练口语摩登家庭 (Modern Family) 专题美语口语

看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E05

2019-07-25  本文已影响4人  vvstudy

Scene 9 All

Where did you go? 你去哪了
You heard him. 你听见他说什么了
He said, "Get outta here." 他说"一边凉快去"
Oh, my God. You're such a girl. 天啊 你真像个娇弱的小姑娘
Dad-I was coming to get a beer anyways. 爸 反正我也想要喝杯啤酒的
Nice apology. 你道歉真有诚意
Nice beer. 啤酒真不错
Hey, there are the little roustabouts. 嘿 两个壮小伙来了
-You look like you patched things up pretty good, huh? -Yeah. -看来你们和好如初了 -没错
Oh, we can learn so much from the children. 我们能从孩子身上学到许多东西啊
Bet it seems kind of silly now 现在再回头想想打架的事
what you were even fighting about, huh? 是不是觉得当时很蠢啊
-I made fun of his accent. -What accent? -我笑他的口音 -什么口音
I made fun of him for having the same thing for lunch every day. 我笑他每天的午餐都一样
I made fun of him because his mom used to dig coal. 我取笑他 因为他妈妈以前是挖煤的
What? 什么
He said you were a coal digger. 他说你是个挖煤工
Okay. I think we can move on. 好了 我觉得该换个话题了
Who said I was a coal digger? 谁说我是个"挖煤工"
That's what my mom told me. 我妈告诉我的
What's a coal digger? 什么是挖煤工
Sweetheart, he heard it wrong. 宝贝 他听错了
It's "Gold digger." 那叫"淘金工"[傍大款]
I'm gonna have to call you back. 我得过一会再打给你了
I really do not think that I remember ever saying that. 我真的不记得说过这话
Well, you said in the car. 其实 你在车里这么说过
You said it at Christmas. 你圣诞节这么说过
-You said it in the Mexican restaurant--Okay, -你还在墨西哥餐厅这么说过 -好了
Mr. "Leaves His Sweatshirts at School Every Day... 乖儿子 你每天丢三落四
Suddenly Remembers Everything," Thank you. 今天却记忆如神 真谢谢你了
And it was all in my head, huh? 还说是我自己胡思乱想 哈
Oh, listen. Gloria, it was... 听我说 歌洛莉亚 其实
like, a year ago, before I knew you. 都是一年前的事了 那时我还不了解你呢
Nice going. 你真行啊
Now my mom and my sister are fighting. 搞得我妈和我姐吵架了吧
If I say something that everybody else is thinking, 如果我说了众人都想说的话
does that make me a mean person? 是不是意味着我很刻薄呢
Or does it make me a brave person? 或者说我很勇敢呢
One who is courageous enough to 我就是一个有勇气
stand up and-and say something... 顶住压力 挺身而出
behind someone's back 在背后悄悄地说
to a 10-year-old. 只敢在小孩面前说
Well, she's pissed. 她现在可是气疯了
Yeah. She wouldn't even come out of her room. 是啊 她甚至连房间都不愿意出了
Did you really have to call her that-a gold digger? 你真的非要说她是"傍大款的"吗
Well, you know what, Dad? It was a year ago. 知道吗 爸爸 那可是一年前
And it was a natural question to ask. 所以人家自然而然会问啊
She's a beautiful, hot woman, 她那么漂亮 那么性感
and you're not exactly, you know- 而你却不那么 你懂的
Not exactly what? 不那么什么
Um-Mitchell, little help? 米奇尔 帮帮忙啊
No. You are doing great. 不用 你说的挺好的
See, this is exactly why we sweep things under the rug- 看见了吧 所以说家事要忍着
so people don't get hurt. 这样大家才不会受伤害
Yeah, until you sweep too much under the rug. 话是没错 但如果老是忍着憋着
Then you got a lumpy rug. 矛盾就越积越多
Creates a tripping hazard. You open yourself up to lawsuits. 矛盾爆发的危险也越大 也会惹祸上身
Boy, you can go a really long time without blinking. 岳父大人 你可以好长时间不眨眼啊

Scene 10 Phil and Gloria

Gloria? It's Phil. 歌洛莉亚 我是菲尔
Can I talk to you for a second? 能和你谈一会吗
Claire likes to say you can be part of the problem... 克莱尔总是说 "你要么是问题制造者"
or part of the solution. "要么就是问题解决者"
But I happen to believe that you can be both. 而我则认为 解铃还须系铃人
Listen, Claire feels terrible. 听着 克莱尔感到很抱歉
Why don't you talk to her? 要不你找她谈谈
Why? I know what she thinks-a coal digger. 为什么 我知道她认为我是个挖煤的
You know she's saying "Gold digger"? 你知道她说的其实是傍大款的吧
Yes, Phil! 我知道 菲尔
Well, I-I know she said that. 我知道她这么说过
But that was a long time ago, 但那是很早以前的事了
before she knew you. 那时她尚未真正了解你
Does Jay buy me nice things? 杰是不是给我买好东西了
Yes! Of course! All beautiful things. 没错 当然了 全是好东西
Look at this-yellow, red, blue. 看看这些 黄的 红的 蓝的
All the colors. 五颜六色的
Do you think I can't live without this? 你认为我没了这些就活不了了吗
Take them away, Phil. 拿走啊 菲尔
Gloria, 歌洛莉亚
we all know you'd be fine without underwear. 我们都知道你不穿内裤也没事
I mean, we know it's not about that. 我是说 我们知道你说的不是这个

No. It's about me not being accepted by my new family. 对 我说的是我不被这个家庭所接纳
That is not true. 不是这样的
Gloria, look, you're a beautiful woman. 歌洛莉亚 听着 你是个大美女
In fact, you're probably one of those 其实 你很有可能
beautiful women who doesn't even know it. 都不知道自己是美女
No, I know it. 不 我知道的
So it's natural 所以克莱尔自然
for Claire to wonder about you and her dad. 会对你和她爸的关系产生联想啊
This family's very protective of each other. 这是个保护欲很强的家庭
I remember the first time Claire brought me home. 我还记得克莱尔第一次带我去她家的时候
Do you think Jay thought I was good enough for his little girl? 你以为杰会觉得我配得上他家千金吗
No way. But over time, 才不会 但是过了一段时间
he realized that I loved Claire as much as he did. 他意识到我和他一样深爱着克莱尔
And by then, Mitch had brought Cam home, 与此同时 米奇把小卡带进家门
so I was golden. 相比之下我就是金龟婿了
Claire just needs a little time. 克莱尔只是需要些时间
And then, trust me, 相信我 过段时间后
she'll be the most loyal friend you've ever had. 她就会成为你最亲的闺蜜了.

Scene 11 Jay and Mitchell & Cameron

You're not leaving, are you? 你们不是要走吧
You know, there's kind of a lot of drama. 你也知道 现在这儿闹得有点不愉快
-So we're torn. -Let me ask you something. -我们深受折磨 -我问你们点事
Your sister said that Gloria 你姐姐说歌洛莉亚
would never go for anybody who looked like me. 绝不会喜欢上我这种样子的男人
Now, you guys basically are like women. 所以说 基本上 你们和女人差不多
You know, you look at guys. 你们喜欢男人
So what do you think? 所以你们怎么想
You're seriously asking us if you're attractive? 你真是在问我们 你是否有吸引力吗
Well, I know I'm no Erik Estrada or anything. 我知道自己算不上高帅富
-I'm just curious is all. -Dad. -我只是好奇罢了 -爸
So if I was in one of your bars and- 所以如果我出现在同志酒吧 然后
Righteous Brothers were on, you know. 播着经典老歌
Would you, uh, 你会不会
I don't know, check me out? 我不知道 和我搭讪
Dad, you're really close to ruining gay for me. 爸 你快要毁了做基佬的情调了
-All right, fine. Whatever. -Jay. Jay, now listen. -那好 无所谓 -杰 听着
I think it's-I just think it's 我觉得 我只是觉得
a little weird for a son to say this to his father. 要一个儿子对父亲这么说实在太诡异
But for the record, I think you're smokin' hot. 但我声明一下 我觉得你超性感的
Really? 真的吗
Yeah, 100%. You're totally my type. 当然 百分百肯定 你绝对是我的菜
You're dangerous, you're getable, 你既危险 又触手可及
you have a little "Cashola" In your pocket. 你荷包里又装着鼓鼓的钱
Face, body, the whole- 长相 身材 还是整体
The whole kit and caboodle, I think. Really. 从头到脚都特帅 我觉得 真的
-What about a seven? Nine. For sure, nine. -那有7分吗 -9分 绝对的9分
-But you knew that. -I might have lowballed a little bit. -但你肯定知道的 -我有点低估自己了
Okay, isn't there a game on? 不是还有比赛呢吗
-Touchy. -I know. -他太敏感 -我知道


Mitchell act上截图

Scene 12 Phil & Claire and Gloria

native 的境界就是,运用自如。

Gloria? Come on, let's-let's talk about this. 歌洛莉亚 拜托 我们好好谈谈
I've seen her kick in a door before. 我可见过她破门而入过
I don't know what my husband is saying to you or... 我不知道我丈夫和你说了什么 或者
why he's covered in your underwear. 为什么他浑身都是你的内裤
Obviously I'm trying to seduce him for his money. 很显然我是看上他的钱了呗
'Cause that's what I do, right? 因为我就是这样的人嘛 对不对
What do I have to give back... 我究竟要付出什么
so that everyone trusts me? Huh? 才能得到大家的信任啊
-These earrings? -No. -耳环吗 -不是
-What? This bracelet? -No. -那是什么 手镯吗 -不是
-My new dress? -No. -还是我的新裙子 -不是
I didn't respond because... 我没出声是因为
this shouldn't be about me. 其实关键不在于我
It should be about you... 而在于你
talking to you... about it. 和你 好好谈 一谈
Phil? Honey? 菲尔 亲爱的
No, no, no. No. 不 不 不 不用
You're welcome. 不用谢
I don't know what to say 我不知道该说些什么
except for that I am really, really sorry. 只能说我真的非常非常抱歉
Just tell me one thing. 你就告诉我一件事
How do you really feel that I'm with your father? 对于我和你爸的关系 你到底怎么想
Uh, well- 其实
Honestly, at first, it was hard. 说实话 一开始 我很难接受
I mean, you don't expect to wake up one morning... 我是说 谁都不会期望有一天醒来后发现
with a new mom who looks like she fell off a mud flap. 多了一个比自己还年轻性感的后妈吧
But... I'm getting used to it. 但是 我正慢慢去习惯
And the important thing is you make him happy, 而且 重要的是你能让他幸福
which you do in-in so many ways, 用你的各种方法
so many colors. 五颜六色的方法
Are we okay? 我们和好了吗
-No. -No? -没 -没
You embarrassed me in front of everyone downstairs. 你让我在所有人面前出丑了
What, I'm supposed just to forget about it? 怎么 要我这么轻易就忘掉吗
What do you want me to do- 那你想要怎样
just embarrass myself so we're even? 让我也出丑 这样我们就扯平了
Go jump in the pool. 跳进泳池
[Go jump in a lake 直译为跳湖 俗语 让某人离远点]
Oh, you mean go jump in a lake. Right. 是让我离你远点 是吧
Go jump in the pool with your clothes on. 我是让你穿着衣服跳进泳池
Then I know you're sorry. 那样我就知道你的歉意了
I'm not gonna do that, Gloria. 我是不会跳的 歌洛莉亚
Okay. Then I won't forgive you. 好的 那我也不会原谅你.

Scene 13 All

Now a field goal beats us. 再来个定位球 我们就输了
Hey, you guys work that out? 你们俩和好了吗
Almost. Gloria just wants me to jump in the pool. 差不多了 歌洛莉亚想让我跳进泳池
-Okay then. -What? -那好吧 -什么
If they could get a pass rush on 'em, something, a break. 他们咋就不来个突破 或者请求暂停啊
This is so awesome. 太赞了
I know. Mom does not look good wet. 我知道 我妈浑身湿透很难看的
Gloria, is this really necessary? 歌洛莉亚 这真有必要吗
Dad, it's fine. It's fine. If I need to jump in this water... 爸 没事 如果我跳进泳池
to prove to Gloria how sorry I am, I will do it. 能证明我对歌洛莉亚的歉意 那我就跳
I'm fine. 我没事
You're serious? You're not gonna stop me? 你来真的吗 你就不拦我一下
Why would I do that? 我干嘛要拦
Because I am standing here. 因为我已经站这了
I am showing you my willingness to- 我已经证明了我的诚意
No? 不行是吧
-Are you happy? -Yes! I forgive you! -你高兴了吧 -没错 我原谅你了
Then give me your hand. 那就拉我一把
Oh, that's the oldest trick in the book. 这招早就烂大街了
-She's gonna pull you in there. -No! -她要把你也拉进池里 -我才不
And that's my job. 所以我来帮你
This is funny, but this is also a teaching moment. 真有趣 但同时也给我们上了一课
-Yeah! -Think about...No! -是吧 -好好想想 不
Cannonball! 大炸弹来啦
The snap! Fumble! 向后传球 失误了
How could he fumble that? 怎么会传球失误呢
Center blew the snap. 都怪中卫
You know what?I hate that. 你知道吗 我最讨厌这么说了
I played center, 我以前就是中卫
and I always got blamed for a quarterback's clumsy hands. 明明是四分卫笨手笨脚 却让我背黑锅
Well, I was a quarterback, and it was probably your fault. 我当过四分卫 这可能确实是你的错
It's impossible to fumble the ball... 如果四分卫把手的位置放正确了
when the quarterback has the proper hand placement. 传球怎么可能会失误呢
It's weird to think of a woman being sexually attracted to Dad. 要有女性认为老爸有吸引力那就太诡异了
No, you wanna hear weird? 不 你知道什么才诡异吗
Cam said he'd pick up dad at a gay bar. 小卡说他会在同志酒吧找老爸搭讪
Ooh. How did that come up? 这是唱的哪出啊
Mmm, I'm really trying to block it out. 嗯嗯 我正想忘记这事呢
As far as I'm concerned, 我觉得嘛
Mom and Dad had sex two times. 老爸老妈也就上过两次床
Agreed. 同意
Okay, get your hands up there 好 把你的手放到这上来
like you're lifting me off the ground. 就像你要把我举起来一样
Be one with me, Jay. There you go. 和我合为一体 杰 这就成了
Do you wanna get something to eat? 你想不想吃点东西
I am never eating again. 我恶心得什么都吃不下了
Just snap the damn thing. 赶紧传那该死的球
Perfect. That one kinda hurt. 完美 就是有点疼

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读