少年谢尔顿第1季第10集台词
2021-08-02 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
First off, I want to thank you both for coming. | 首先谢谢两位抽空过来 |
Yeah, yeah, what'd he do? | 行了行了他又做什么了 |
Uh, he didn't do anything. | 他没有做什么啊 |
Gosh, Tom, I want to believe you. | 天啊汤姆我也想信你这话 |
Okay, the problem is, the curriculum here | 好吧问题就是对谢尔顿来说 |
is not challenging enough for Sheldon. | 我们的课程不够有挑战性 |
Now, he gets bored | 现在他觉得没意思了 |
and maybe doesn't express himself | 而且或许他没有用最有效的方式 |
in the most productive way. | 来表达自己的意见 |
And so the square of sine plus cosine equals one. | 所以sin2 + cos = 1 |
Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
I don't want to embarrass you, | 我不想让您难堪 |
so I'm going to give you a moment | 所以我给您点时间 |
to think about what you just said. | 自己想想您刚才说的话 |
Ms. MacElroy. | 马克艾罗伊女士 |
What? | 怎么了 |
I'm wondering if you read the book you assigned to us, | 我很好奇您有没有读过您给我们的指定读物 |
because I did. | 因为我读了 |
20 laps. | 跑20圈 |
Cooper. | 库珀 |
If you're going to ask us to run, | 如果您要叫我们跑步 |
don't you think you should lead by example? | 您是不是该自己带头以身作则 |
So you're saying he's being rude to his teachers? | 你的意思是他对老师没礼貌吗 |
That's unacceptable. I'll-I'll give him a talkin' to. | 这可不行我们会找他谈谈 |
I don't know if I'd call him rude. | 我不知道是不是该说他没礼貌 |
Well, put a word on it. | 那该怎么说 |
Rude, let's go with rude. | 没礼貌就称为没礼貌吧 |
Rude is good. | 没礼貌这词就行 |
So what do you want us to do? | 那你想我们怎么做 |
I want you to consider another approach to his education. | 我想让你们考虑下给他换种教育方式 |
- Okay. - What does that mean? | -好吧-这是什么意思 |
I recently had a nice chat with the head | 我最近刚好跟 |
完整版请点击 | |
of Wilmot Academy for Gifted Children. | 威尔莫特天才学院的校长谈过 |
Now, I told her all about Sheldon, and she seemed to think | 我跟她说了谢尔顿的事她好像觉得 |
he would be a perfect fit over there. | 谢尔顿非常适合到他们学校就读 |
We already looked into private school. | 我们已经看过私立学校了 |
We can't afford it. | 我们承担不起学费 |
- Not unless you're giving me a raise. - I'm not. | -除非你给我加薪-没这打算 |
Okay, just checking. | 好吧我就问问 |
But I can tell you this. | 不过我可以告诉你们 |
Wilmot has been known | 众所周知威尔莫特 |
to give children like Sheldon full scholarship. | 会为像谢尔顿这样的孩子提供全额奖学金 |
Take a look at that. | 你们看看 |
- My goodness. - No kidding. | -我的天啊-真的假的 |
Yeah, just read up on it. | 你们好好看看 |
Give it some thought. | 认真考虑一下吧 |
Hold on. | 等等 |
This place is in Dallas; that's three hours away. | 这学校在达拉斯离这里三小时车程呢 |
Well, yeah, but, uh, | 是啦不过... |
what they do in cases like yours, | 像你们这样的案例 |
they look for a local family for him to live with. | 他们会帮忙找一户当地家庭给他提供寄宿 |
And, George, Dallas? | 乔治达拉斯呢 |
Dallas is certainly close enough | 达拉斯的距离够近 |
that he can come home on the weekends. | 他每周末都可以回家过啊 |
Look, we appreciate you going to bat for him, | 我们很感谢你们为他如此费心 |
but he's just a wee little thing. | 但他就是个小孩子 |
We can't ship him off to Dallas. | 我们怎么能把他送去达拉斯 |
Shouldn't we talk about this first? | 我们不应该先谈过再决定吗 |
What's there to talk about, George? | 有什么好谈的啊乔治 |
This could be a great opportunity for Sheldon. | 这或许是对谢尔顿很好的机会呢 |
He's nine years old. | 他才9岁 |
Oh, come on, you can't measure him in Earth years. | 那又如何他又不能用地球年算岁数 |
You're saying he's an alien? | 你在说他是外星人吗 |
Well, in George's defense, | 我帮乔治说句话 |
that idea has been tossed around... | 大家也不是没这么想过... |
a little bit. | 就一两次啦 |
That's a bad joke. | 烂笑话 |
Look, I understand this is a big decision. | 我能理解这是很大的决定 |
If you change your mind, give me a call. | 如果你们改变主意了就打给我 |
I'd be more than happy to set up an interview. | 我很乐意为你们去安排个面试 |
- Uh, yeah. Thank you. - You bet. | -谢了-不客气 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Maybe you all are the aliens. | 或许你们才是外星人 |
I love my job. | 我爱我的工作 |
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
Well, I don't understand how you could turn this down. | 我不知道你们怎么舍得拒绝不去 |
This place looks fantastic. | 那学校看起来很赞啊 |
It's 200 miles away, Mom. | 在320公里外呢妈 |
I know where Dallas is. | 我知道达拉斯在哪里 |
I used to buy my marijuana there. | 我以前都去那里买大麻 |
Really? | 真的吗 |
I said "used to" | 我说了"以前" |
Then I got pregnant with this one | 然后我怀上了这货 |
and all the fun stopped. | 然后乐子就离我一去不复返 |
All I am saying is that | 我的意思只是 |
this would be a great opportunity for Sheldon. | 这或许对谢尔顿是很好的机会 |
I know, you're right. | 我知道你说得有道理 |
Whoa, she's right? | 她说得对吗 |
I said the same thing in Petersen's office, | 我今天在办公室里也说了同样的话 |
you looked at me like I was an idiot. | 你就像看傻子一样看我 |
Yeah, that's the look. | 就是这表情 |
Maybe y'all are being a little selfish about this. | 或许你们在这事上都有些自私了 |
Selfish? We're thinking of him. | 自私吗我们是为他着想 |
Well, that's all well and good, | 这样是很不错啊 |
but maybe you should be thinking about the whole world. | 但或许你们该为全世界也想想 |
I mean, | 我的意思是 |
what if Einstein's parents had held him back? | 要是爱因斯坦的父母也阻止他的发展呢 |
We wouldn't even have the... | 那我们就不会有... |
Well, I was gonna say atomic bomb, | 本来要说原子弹 |
but there's probably a better example. | 但应该有别的更好的例子 |
完整版请点击 | |
Here's a crazy idea: | 我有个疯狂的建议 |
how about we ask Sheldon what he thinks of all this? | 要不我们问问谢尔顿自己的看法呢 |
Go ahead, but he's not gonna want to go. | 问吧但他不会想去的 |
This is his home, we're his family. | 这里是他的家我们是他的家人 |
Sheldon, can you come in here for a minute?! | 谢尔顿你能过来一下吗 |
Yes? | 怎么了 |
- Have a seat. We want to talk to you. - All right. | -过来坐我们想跟你说件事-好吧 |
So, today we found out about a school in Dallas | 今天我们知道在达拉斯有家学校 |
for really smart kids. | 是为特别聪明的孩子开设的 |
When can I start? | 我什么时候能去就读 |
Hold on. Dallas is far away, | 等等达拉斯很远 |
so you'd have to live with another family. | 你去了就得住在别人家 |
Do they have a dog? | 他们有养狗吗 |
Uh, we don't know. | 我们不知道 |
Well, can you make some calls? | 那你能打电话问问吗 |
I guess, but wouldn't you miss your mom and dad? | 可以吧但是你不会想爸爸妈妈吗 |
Yes, I suppose I will. | 或许会吧 |
So, when are you calling about the dog? | 所以你什么时候能打去问狗的事 |
You know him so well. | 你真是了解他呀 |
What's wrong with them? | 他们是什么毛病 |
What are you talking about? | 你是什么意思 |
They're so quiet. | 他们好安静 |
Are they on medication? | 他们是吃了药吗 |
No, they're just smart like you. | 不是他们只是跟你一样聪明 |
I've been going to school in a zoo. | 原来我以前是在动物园里上学啊 |
Not sure about these uniforms. | 这制服我有点说不准啊 |
Kinda froufrou. | 感觉有点娘 |
Sheldon, I've been looking over your transcripts | 谢尔顿我看了你的成绩单 |
and I must say, I am very impressed. | 不得不说非常出色啊 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
What's your doctorate in? | 您的博士学位是哪方面的 |
Noncommutative Algebraic Topology. | 非交换代数拓扑 |
I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
It's gonna be weird around here without Sheldon. | 谢尔顿不在这里会感觉很奇怪吧 |
Don't you mean less weird? | 应该是变不奇怪才对吧 |
That's not nice. | 这么说太不友好了 |
I wasn't trying for nice. | 我没有想要友好啊 |
You sure you're not jealous | 你确定你不是在嫉妒 |
'cause your little brother's moving up in the world? | 你弟弟更上层楼了吗 |
Hey, I got plans of my own. | 我对自己的人生也有计划 |
- Do tell. - Soon as I graduate high school, | -愿闻其详-等到我高中毕业 |
I'm gonna be a professional male model. | 我就要去当一个职业男模 |
That is hilarious. | 真是笑死人了 |
What? I'm good-lookin'. | 怎么我长得很帅啊 |
No, that you think you'll graduate high school. | 不是是你觉得你高中能毕业 |
The model thing was funny, too. | 模特的部分也很好笑 |
I must tell you, | 不得不说 |
in all the years I've been here, I have never seen | 我在这里任职多年但从没见过 |
such glowing letters of recommendation from a student's teachers. | 老师们集体写出如此高评价的推荐函 |
- Well, that's real nice to hear. - Now, listen to this: | -那真是太好了-你们听听 |
"Putting aside his superior intellect, | "除了他超凡的智商 |
Sheldon is a delight to have in the class. | 谢尔顿还是课堂上的一个宝 |
He's fun-loving, | 他风趣爱笑 |
Easy to get along with, | 平易近人 |
and always ready to help another student." | 还总是乐于助人" |
That doesn't sound like me at all. | 这听起来完全不像我啊 |
Sure it does, sweetie. | 当然像啦宝贝 |
Dr. Douglas... | 道格拉斯博士 |
Oh, no. Please call me Flora. | 别叫我弗罗拉就可以了 |
Flora, I have to ask about the living arrangements. | 弗罗拉我必须得跟您请教关于住的事情 |
That's our main concern. | 那是我们最关心的事 |
Well, I think I can reassure you about that. | 这件事你们可以放一百个心 |
My husband and I have been hosting a student | 我跟我丈夫一直给一名学生 |
for the last several years who recently graduated | 提供寄宿了许多年他最近刚毕业 |
and is now at Princeton. | 现在去名校普林斯顿大学了 |
So we have a guest room available in our home. | 所以我们家现在有多一间空的客房 |
That's very generous of you. | 您真是太慷慨了 |
Does your husband work at the school also? | 您丈夫也在学校里教书吗 |
No, he's retired. | 没有他退休了 |
He was an astrophysicist for NASA. | 他以前是太空总署的天体物理学家 |
Please tell me you don't have a dog. | 请告诉我你们家没养狗 |
No. We're both allergic. | 没养我们夫妇对狗过敏 |
I'm tingling. | 我心痒难耐 |
Meemaw? | 姥姥 |
Meemaw. | 姥姥 |
I know. I look great. | 我知道我特别好看 |
I got you a little going away gift. | 我有离别礼物要送你 |
Come on in. | 进来 |
This necklace has been in our family for generations. | 这项链在我们家族传了许多代了 |
It belonged to a Comanche warrior | 曾是一个科曼奇族勇士的所有物 |
who gave it to your great-great-great-great grandma. | 他把它送给了你曾曾曾曾祖母 |
Why'd he give it to her? | 他为什么要给她 |
Well, according to family lore, | 根据我们的家族传说 |
she was, uh, a very accommodating young lady | 她是个非常"好客"的姑娘 |
and, uh, they hit it off. | 他们一拍即合 |
That's a bird feather. | 这是鸟羽 |
- Eagle feather. - Doesn't matter. | -是鹰羽-都无所谓 |
I don't like birds; birds are filthy. | 我不喜欢鸟鸟都很脏 |
Okay. | 别说了 |
Fine. | 行吧 |
One featherless family heirloom | 一个无羽的传家宝 |
for you to take with you and keep you safe while you're away. | 让你带着上路保你平平安安 |
You don't actually believe this has magic powers, do you? | 你不会真相信这东西有魔力吧 |
Oh, for God's sake, just say "thank you." | 我的神啊你就说"谢谢"就行了 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
There's a price tag on it. | 上面有标价 |
No, there's not. | 并没有 |
Hello! | 我来啦 |
Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
Hi. | 你来啦 |
Mary. | 玛丽 |
He's gonna come home every Friday night. | 他每周五晚上都会回来 |
I didn't think I'd have to deal with this | 我一直以为得等到他上大学 |
till he went to college. | 我才会需要面对这种事 |
You should thank your lucky stars | 你就谢谢上天保佑 |
he's not in college now. | 他不是现在在上大学吧 |
I'm still not sure that this is the right thing to do. | 我还是不确定这个决定对不对 |
Are you worried that he won't like it | 你是担心他不喜欢那里 |
or are you worried that he will? | 还是担心他会喜欢上呢 |
You're not helping. | 你这是帮倒忙 |
That's not my job. | 安慰你不是我的职责 |
I think of myself as a speaker of truth. | 我自认为是实话发表员 |
If you're not gonna make me feel better, go away. | 如果你不打算安慰我就走吧 |
I'm sorry. You are stuck with me. | 真不好意思你甩不掉我了 |
As you can see, | 如你们所见 |
even as a small child, | 即使在我小的时候 |
people cherished having me around | 大家就喜爱我的陪伴 |
and wept over my absence. | 会为我的离开而哭泣 |
And no one took my impending departure harder | 对我即将离开没人比我最好的朋友丹 |
than my best friend, Tam. | 更难过了 |
So you leave tomorrow? | 你明天就走了吗 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Dallas. | 达拉斯 |
Yes. | 没错 |
Cool. | 真棒 |
It was touching | 我很感动 |
to watch Tam bravely fight back tears. | 看着丹勇敢地忍住眼泪 |
Have you ever thought about making the trains go clockwise? | 你有没有考虑过让火车朝顺时针方向走 |
No. | 没有 |
You should. | 你应该考虑一下 |
Brave, brave Tam. | 勇敢非常勇敢的丹 |
You awake? | 你醒着吗 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Are you gonna miss me? | 你会想我吗 |
I haven't given it any thought. | 我还没想过这件事 |
Well, we're just lying here. | 我们躺着也没事干 |
Think about it. | 现在想想吧 |
I am used to you. | 我习惯了有你在 |
I'm used to you, too. | 我也习惯了有你在 |
It's not the same as liking you. | 这跟喜欢你不是一回事 |
No. | 确实不是 |
To me, you're like string beans. | 对我来说你就像豆角 |
No one asks for them, | 没人主动想要 |
no one wonders about them. | 没人质疑它们的存在 |
They're just there on the plate. | 它们就出现在盘子上 |
But you eat them, right? | 但你会吃掉对吧 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”