克里斯蒂娜·罗塞蒂诗歌:记住
2023-06-30 本文已影响0人
不知聊的小星星
Remember
《记住》
Christina Rossetti
克里斯蒂娜 · 罗塞蒂
Remember me when I am gone away,
记住我,当我远离这里,
Gone far away into the silent land;
去向遥远的宁静之地;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
当你不能再握住我的手,
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
我也不能欲去还留的时候。
Remember me when no more day by day
记住我,当日子一天天走来
You tell me of our future that you plann'd:
你告诉我你规划的未来:
Only remember me; you understand
你只要记住我;你知道
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
太晚了到那时才劝告或祈祷。
Yet if you should forget me for a while
但万一你忘了我,短暂的时光
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
然后再记起,请你别悲伤,
For if the darkness and corruption leave
因为如果在黑暗和腐朽里
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
有一丝我曾有的思想痕迹,
Better by far you should forget and smile
你最好忘了我并微笑,
Than that you should remember and be sad.
比你记住我并悲哀好。
(陆风 译)