极品基老伴第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-05-21 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
极品基老伴第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Hello? | 喂 |
| Mother? I can barely hear you. | 妈妈我听不清你说什么 |
| I'm so sorry. We're having frightful problems with our phone. | 真抱歉家里电话出了严重的故障 |
| I've no idea when it'll be fixed. | 我也不知道什么时候能修好 |
| But I'll call you the second it is. | 一修好马上打给你 |
| I said, I can't hear you! | 不是说了听不见吗 |
| Oh. Violet. Hello. | 是维奥莱特啊你好 |
| No, of course I can hear you. | 当然能听见 |
| Yes. Come right over. | 好的过来吧 |
| Yes, Violet? What is it? | 维奥莱特什么事 |
| Mother! | 亲娘啊 |
| I said, the phone is broken! | 我说过了电话坏了 |
| Christ! | 神啊 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Every morning I wake up to some new abomination with my body. | 每天起床身上总会多一处不对劲的地方 |
| All my toes are now sticking out in different directions. | 我的脚趾正呈分叉状指向各方 |
| It's like someone yelled 'Fire!' in a crowded theatre. | 仿佛在拥挤的剧院里听到有人喊"着火了" |
| Yes, your back was cracking so much last night, | 是啊昨天夜里你的背响个不停 |
| I thought you were making popcorn in bed. | 我以为你在床上爆爆米花呢 |
| That's because I have to contort myself into ridiculous positions | 那是因为我得把自己扭得不成人样 |
极品基老伴高频词统计
极品基老伴高频词
| to get as far away from you as possible! | 才能尽可能地远离你 |
| Believe me, I don't want you anywhere near me either. | 相信我我也不想让你接近我 |
| It takes all my willpower every night | 每天晚上我都是往死里憋 |
| not to roll you onto the floor. | 才没把你踹地上去 |
| My entire body is creaking. | 我全身都在吱嘎作响 |
| I sound like a haunted house. | 这动静跟鬼屋似的 |
| When did this happen to us? | 我们从何时起变成了这样 |
| Us?! | 我们 |
| I feel perfectly spry. I've never felt younger. | 我精神好着呢最近感觉尤其年轻 |
| In fact, I was thinking of going running today. | 我今天还打算去慢跑呢 |
| Good. Just so long as you keep going in the one direction. | 行啊只要你全身能保持方向一致就行 |
| At least I still have my looks. | 至少我帅气依旧 |
| You haven't held onto them nearly as well as I have. | 论容貌你可没我保持得好 |
| - But, of course, everybody knows that. - Bollocks! | -不过这已经是公认的了-胡扯 |
| You look like a rotting pumpkin! | 你长得跟个烂南瓜似的 |
| How could anyone find you more attractive than me? | 怎么会有人觉得你比我帅 |
| I don't know. But they do. | 我也不知道他们就是这么觉得 |
| Hello, Violet. | 你好维奥莱特 |
| Vi? Who's better looking? Stuart or me? | 小维斯图尔特和我比谁更帅 |
| Just tell the truth. Nobody's going to be mad at you. | 实话实说就行我们不会生气的 |
| Well, I don't know. You're both so handsome. | 我不知道你们两个都好帅 |
| Yes. But if someone put a gun to your head and you had to pick? | 是的如果有人用枪指着你逼你选呢 |
| Who would it be? | 你选谁 |
| Is someone going to put a gun to my head? | 有人要用枪指着我的脑袋吗 |
| - Just pick, Violet. - I'd rather not. | -快选吧维奥莱特-人家不要 |
| She's afraid to say. It's clear that it's me. | 她不敢说而已明显是我啊 |
| Half your face is in your lap. It can't be you. | 半张脸都耷拉到膝盖了肯定不是你 |
| Just pick one of us. | 二选一就行 |
| This is making my stomach very upset. | 压力好大人家胃都疼了 |
| - Never mind. - Thank you. | -那算了-谢谢 |
| You know... | 要知道... |
| I was coming here to share some good news. | 我来是想告诉你们个好消息 |
| But sometimes, I get the feeling... | 但有时候我总觉得... |
| you don't even care what's going on in my life. | 你们对我的生活毫不关心 |
| Vi! You know that's not true. | 小维你知道不是这样的 |
| Of course we care. | 我们当然关心你 |
| What's the good news? | 好消息是什么 |
| You really want to know? | 你们真想知道 |
| Don't make us drag it out of you, dear. | 不要消磨我们的耐心亲爱的 |
| Tell us or don't. We only care so much. | 要说就快说我们也没那么关心你 |
极品基老伴台词本中英对照
极品基老伴台词本单词标注
| I'm in love. | 我恋爱了 |
| - That's marvellous. - Yes. We can't wait to meet him. | -太棒了-是啊我们迫不及待想见见他 |
| Neither can I. | 我也是 |
| You've not met him yet? | 你还没跟他见过面 |
| Only online. But we've been e-mailing for weeks. | 只在网上交流过我们互通了几周的电邮 |
| And now I'm finally ready to go to Argentina. | 现在我终于准备去阿根廷了 |
| He lives in Argentina?! | 他住在阿根廷 |
| That's why I've been learning Spanish. | 所以我在学西班牙语 |
| And hopefully, he's been learning English. | 希望他也在学英语 |
| Do you remember when you asked us | 还记得你问我们 |
| why you've had 500 failed relationships? | 为什么你失恋了五百次吗 |
| It's because of this crap! | 就是因为这种破事 |
| You see, I don't understand, Violet. | 我不明白维奥莱特 |
| You're always travelling the globe | 你总是满世界跑 |
| to meet these strange men. | 见那些陌生人 |
| Why can't you ever find anybody at home to mistreat you? | 为什么不找个本地人来虐待你呢 |
| Believe me, I've tried. | 相信我我试过 |
| Just promise you're not going to judge me. | 向我保证不要对我评头论足 |
| All right. I promise. | 好啦我保证 |
| I'm going to, though. | 我可没保证 |
| - Ah, Ash! - Is this an OK time? | -艾什-没打扰到你们吧 |
| Of course. Come in. | 怎么会呢请进 |
| - You remember our friend Violet? - Hi. | -还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧-你好 |
| Just so you know, Ash, I'm no longer available. | 艾什跟你说一句我不是单身了 |
| I have a lover. | 我有人了 |
| You have an e-male | 你那是电子情人 |
| Hello, Ash. What can we do for you? | 艾什有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
| I just got a new job. | 我找到了份新工作 |
| Handing out flyers at a nightclub. | 在夜店发传单 |
| And I wanted to invite you guys. | 我想邀请你们过去 |
| A club?! | 夜店 |
| Oh, I don't think so. | 还是不要了吧 |
| The last time I went clubbing, | 上回我去夜店的时候 |
| Grace Jones punched me | 还被葛蕾丝·琼斯打了一拳 |
| for stepping on her pet snake. | 因为我踩到了她的宠物蛇 |
| Why don't you ask us again in a few months, | 几个月后再来邀请我们吧 |
| when we've had proper time to prepare ourselves? | 我们好有时间准备一下 |
| Yeah. The thing is, I get paid by the head. | 问题是我的工钱要按人头算 |
| He gets paid to give head? | 他用人头换工钱 |
| He gets paid for the amount of people he brings into the club. | 按照他带去夜店的人数算工钱 |
| Less interesting. | 顿觉无趣 |
| You'd be helping me tons. | 你们能帮我很大的忙 |
| Well, if it would help you, we'll go. | 如果能帮到你我们会去的 |
| - Great. - Besides... | -太好了-更别说 |
| I used to get my fair share of attention. | 想当年我也是饱受瞩目 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Turned a few heads. | 让多少人回首 |
| And stomachs. | 还让多少人反胃 |
| I can't go, Ash. | 我去不成了艾什 |
| Because I'll be with Ignacio in Argentina. | 我要去阿根廷和伊格纳西奥相会 |
| Please stop looking so jealous. | 别一脸吃醋样啦 |
| Well, perhaps you should be going now, dear. | 你现在就出发吧亲爱的 |
| We have to start planning our outfits. | 我们要开始挑衣服了 |
| - So...bon voyage. - Oh, all right. | -旅途愉快-好吧 |
| - Good luck, Violet. - I'll call. | -好运维奥莱特-我会打电话的 |
| I'm going to miss you both very - | 我会非常想你... |
| Oh, this is lovely! | 真不错 |
| Why are we here again? | 我们到这儿是干什么来着 |
| - We're going out to a club. - Oh, of course. | -我们要去夜店-是这么回事 |
| This isn't the club, though. | 不过这里不是夜店吧 |
| No, dear, it's not. | 不亲爱的不是 |
| This is going to be such fun! | 一定会很好玩的 |
| When was the last time we all went out? | 上次大伙一起出去玩是什么时候啊 |
| I can't remember, because I still don't have a drink | 记不得了因为到现在都没人给我上喝的 |
| We almost didn't invite you, Mason. | 我们差点就没邀请你梅森 |
| But I said, "Oh, let's, do. | 但我说"还是请他吧 |
| He's got no-one." | 他也没别的朋友了" |
| I'm so excited. Thanks for including me. | 我太激动了感谢邀请 |
| - You're welcome, Penelope. - Is the music a bit too loud? | -不客气佩内洛普-音乐是不是太大声了 |
| We're not there yet, dear. | 我们还没去呢亲爱的 |
| Of course we're not. | 是啊还没去呢 |
| Hello, everyone. | 大家好啊 |
| Is this too much or not enough? | 过头了还是得再花枝招展点 |
| I think we're going to need another option. | 还有其他选项吗 |
| Something with the word hideous in it | 有没有"太丑了" |
| Well, don't you look smart? | 你看起来挺帅的嘛 |
| I see you're wearing an extra chin for the occasion. | 看来你为了赴约还多戴了个下巴 |
| I'm not sure that's quite the style any more, Freddie. | 你这打扮是不是过时了弗雷迪 |
| And I'm not sure why you're here. | 你是不是不该出现在这啊 |
| Do I look all right? | 我这身还不错吧 |
| Not really. | 没觉得 |
| Hello, Ash. | 你好艾什 |
| We're all ready. | 我们都准备好了 |
| These are proper club clothes, are they not, Ash? | 这身很适合去夜店对吧艾什 |
| I think you look... | 你看起来... |
| kind of... Yeah. | 有点...是啊 |
| - Thank you. - All of you look... | -谢谢-你们都... |
| - Yeah. - Wonderful! | -不错啊-太棒了 |
| - Well, shall we go? - Yes. It's so exciting. | -我们走吧-好啊太兴奋了 |
| What? | 怎么了 |
| Last time I wore this, | 上次穿这身时 |
| a young man gave me his telephone number. | 一个小伙子给了我他的电话号码 |
| Maybe I should give him a call. | 我要不要给他打个电话 |
| You realise he'll be at least 60 by now? | 你知道他现在至少六十岁了吧 |
| Oh, shit! | 该死 |
| Right. I'll just get you guys a table, | 好的我给你们找张桌子 |
| then I've got to get to work. | 然后我就要去工作了 |
| What is it you do here? | 你在这里做什么 |
| I stand out front in a tight T-shirt | 我穿着紧身T恤站在外面 |
| and beg people to come in. | 乞求人们进来 |
| It's not something just anybody can do. | 这活可不是谁都能干的 |
| Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
| Look. There's somebody older than us. | 看那边有人比咱们还老 |
| It's a mirror. | 那是面镜子 |
| Bollocks! | 讨厌 |
| Right. I've got to get to work. | 好的我得去干活了 |
| I've got a good spot out front. | 我在门口占了个好位置 |
| I need to get there before the crack corps take it over. | 再不过去就要被毒品大军占了 |
| What kind of a club is it, anyway? | 这到底算哪类俱乐部 |
| I see boys and girls and boys and boys. | 有男女一对的男男一对的 |
| And girls and girls. | 还有女女一对的 |
| I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
| Ever since they came out with lesbians who aren't plain and misshapen, | 自从出现了不丑也不胖的女同志之后 |
| I've been confused. | 我就不懂这个世界了 |
| Well, I don't care for how higgledy-piggledy it all is now. | 现在的年轻人搞得真乱套我不喜欢 |
| Although, it is lovely they don't herd us into police vans | 不过现在的人不会把我们塞进警车 |
| and throw us into prison any more. | 或是扔进监狱这点倒是不错 |
| Look, Stuart. | 快看斯图尔特 |
| That young woman is heading your way. | 那个年轻女孩朝你这边走过来了 |
| Well, it's nice after all these years to see that I still have it. | 看来我宝刀未老啊真不错 |
| Hi. I'm Emma. What's your name? | 你好我是爱玛你叫什么名字 |
| He only likes dick. | 他只喜欢鸡鸡 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字