疑犯追踪第1季第2集台词
2021-08-22 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
The government has a secret system-- | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
I know because...I built it. | 我会知道因为它是我造的 |
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
but it sees everything-- | 但它却看到了一切 |
Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行是无关信息 |
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为所以我决定插手 |
But I needed a partner. | 但我需要一个搭档 |
完整版请点击 | |
Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕我们只能秘密合作 |
You'll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, | 不管你是被害人和行凶者如果你的号码被列出来 |
we'll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
Hey, it's me. | 是我 |
Yeah, I'm sorry. I got tied up here at work. | 对不起公事缠身 |
I was thinking we could grab a bite, okay? | 我们一起去吃顿饭吧 |
Usual place. | 老地方 |
Okay, see you in 30. Yeah, bye. | 半小时后见拜拜 |
Hold it. | 等等 |
Almost missed it. | 差点错过了 |
Those for your wife? | 给你妻子买的吗 |
Uh, yes. | 是啊 |
I thought your wife liked roses. | 你妻子不是喜欢玫瑰吗 |
Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
No. | 不 |
But I know you, Bill. | 但我认识你比尔 |
Little relationship advice, | 给你点关于夫妻相处的建议 |
if you're gonna step out on your wife, | 如果你要离开你的妻子 |
you need to think it through. | 你可得想清楚了 |
Do you work here? | 你在这儿工作吗 |
Because if you do, you're fired. | 如果是的话你被解雇了 |
I'm more like an independent contractor. | 应该说我更像独立承包商 |
Now, you don't seem like a bad guy, Bill. | 你看上去不像个坏人比尔 |
You and your wife are having some problems. | 你和你妻子之间出了点问题 |
It happens. | 这很常见 |
Well, some women would just leave you. | 有些女人会离开你就算了 |
But some women, | 可有些女人 |
they might just hire a couple of guys to come to your office, | 她们或许会雇两个人来你办公室 |
dismantle your surveillance cameras | 拆掉你的监控摄像头 |
to make it look like a robbery gone wrong. | 好伪装成抢劫闹出人命的样子 |
I would call the police and a good divorce lawyer. | 我要是你就报警再找个好离婚律师 |
I've got a job for you. | 有个活给你干 |
High priority. Triple your usual fee. | 十分重要三倍报酬 |
What's the name? | 目标是谁 |
Yeah. | 喂 |
Good morning, Finch. | 早安芬奇 |
No problems last night. | 昨晚没什么麻烦 |
Two hit men were waiting to kill a guy, | 两个杀手伺机杀一个人 |
just like you said they'd be. | 跟你说的一样 |
- I took care of it. - Good. | -我处理好了-很好 |
You should get some rest. | 你该去休息一下 |
Thought I'd do a little research. | 我想去做点调查 |
I'll be interested to hear what you discover. | 我期待你的发现 |
We need to meet later. | 我们晚点得见个面 |
Your machine kick out another number? | 你的机器又吐号了吗 |
Somebody else is gonna be involved in a crime? | 又有人要被卷入一起罪案了吗 |
This one is somewhat unusual. | 这次有些不同 |
I'll let you know where to go. | 我会通知你去哪 |
And, Mr. Reese, we'll meet on my schedule. | 对了里瑟先生我来安排我们就见面 |
Not yours. | 不是你 |
Detective Carter. | 卡特警探 |
Aren't you homicide? | 你不是凶案组的吗 |
I don't have any cold ones for you. | 我这儿没尸体 |
Just a couple of guys ain't ever gonna play golf again. | 这两个人就是打不了高尔夫了而已 |
Yeah, it's part of an ongoing investigation. | 这涉及到正在调查的案件 |
What do we know about the shooter? | 关于那个凶手有什么信息 |
This rich guy was on his way home, | 那个有钱人正要回家 |
said a couple of guys tried to kill him, | 说有两个人要杀他 |
and this, uh, other gentleman | 然后出现了一个男人 |
quote "intervened," unquote. | 用他的话说"插手"了 |
Let me guess. Some guy in a suit. | 我猜猜穿西装的人吧 |
How did your research go? | 调查进行的如何了 |
Inconclusive. | 还没结果 |
The number we've received is for a girl named Theresa Whitaker. | 这次的号码是个叫特蕾莎·威德克的女孩 |
15 years old. | 十五岁 |
Some disciplinary trouble, but basically a good kid. | 有些不服管教但总的来说是个好孩子 |
Well, the machine did spit out her number, | 既然机器吐了她的号 |
so she must be caught up in something. | 那她一定是卷入了什么事 |
Where can I find her? | 我在哪能找到她 |
As I told you, Mr. Reese, | 我跟你说过里瑟先生 |
this situation is somewhat unique. | 此次情况有些特别 |
You see, Theresa Whitaker should be right here. | 因为特蕾莎·威德克应该躺在这 |
She was murdered, along with the rest of her family. | 她和她的家人都被杀害了 |
Two years ago. | 那是两年前的事了 |
So we're looking for a ghost? | 所以我们要找一个鬼魂吗 |
I thought you might still be here. | 我就猜你还在这儿 |
I come bearing gifts. Whisky. | 我带礼物来了威士忌 |
And we won another award. | 还有我们又赢了一个奖项 |
Look, I know our deal. | 我知道我们说好了 |
I schmooze the board, I cash out the checks, | 我去给董事会拍马我去兑现支票 |
I pick up the awards. You do most of the work. | 我去领奖你干大部分的活 |
But, honestly, this is getting exhausting for me. | 但说实话我有点厌倦了 |
I'm perfectly happy with the division of labor. | 我对分工十分满意 |
Always have been. | 一直如此 |
What's this one for? | 这又是什么奖 |
This is for services to humanity. | 这是人道主义贡献奖 |
I didn't tell them that we laid off half the staff | 我没说我们裁掉一半员工 |
in order to build this Orwellian nightmare. | 建造这奥威尔式的梦魇[《1984》作者] |
Said you wanted to make a difference, | 你说过你想做出一些改变 |
give something back. | 回馈社会 |
完整版请点击 | |
Is this is the government feeds? | 这是政府的监控数据吗 |
Direct from NSA at Fort Meade. | 直接来自米德堡的国家安全局 |
That's every email, every phone call, | 每个人的电邮每通电话 |
surveillance cameras... | 监控摄像头 |
In the country? | 全国范围内吗 |
No, that's just New York. | 不这只是纽约 |
I'm starting with the basics here. | 我从基础开始做起 |
I'm trying to teach it to track people | 想让它学会如何追踪人 |
using cell phone location data, facial recognition. | 利用电话定位数据和脸部识别技术 |
I'm almost ready to move on to the next problem. | 我就要进入下一个问题了 |
What's the next problem? | 下一个问题是什么 |
Sorting them all out. | 整理信息 |
Terrorists don't exactly stand out on street corners, you know? | 恐怖分子不会就那么站在街角 |
You have to teach the machine to sift through the emails, | 得教会机器如何进行筛选从电邮 |
wire-tapped phones, bank transactions, | 监听电话和银行转账中 |
looking for people that are hiding something, | 找到有所隐瞒的人 |
Living double lives. | 有双重身份的人 |
People like you, in other words. | 就是说像你这样的人 |
How long will this take? | 这会用多长时间 |
Four, five more years. | 再有四五年吧 |
So this is... | 这就是... |
Everyone. | 每个人 |
Nice spot. | 风景不错 |
This is the last place Theresa Whitaker was seen alive. | 最后见到活着的特蕾莎·威德克就是在这 |
Two years ago, her father Grant | 那是两年前她父亲格兰特 |
takes the family for a weekend sail. | 携家人周末乘船出航 |
No one comes home. | 全家人一去不回 |
Grant. | 格兰特 |
He was a real estate developer. | 他是房地产开发商 |
Market crashed. | 市场崩盘 |
He was upside down on 14 properties. | 他的14处地产都赔了本 |
According to the police, | 根据警方记录 |
He shot his wife and kids, | 他开枪打死了妻子儿女 |
Then turned the gun on himself. | 然后吞枪自杀 |
Says here they found the bodies. | 这里面说他们的遗体都被找到了 |
Just the parents and the 18-year-old son. | 只有夫妇和18岁的儿子 |
Theresa's body was never recovered. | 特蕾莎的遗体一直未被找到 |
Uh, "Presumed dead"? | 推定死亡 |
That's a reasonable assumption. | 倒是合理的假设 |
The police only see what they choose to look for. | 警方只看到他们要找的东西 |
The machine sees almost everything. | 机器却能看见所有的一切 |
If the girl's number has come up, | 如果这个女孩的号码出现了 |
She must be alive. | 她肯定还活着 |
Then why hasn't she shown up by now? | 那她为什么到现在还不露面 |
With the police or a relative? | 向警方或者家属报到 |
I don't know. | 不知道 |
But if the machine is right and she's still alive, | 但如果机器是对的而且她确实还活着 |
She won't be for long. | 她也活不久了 |
Better find her. | 最好找到她 |
I'll need a police report on this. | 我需要这案子的警方报告 |
I'll have to talk to my friend in the department. | 我得去跟我在局子里的朋友谈谈了 |
Hello, Lionel. | 好啊莱奈尔 |
You. Again. | 又是你 |
How the hell'd you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
Took it off your friend Stills. | 从你好哥们斯蒂尔斯身上顺来的 |
The one I shot with your gun | 就是被我用你的枪打死 |
Before you buried him out in Oyster Bay. | 又被你扔到牡蛎湾里的那位 |
I need you to pull a file for me. | 我要你给我找份文件 |
Yeah. Right after you pull my I.A.D. File. | 你先把我的内务部档案拿走先 |
'cause they got me one step from fighting off | 他们揪着我不放就差把我丢进监狱 |
A whole cellblock of degenerates that I sent upstate. | 跟我以前送进去的那堆人渣作伴了 |
They think I'm dirty. | 他们认为我不干净 |
That's because you are dirty, Lionel. | 你确实不干净莱奈尔 |
Look, your predicament is not my doing or my concern. | 听好你有困难我不管 |
Name's Theresa Whitaker. | 给我找特蕾莎·威德克 |
Two-year-old murder-suicide out in Bowery Bay. | 两年前发生在博瑞湾的谋杀案 |
Get me the file. | 记得给我档案 |
I just can't believe that it came to this. | 我就是没法相信居然会变成这样 |
We knew they were having, uh, financial issues, | 我们知道他们有经济上的困难 |
But I never-- I never thought | 但我从没想过... |
That he would do anything like this. | 他会做这种事情 |
that's because he didn't. | 因为不是他做的 |
Wish that he would have... come to me. | 真希望他早点来找我 |
Wish he would have reached out. | 真希望他能去寻求帮助 |
This was a professional hit. | 这是次很专业的谋杀 |
Muzzle impressions were made after the fact, | 枪口印痕是事后伪造的 |
Made it look point blank, | 使之看起来像是近距离击杀 |
Like the father did it. | 像是那个父亲干的 |
Cops missed it. | 条子看漏了 |
and you know that how? | 那你又怎么知道 |
That's how I would have done it. | 是我就这么干 |
So why didn't the shooter kill Theresa? | 那为什么凶手没有杀掉特蕾莎 |
That part I can't explain, | 这部分我也解释不通 |
Or why she hasn't shown up anywhere else. | 也解释不了为什么她至今未在别处出现 |
I've tracked down a recent address | 我找到了那个叔叔和婶婶 |
For the aunt and uncle in Brooklyn Heights. | 最近在布鲁克林高地的地址 |
They might know what kind of trouble Whitaker was in. | 他们或许知道威家到底卷入了什么麻烦 |
I got a lead on another kid | 我倒是查到了点线索 |
Who might know her whereabouts. | 某个小朋友或许知道她在哪 |
Sealed juvie record on Theresa. | 特蕾莎·威德克封掉的少年犯罪记录上写着 |
Seems she was picked up with an older boy for vandalism, | 看来她跟另一个比她大的破坏公物的小子一起被捕 |
Deacon Page. | 迪肯·佩奇 |
Since, he's been popped multiple times for shoplifting, | 从那之后他多次因店内行窃被捕 |
Carrying a concealed weapon. | 还隐蔽携带武器 |
So if Theresa didn't go to family, | 那么说来特蕾莎·威德克没去找亲人 |
Maybe she went to friends. | 或许她去找朋友了 |
But we don't know how much time Theresa has left. | 但我们不知道特蕾莎还有多少时间 |
Might need a little help, Finch. | 可能得要你帮忙啊芬奇 |
Hello. Arthur Bellinger, Liberty State Mutual. | 你好我叫亚瑟·百灵爵自由国互惠保险公司 |
Elizabeth Whitaker? | 伊丽莎白·威德克吗 |
Yes? | 是 |
We wrote the term life policies for Grant Whitaker. | 我们负责格兰特·威德克先生的人寿保险单 |
You and your husband Derek are listed as next of kin? | 你和你先生德雷克是列作近亲对不对 |
Ex-husband. | 前夫 |
The divorce went through last year. | 去年就生效了 |
- Come in.- Thank you. | -请进-谢谢 |
In cases like this involving prolonged legal investigation, | 这种涉及到冗长繁琐法律调查的个案 |
It can take some time to settle out. | 总是多花时间才能彻底结案 |
I'm surprised my brother-in-law | 我很惊讶我的大伯 |
Even kept up payments on life insurance. | 甚至还坚持支付人寿保险的保金 |
Does this mean that they're gonna | 这是不是意味着他们 |
Stop searching for Theresa? | 会停止搜索特蕾莎·威德克 |
Her body, I mean? | 我是说她的遗体 |
The police have concluded their investigation. | 警方已经结案终止调查了 |
You weren't satisfied? | 您不满意吗 |
No, it's--it's just... | 不只是 |
We buried an empty coffin. | 我们埋的是付空棺木 |
They--they said that the current would have taken her body, | 他们说海浪或许卷走了她的遗体 |
And I was hoping that maybe it would bring her home. | 我还指望着能把她带回家 |
I'm sorry. This is just drudging up some really difficult memories. | 我很抱歉这引起了一段很不愉快的回忆 |
Not at all. I can only imagine. | 没关系我能理解 |
Derek never came out of the funk. | 德雷克没能走出这种恐惧 |
Sometimes you just lose people. | 有时生活中的人就这么没了 |
You don't have any contact information | 你没有你前夫的 |
for your ex-husband, do you? | 联系方式吗 |
No, we've barely spoken since we split. | 没有我们分居后就很少联系了 |
I have a--an old cell phone number. | 我有他旧的手机号码 |
Good luck tracking him down. | 能不能找到就看运气了 |
You might want to mention that there's money involved. | 最好跟他说是跟钱有关 |
I have to ask this. | 有个问题不得不问 |
Did you and Derek have any children? | 你跟德雷克有没有小孩 |
No kids. | 没有 |
Now I'm not even an aunt. | 现在我连婶婶都不是了 |
Smart as a whip, Theresa. | 特蕾莎是个很聪明的孩子 |
I loved her like she was my own daughter. | 我待她视同己出 |
Unfortunately, you can't pick your parents. | 不幸的是子女不能挑父母 |
Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
I've got eight case files connected to this guy's prints, | 我手上有八件案子涉及到他的指纹 |
And half of them have been redacted. | 而且一半都被改掉了 |
Here we go. Missing persons '07. | 又来了07年的失踪人口案 |
Your trigger happy hobo, Carter. | 你的扳机狂人流浪汉又来了卡特 |
Only now he's a killer in a suit. | 只不过他现在是穿西装的杀手 |
Well, maybe he's a recovering diplomat. | 没准他是个尚在恢复阶段的外交家 |
They pulled the whole file. | 他们撤掉了整个档案 |
Feds. This one's above your pay grade, Carter. | 联调局这家伙你动不了卡特 |
Aunt's fine. Uncle's M.I.A. | 婶婶没问题叔叔失踪了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“疑犯追踪”