《小猪佩奇》双语剧本S1E6 the playgroup幼儿园
关注公众号【南山南老师】回复【佩奇】获得PDF版本剧本。
Peppa and George are going to the playgroup.
佩奇和乔治一起去幼儿园
It is George’s first day.
今天乔治第一天去幼儿园
George,are you looking forward to the playgroup?
乔治,你是不是很期待去幼儿园呢?
Daddy,maybe George is too small to go to my playgroup?
爸爸,乔治会不会年纪太小不适合上幼儿园啊?
He’ll be fine,Peppa.
他会很好的,佩奇。
There’ll be you and Mr.Dinosaur there to keep him company.
有你和恐龙先生陪在他身边呢。
Grrr,Dino-saw!
咯,恐龙!
But I want to play with the big children.
可是我想和其他大一点的小朋友玩。
Not George and his toy dinosaur.
而不是乔治和他的玩具恐龙玩。
Oh dear, Peppa doesn’t want George to go to her playgroup.
哦,天呐,佩奇不想乔治去她的幼儿园。
We’re here!
我们到了!
Daddy,are you sure George is big enough?
爸爸,你确定乔治能上幼儿园了吗?
He’ll be fine.
他会很好的。
Alright,he can come.
那好吧,让他来吧!
Bye-bye!
再见!
Madam Gazelle is looking after the children at the playgroup.
羚羊夫人照顾幼儿园里的小朋友。
Hello,this is my little brother,George.
你们好!这是我的弟弟,乔治。
Hello,George!
你好,乔治!
Baa! I wish I had a little brother like George.
咩!我希望我也有一个像乔治一样的弟弟。
Really?
真的吗?
Hello! I’m Danny Dog!Woof,woof!
你好,我是小狗丹尼!汪汪!
Is that a dinosaur?
那是个恐龙吗?
It’s just a toy dinosaur.
那只是一个玩具恐龙。
Grrr!Dine-saw!
咯!恐龙!
Brilliant!Woof,Woof!
好棒啊!汪汪!
Dine-saw! Grrr!
恐龙!咯!
Ahhh!
啊!
Dine-saw! Grrr!
恐龙!咯!
Aaah! Really scary!
啊!真是太吓人!
That’s brilliant!
太棒了!
George is my brother .He is brilliant!
乔治是我的弟弟,他真的很棒!
Peppa is proud of her little brother ,George .
佩奇为她的弟弟感到自豪。
Shall we show George how we paint pictures?
我们让乔治看看我们是怎么画画的。
George is not very good at painting.
乔治不擅长画画。
Well,maybe you could help him?
那么,也许你能帮帮他?
Yes, I’m very good.
是的,我很擅长画画。
I will show him how to paint a flower.
我会教他怎么画花。
George ,today I will teach you how to paint a flower.
乔治,今天我会教你如何画一朵花。
First,you paint a big circle.
首先,要画一个大大的圆圈。
No, George ,that’s the wrong color.
不,乔治,颜色错了!
Now you paint the flower’s petals.
现在画花瓣。
George! That’s the wrong shape!
乔治!形状不对!
Now you paint the stalk and the leaves.
现在你画茎和叶。
Perfect!
完美!
George! You’ve done it all wrong!
乔治!你全画错了。
Now what do we have here?
现在我们这里有什么画呢?
I’ve paint a flower.
我画了一朵花。
That’s very good,Peppa.
画得真好,佩奇。
And George has paint a dinosaur.
乔治画了一只恐龙。
Grrr!Dine-saw!
咯!恐龙!
Woof! Brilliant!
汪!太棒了!
I think George and Peppa’s pictures should go on the wall.
我想乔治和佩奇的画都应该挂在墙上。
Hurray!
好啊!
Peppa, you must be very proud of your little brother.
佩奇,你的弟弟一定让你感到很自豪。
Yes, I am.
是的,我觉得是的。
It is home time.
放学了。
And the children’s parents are here to pick them up.
家长们来接小朋友们回家了。
Can George come next time?
乔治下次还能来吗?
Yes, and he can paint us another lovely picture.
是的,他会为我们画另一张可爱的画。
And what will you paint next time, George?
乔治,你下次要画什么呢?
Dine-saw! Grrr!
恐龙!咯!
Another dinosaur picture?
再画另一张恐龙吗?
Well, maybe you can show us how to paint a dinosaur?
好的,也许你可以教大家如何画一张恐龙。
Woof! Brilliant!
汪!太棒了!
Yes! Brilliant!
是的太棒了!
Brilliant!
太棒了!