私人读书馆

许渊冲译《西厢记》

2019-01-26  本文已影响0人  爱做白日梦的虾皇饺小姐

红娘的英文名叫Rose,嗯嗯嗯,比Red好多了。欢郎叫Merry Boy,感觉真喜庆。

“自家是状元坊店小二哥。” I am an inn-keeper in the High Street. 高街店小二哇!

张生第一眼见莺莺唱的是:“【上马娇】是兜率宫,是离恨天?我谁想这里遇神仙。” 

Is this a paradise or a sorrowless sphere? Who would have thought I'd meet an angel here! 

我共你多情小姐同鸳帐,我不教你叠被铺床。

Could I on your Young Mistress' pillow put my head, I would not trouble you to make for us the bed.

“(红云)言出如箭,不可乱发,一入人耳,有力难拔。” 

Like arrows, word  Must not be freely spread, Once they are heard, They cannot be unsaid.

院宇深,枕簟凉,一灯孤影摇书幌。纵然酬得今生志,着甚支吾此夜长?

Alone in lonely room with mat and pillow cold, A single lamp throws fitful shadows on books old. E'en if my aspiration can be fulfilled, How can the time of this endless night be killed?

檀口点樱桃,粉鼻倚琼瑶。淡白梨花面,轻盈杨柳腰。

Her lips are cherry-red, Her nose jade-white,

Her face like the flower of a pear-tree, Like willow branch her figure slight.

“【得胜令】真是积世老婆婆,甚妹妹拜哥哥?

You are indeed an olde worlde mother. How can I call him elder brother?

哇嗷,这翻译得够古文啊......

有美一人兮,见之不忘。一日不见兮,思之如狂!

There is a lady fair, I can't forget, I swear.

Not seen a single day, She makes my mind go stray.

“(张生笑云)小姐骂我都是假,书中之意,‘哩也波哩也啰哩’。

Her abuse of me is all put on. In the letter she says the contrary.

“(莺莺上云)花香重叠晚风细,庭院深沉早月明。

The evening breeze is heavy with fragrance of flowers; The rising moon has brightened the deep, silent bowers.

斜月残灯半明不灭,旧恨新愁连绵郁结。

The waning moon and dying lamp darken the view; My sorrow old is aggravated by the new.

“(张生唱)相见时红雨纷纷点绿苔,别离后黄叶萧萧凝暮霭。

When we met last, Flowers fell fast, The green moss was dotted with petals red.

After we parted, The broken-hearted Evening mist congeals into leaves dead.

愿天下有情的都成了眷属。

May lovers 'neath the skies Be united for ever and ever!

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读