私人读书馆

许渊冲译《诗经》

2019-03-06  本文已影响6人  爱做白日梦的虾皇饺小姐

《诗经》给我的感觉像室内乐,简洁轻快,反复渐进;相似重复的句子很多,每次重复的时候又会有少许改动,真的是要念出声来才好听的。

关雎 · 关关雎鸠,在河之洲。窈窕淑女,君子好逑。

By riverside a pair Of turtledoves are cooing;

There is a maiden fair Whom a young man is wooing.

卷耳 · 我姑酌彼金罍,维以不永怀。...我姑酌彼兕觥,维以不永伤。

I'll drink my golden cup So as to gather force.

I drink my rhino cup Lest I'd think of my wife.

桃夭 · 桃之夭夭,灼灼其华。之子于归,宜其室家。

The peach tree beams so red, How brilliant are its flowers!

The maiden's getting wed, Good for the nuptial bowers.

汉广 · 南有乔木,不可休思。汉有游女,不可求思。

The tallest Southern tree Affords no shade for me.

The maiden on the stream Can but be found in dream.

摽有梅 · 摽有梅,其实七兮。求我庶士,迨其吉兮。

The fruits from mume-tree fall, One-third of them away.

If you love me at all, Woo me a lucky day!

小星 · 嘒彼小星,三五在东。肃肃宵征,夙夜在公,寔命不同。

Three or five stars shine bright Over the eastern gate.

We make haste day and night, Busy early and late. Different is our fate.

击鼓 · 死生契阔,与子成说。执子之手,与子偕老。

Meet or part, live or die; We made oath, you and I.

Give me your hand I'll hold And live with me till old.

相鼠 · 相鼠有皮,人而无仪。人而无仪,不死何为?

The rat has skin, you see? Man must have decency.

If he lacks decency, Worse than death it would be.

淇奥 · 有匪君子,终不可谖兮。

The duke we love a lot Should never be forgot.

考槃 · 独寐寤言,永矢弗谖。

He sleeps, wakes, speaks alone; Such joy won't be forgot.

硕人 · 手如柔荑,肤如凝脂,领如蝤蛴,齿如瓠犀,螓首蛾眉。巧笑倩兮,美目盼兮。

Like lard congealed her skin is tender, Her fingers like soft blades of reed;

Like larva white her neck is slender, Her teeth like rows of melon-seed,

Her forehead like a dragonfly's, Her arched brows curved like a bow.

Ah! dark on white her speaking eyes, Her cheeks with smiles and dimples glow.

木瓜 · 投我以木瓜,报之以琼琚。匪报也,永以为好也。

She throws a quince to me; I give her a green jade

Not in return, you see, But to show acquaintance made.

黍离 · 知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求。悠悠苍天,此何人哉!

Those who know me will say My heart is sad and bleak;

Those who don't know me may Ask me for what I seek.

O boundless azure sky, Who's ruined the land and why?

采葛 · 彼采葛兮,一日不见,如三月兮。

To gather vine goes she. 

I miss her whom I do not see, One day seems longer than months three.

叔于田 · 岂无居人,不如叔也,洵美且仁。

Is it true there's none in the town?

It's only that I cannot find Another hunter so handsome and kind.

褰裳 · 子不我思,岂无他人。狂童之狂也且。

If you don't love me as you seem, Can I not find another one?

Your foolishness is second to none.

风雨 · 风雨凄凄,鸡鸣喈喈。既见君子,云胡不夷?

The wind and rain are chill; The crow of cocks is shrill.

When I've seen my man best, Should I not feel at rest?

子衿 · 青青子佩,悠悠我思。纵我不往,子宁不来?

Scholar with belt-stone blue, How long I think of you!

Though to see you I am not free, O why don't you come to see me?

野有蔓草 · 有美一人,清扬婉兮。邂逅相遇,适我愿兮。

There's a beautiful lass With clear eyes and fine forehead,

When I meet the clear-eyed, My desire's satisfied.

甫田 · 无思远人,劳心怛怛。

Don't miss the far-off one, Or your grief won't be done.

车邻 · 今者不乐,逝者其亡。

If we do not enjoy today, We'll regret when life ebbs away.

蒹葭 · 蒹葭苍苍,白露为霜。所谓伊人,在水一方。

Green, green the reed, Frost and dew gleam.

Where's she I need? Beyond the stream.

月出 · 月出皎兮,佼人僚兮。舒窈纠兮,劳心悄兮。

The moon shines bright; My love's snow-white.

She looks so cute. Can I be mute?

南山有台 · 南山有台,北山有莱。乐只君子,邦家之基。乐只君子,万寿无期。

Plants grow on southern hill And on northern grows grass.

Enjoy your fill, Men of first class. May you live long Among the throng!

湛露 · 湛湛露斯,匪阳不晞。厌厌夜饮,不醉无归。

The heavy dew so bright Is dried up on the trunk.

Feasting long all the night, None will retire till drunk.

菁菁者莪 · 菁菁者莪,在彼中沚。既见君子,我心则喜。

Lush, lush grows southernwood In the midst of the isle.

Now we see our lord good, Our faces beam with smile.

鸿雁 · 鸿雁于飞,哀鸣嗷嗷。维此哲人,谓我劬劳。维彼愚人,谓我宣骄。

Wild geese fly high; They mourn and cry.

The wise may know Our toil and pain.

The fool says, "No, Do not complain!"

北山 · 溥天之下,莫非王土。率土之滨,莫非王臣。

The land under the sky Is all the king's domain;

The people far and nigh Are under royal reign.

裳裳者华 · 裳裳者华,其叶湑兮。我觏之子,我心写兮。我心写兮,是以有誉处兮。

Flowers give splendid sight With lush leaves by the side.

I see the lord so bright; My heart is satisfied.

My heart is satisfied, I praise him with delight.

隰桑 · 心乎爱矣,遐不谓矣?中心藏之,何日忘之?

I love him in my heart, Why won't I tell him so?

Better keep it apart That sweeter it will grow.

苕之华 · 苕之华,芸其黄矣。心之忧矣,维其伤矣。

The bignonia blooms Yellow and fade.

My heart is full of gloom; I feel the wound grief's made.

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读