大学,考研,学习美语口语练口语

看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E07

2019-09-29  本文已影响0人  vvstudy

看美剧练口语笔记更方便学习啦!公众号vvstudy详细笔记+音频+字幕持续更新

Scene 8 Jay & Gloria (00:14:17-00:15:06)

Stay focused, stay loose and stay angry. 保持专注 保持冷静 保持士气.


Scene 8-1.png

[.]

[.]

[.]

Stay focused, stay loose and stay angry. 保持专注 保持冷静 保持怒气
-Who's the toughest? -I am. -谁最强悍 -我
-Who's the bravest? -I am. -谁最勇敢 -我
Who's the baddest? 谁最棒
Can you guys ask all the questions now 你们能一口气问完吗
so I don't have to keep lifting this? 我就不用一遍遍举起这面罩了
-Go. -Go get 'em! -上吧 -加油
-There we go. You all set? -Yeah. -开始了 准备好了吗 -是的
Okay, go get 'em. Good luck. 好嘞 加油 好运哦
-Excuse me. Is this seat taken? -No. Sit. -请问这有人坐吗 -没有 坐吧
Oh, thank you. 谢谢
-Oh, is Manny yours? -Yes. -曼尼是你家孩子吗 -是的
Oh, he's quite good. I saw him earlier. 他非常棒 我看过他比赛
Thank you. 谢谢
-Is she your little girl? -Oh, Caroline? No. No. -那是你女儿吗 -卡罗琳吗 不是
Sadly, her parents passed away. 很遗憾 她的父母都过世了
I'm her nurse down at the children's hospital. 我是她在儿童医院的护士
But all of my patients are like family to me. 但我视所有病人为家人.

Scene 9 Phil and Luck and Manny (00:15:07-00:16:26)

[.]

[.]

[.]

Well, our boys are enjoying themselves. 孩子们玩得很开心
Yeah. I can talk about 是啊 我可以谈论
crown moldings and recessed lighting until the cows come home, 一整天的天花线和嵌入灯
but nothing compares with that sound right there. 但没有什么能与孩子的笑声相媲美
Oh. Hey, buddy. Oh, he's fine. 老弟啊 他没事
My foot. I think it's backwards. 我的脚 我感觉脚扭过去了
-It's not backwards. -Wh-What happened? -没扭过去 -怎么回事
It's the stupid floors! They're too slippery. 都是这破地板 太滑了
Oak. Also known as nature's pillow. 橡木家具也被称为自然的枕头
-It's like ice. -Now, let's not start blaming the floors. -像冰一样滑 -好了 别责备地板了
-You shouldn't have been running. -I saw a ghost. -你不该跑的 -我看到一个鬼
Ghosts. Hey, Phil Dunphy. Okay, that's me. 鬼 我是菲尔·邓菲 是我的错
That's acting like a natural shoehorn. 这楼梯就像个天然鞋拔子
Okay. Probably better all take 好吧 大家最好都脱了鞋
our shoes off for this part of the tour. Follow me. 再上楼参观 跟我来
She's our little miracle. 她是我们的奇迹
Oh. I only wish her father had made it back 要是她爸爸没死在阿富汗战场
from Afghanistan to see this. 还能来看比赛就好了
Oh, there's our cheering section. 我们的啦啦队来了
Over here, you guys. 这边 朋友们
Oh, my God. We have to stop him. 我的神呐 我们必须阻止他
Maybe I can pull the fire alarm. 也许我可以拉响火警警报器
Expect no mercy. 别指望我会手软
Bring it on, big boy. 放马过来吧 小子.


看美剧练口语笔记更方便学习啦!公众号vvstudy详细笔记+音频+字幕持续更新

强烈推荐一起来~ 推文形式如图,阅读+收听更直观
上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读