你觉得他们接吻了吗?
Celine:Of course.
当然。
Jesse:You think they kissed?
你觉得他们接吻了?
Celine: Yeah, they kissed! Yeah, yeah. Okay, I was sworn to secrecy but he told me. They kissed. Okay.
是的,他们接吻了。对的。我发誓要保密,但是他告诉我了。
Jesse: What'd he say?
他说怎么说的?
Celine: I'm not supposed to tell you anything, so I'm not gonna talk.
我不该告诉你的,我不说了。
Jesse: Come on.
说吧。
Celine:Okay. He told me he was worried, you know, concerned about the kissing. You know, tongue, no tongue.
好的。他告诉我他在担心接吻的事。你知道吗,是舌吻。
Jesse:What, he asked you that?
什么?他问了你这些?
Celine:Yeah. But he was so - he was so cute. All nervous, all red, biting
his cheek like when he was little. So cute.
但是他太可爱了。紧张得脸通红,还咬着腮帮子。太可爱了。
Jesse:Wow. So he and Melina were a real thing.
所以他和Melina是认真的。
Celine:Yeah.
是的。
Jesse:What's gonna happen now?
那现在会发生什么?
Celine:I don't know. They must be friends on Facebook, so they'll keep in touch,at least for a while.
我不知道。他们一定会先在facebook上做朋友,他们至少会保持一段时间的联系。
Jesse:Hey - what if they end up spending their whole life together? You know?
如果他们从此共度余生了呢?
Celine: You're so corny! Sometimes I'm just like -
你太俗气了。有时候我觉得……
Jesse: No, I just - I mean -
不,我只是……
Celine: What are you, a twelve-year-old girl?
真的嘛?你以为你还是个十二岁的小姑娘吗?
Jesse: I'm just, it's……
我只是……
Celine:I mean, first love, do you even remember who it was?
我的意思是,初恋,你还记得你的初恋是谁吗?
Jesse: Uh, yeah, I do. It was you.
当然,我当然记得,那就是你。
Celine: Oh, please. Like you were a virgin at twenty-three. I don't -
拜托。说得好像你23岁还是处子一样。我不会……
Jesse: No, you said "first love", not first sexual experience, okay?
你说的是第一份爱情,又不是说第一次性经历,好不好?
Celine: Okay. Fine. Like I'm the first woman you ever fell in love with?
好。就是说我是你第一个爱上的女人。
Jesse: Yeah. Pretty much. The first one I felt truly connected to. Sure.
差不多。第一个我觉得心灵相通的女人。
生词:这段对话里的词都是基本的,不难理解,就不特别注明了。