Carl卡尔|原创 在夜里我望向窗外 At night, I l
In front of the pendant , a magic breeze blow to her face...
在垂饰前,一阵魔法吹到她的脸上
Aurora is reminding her memory
欧若拉进入她的回憶里
I remember ... at night,
When I am in my bedroom...
(Tall and wide window in her castle)
我记得。。。在晚上,
当我在卧室里
(她的城堡里高大宽阔的窗前)
Carl卡尔|原创 在夜里我望向窗外 At night, I look out of the window 第二幕 欧若拉 Act ll AuroraI look out of the window,
我望向窗外,
My reason is seeking enlightenment of love
我的理性在寻索关于爱的启示
Up my head, look at the moon in the luminous blue sky,
抬起头,仰望夜光蓝蓝的天空,
看着月亮
His face as hallmark on the mysterious universe,
他的脸烙印在神秘宇宙上,
Merged with the glorious stars,
与荣耀的晨星熔融在一起,
Born the river top up my heart to there.
我的心沿着新生的河流飘过去
My imaginations fly beyond stars
我的想像超越了天上的星星
My spirit is free under his care
我的精神在他的照顾下总是自由的
What is this feeling inside me?
我内心有什么感觉?
Ah! It must be my love
啊! 这一定是我的爱
Yes, I know now!
是的,我现在知道!
That's love!
那是爱!
That's love!
那是爱!
Carl卡尔|原创 在夜里我望向窗外 At night, I look out of the window 第二幕 欧若拉 Act ll Aurora