王冠第1季第1集台词
2021-08-11 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
In seeking his British nationalization, His Royal Highness | 在追求英国国有化的同时希腊和丹麦 |
Prince Philip of Greece and of Denmark | 王子殿下菲利普亲王 |
- renounces his Greek nationality... - Here, sir. | -宣布放弃其希腊国籍-先生这里 |
...and all foreign titles. | 和所有外籍头衔 |
And, from henceforth, he will be | 并且从今以后他将以 |
known as Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten, Royal Navy. | 英国皇家海军上尉菲利普·蒙巴顿之名示人 |
And here. | 签这里 |
Philip Mountbatten... | 菲利普·蒙巴顿 |
I... | 我 |
I... | 我 |
I... | 我 |
I grant you and the heirs, male of your body, | 我授予你和你的男性继承人 |
lawfully begotten, the dignities of Baron Greenwich, | 合法子嗣格林威治男爵 |
Earl of Merioneth and Duke of Edinburgh. | 梅里奥尼思伯爵和爱丁堡公爵 |
And Knight Companion | 以及最高贵的 |
of our Most Noble Order of the Garter. | 嘉德勋章皇家骑士之名 |
- Congratulations. - Thank you, sir. | -恭喜你-谢谢先生 |
- Well done. - Thank you. | -做得不错-谢谢 |
Yes. | 是 |
And? | 然后呢 |
They got through it. I got through it. | 他们熬完了我也熬完了 |
I think they'd have preferred a nice, pink-faced marquis | 我想他们更喜欢那种讨人喜欢的小白脸侯爵 |
with a grouse moor in the Scottish Borders. | 守着苏格兰边境一块能捕松鸡的荒地 |
Are you sure you wouldn't have preferred one of those? | 你确定你不想跟他们那种人在一起吗 |
Someone with a grand title, rather than a homeless Charlie Kraut? | 某个头衔显赫的人而不是无家可归的德国佬 |
No. | 不想 |
That would have all been very antiseptic. | 那样会太拘束了 |
Must you really smoke? You know how I hate it. | 你非得抽烟吗你知道我多讨厌抽烟的 |
Pity. Because I love it so very much. | 真遗憾因为我非常喜爱抽烟 |
But, like a great many other things, | 但是和很多别的事情一样 |
I'm going to give it all up for you. | 我会为了你把烟戒了 |
Well, you still have 24 hours to change your mind. | 好吧你还有24个小时可以改变主意 |
完整版请点击 | |
You think I can change my mind after all that? | 你觉得都这样了我还能改变主意吗 |
No. Too late. | 不能了太迟了 |
- I've signed myself away. - Or won the greatest prize on Earth. | -我已经放弃了-或者赢得了最大的荣耀 |
That's certainly what they think. | 他们就是这么想的 |
Sir. | 好的先生 |
It's what I think, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
Watch out. | 当心 |
See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
Try and get some sleep. | 尽量睡一会儿 |
You too. | 你也是 |
A naval officer's stag night? Chance would be a fine thing. | 海军军官的单身派对之夜吗好事难遂啊 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Question for you both. | 有件事问你们俩 |
Spot of blood in my spittle yesterday morning. | 昨天早上我吐的唾沫里有点血 |
- Ought I be concerned? - Well, I'm not a doctor, sir. | -我应该担心吗-我不是医生先生 |
- If it's just specks, sir... - It was. | -如果量很少的话-是挺少的 |
It's probably just the cold weather. | 大概只是天气太冷的原因吧 |
Gets right to the back of the throat. | 寒气冲到了喉咙后面 |
Cold weather. That's what I thought. | 天气冷我也是这么想的 |
The carriage will be cold too, Peter. | 马车里也会很冷的彼得 |
I've arranged for there to be hot water bottles, sir. | 我已经安排在里面放些热水袋了先生 |
Oh, well done. | 做得好 |
Oh, for Christ's sakes, James! | 老天爷詹姆斯 |
You're making bloody hard going out of this collar! | 你快把这领子扯坏了 |
- Sorry, sir. Nearly there. - You're doing it on purpose! | -抱歉先生马上就好了-你是故意的 |
Now, sir, we're not going to let something | 先生我们不会被领子这种小事 |
as small as a collar agitate us, are we? | 影响到心情对吗 |
No, thank you, James. Sir, eyes front. | 不用了谢谢詹姆斯先生请往前看 |
Chin up. | 抬头 |
There was a young lady named Sally, | 有个年轻姑娘叫萨莉 |
who enjoyed the occasional dally, | 喜欢跟人打闹调戏 |
she sat on the lap of a well-endowed chap | 她坐在器大活好的小伙子腿上 |
and cried, "Sir! You're right up my alley!" | 哭着说"先生我这里面都是你" |
Right. | 好的 |
There was an old Countess of Bray, | 有个伯爵老夫人叫布蕾 |
and... | 然后 |
you may think it odd when I say | 你们可能会觉得很奇怪 |
that despite her high station, rank and education... | 尽管她学识广博身份高贵 |
Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
...she always spelled cunt with a K. | 她总是把逼写成蕊 |
Shall we? | 走吧 |
You look beautiful | 你看起来真美 |
You'll be fine. | 没事的 |
All right. | 好了 |
Here we go. | 开始了 |
Slow down. | 慢一点 |
Are we the last? | 我们是最后一个吗 |
- Yes, sir. - Good. | -是的先生-很好 |
- Come along, Winston. - Wait, wait, wait. | -走吧温斯顿-等下等下 |
Now! | 走 |
Has Winston no shame? | 温斯顿不知道羞耻吗 |
It's a royal wedding, not a campaign trail. | 这是皇家婚礼不是竞选之路 |
He's outrageous. | 他是很过分 |
But you have to admire him. | 但你不得不佩服他 |
There's poor old Attlee. He's our prime minister. | 可怜的老艾德礼可是总理 |
- No one got up for him. - Yeah. | -没人给他起立-是啊 |
No, no. | 不 |
Winston still thinks he's the father of the nation. | 温斯顿仍然觉得他是这个国家的国父 |
This whole thing's Mountbatten's triumph. He engineered it all. | 蒙巴顿得逞了都是他一手策划的 |
The man who gave away India. | 这个放弃了印度的人 |
Dearly beloved, | 亲爱的诸位 |
we are gathered together here in the sight of God, | 我们在上帝面前 |
and in the face of this congregation, | 至此盛会齐聚一堂 |
to join together this man and this woman | 与这名男子和这名女子一道 |
in holy matrimony. | 见证他们神圣的婚礼 |
Who giveth this woman to be married to this man? | 谁将这名女子托付于这名男子 |
- I, Philip... - I, Philip... | -我菲利普-我菲利普 |
take thee, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary. | 将娶你伊丽莎白·亚历山德拉·玛丽 |
...take thee, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary. | 将娶你伊丽莎白·亚历山德拉·玛丽 |
You know why his three sisters aren't here? | 你知道他的三个姐姐为什么没来吗 |
- They're all married to Nazis! - Do shut up! | -她们都嫁给纳粹了-别喊 |
Prominent Nazis! | 著名的纳粹啊 |
完整版请点击 | |
I, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary... | 我伊丽莎白·亚历山德拉·玛丽 |
I, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary... | 我伊丽莎白·亚历山德拉·玛丽 |
take thee, Philip... | 愿嫁你菲利普 |
...take thee, Philip... | 愿嫁你菲利普 |
to my wedded husband. | 作为我的丈夫 |
...to my wedded husband. | 作为我的丈夫 |
To have and to hold... | 我们... |
To have and to hold... | 我们... |
To have and to hold... | 我们... |
from this day forward... | 从今往后 |
...from this day forward... | 从今往后 |
- for better, for worse... - ...for better, for worse... | -无论顺境或逆境-无论顺境或逆境 |
- for richer, for poorer... - ...for richer, for poorer... | -无论富贵或贫穷-无论富贵或贫穷 |
- in sickness and in health... - ...in sickness and in health... | -无论疾病或健康-无论疾病或健康 |
to love, to cherish, and to obey. | 都将彼此相爱珍惜服从 |
- "Obey"? - She insisted. | -"服从"-她坚持的 |
It was discussed. | 他们商议过了 |
And obey. | 服从 |
...to love and cherish and obey... | 都将彼此相爱珍惜服从 |
- till death us do part. - ...till death us do part. | -直至被死亡分离-直至被死亡分离 |
- Sheer perfection. - Your Highness... | -非常好-殿下... |
You have to hand it to her. It's quite a victory. | 你不得不认可她这是很大的胜利 |
There wasn't a single person supported the match. | 之前根本没有人看好他们这一对 |
Not a single ally at Court or in government. | 宫里和政府里都没有 |
Yet here we all are. | 但我们现在齐聚一堂 |
Utterly divine. May we have the groom's family, please? | 非常神圣请新郎的家人上前来 |
She turned us all on our heads. | 她让所有人都改变了想法 |
And barely opened her mouth in the process. | 却基本没自己开过口 |
- You overestimate her. - You underestimate her. | -你高估她了-是你低估她了 |
Well, in the past 48 hours, reality has sunk in. | 过去的48小时里现实说明了一切 |
With Philip's family. | 看看菲利普的家人 |
Would you look at the mother? | 你看到他的母亲了吗 |
- Just out of a sanatorium, I heard. - And dressed as a nun. | -听说她刚出疗养院-她穿得像个修女 |
- Are we ready? One... - A Hun nun. | -准备好了吗一-野蛮的修女 |
Ein, zwei, drei. | 一二三 |
To me, please. Are we ready? | 请看向我准备好了吗 |
Quite magnificent. Thank you, thank you. | 非常好谢谢 |
Your Majesties? | 陛下 |
That's quite charming. Are we ready? | 那很迷人准备好了吗 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
- What's that? - This present is from me. | -这是什么-我给你准备的礼物 |
Can I open it? | 我能打开吗 |
Oh, Papa! | 天啊爸爸 |
If your... | 如果你的 |
marriage is as happy as mine has been, | 婚姻能和我的一样幸福 |
I don't want you to miss a single thing. | 我不希望你错过任何一个瞬间 |
Lilibet? They're waiting. | 莉莉白他们在等你 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Put it in. | 放进来吧 |
- Bertie? - Are you ready? | -伯蒂-你准备好了吗 |
Everyone ready? Margaret? | 大家都准备好了吗玛格丽特 |
- Sir. - Thank you. | -先生-谢谢 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
We want the king! We want the king! | 我们要国王我们要国王 |
Row! Row you, bastards! | 划用力划 |
Everyone inside. We're starting now. | 大家进来吧我们要开始了 |
Thank you so much for coming. Oh, good, you're here! | 非常感谢你们能来太好了你们来了 |
Right, come on, you two, inside. Can't start without you. | 进来吧开场可不能缺了你们俩 |
- Boys, come on. - Yes, ma'am. | -孩子们进来吧-好的殿下 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
pray silence for Her Royal Highness, Princess Elizabeth. | 请安静伊丽莎白公主殿下有话要说 |
Thank you, Martin. | 谢谢马丁 |
As I'm sure you all know, | 相信大家都知道 |
my dear husband | 我亲爱的丈夫 |
will soon no longer be Lieutenant Mountbatten | 很快就不再是蒙巴顿中尉了 |
but Lieutenant-Commander Mountbatten. | 而是蒙巴顿少校 |
Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
Which, I gather, involves a whole new gold ring for me | 所以我觉得应该再给你的制服上 |
to sew onto your uniform! | 绣一个金环 |
Half a gold ring, darling. Half a gold ring, gentlemen. | 半个金环亲爱的半个先生们 |
So I've asked the two most important people here | 所以我想请这里最重要的两个人 |
to do the presentation. | 帮我展示一下 |
Hello? Charteris. Yes? | 你好我是查特里斯什么 |
Very good. | 很好 |
There we are. Good boy, Charles, well done! | 好孩子查尔斯很好 |
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢谢谢 |
Important call from London, ma'am. | 夫人伦敦来的重要电话 |
Charles! Anne! | 查尔斯安妮 |
Children. Wait. Wait. | 孩子们等等 |
They're waiting in the green drawing room, ma'am. | 夫人他们在绿色会客室等着 |
- Right. - Where's grandpapa? | -好的-爷爷在哪 |
He's upstairs with the doctors. | 他和医生们在楼上 |
Now, you wait with nanny and we'll be back in a minute. | 你和保姆在这等一会我们马上回来 |
Charles, wait. Here. Okay? | 查尔斯在这里等着好吗 |
- Mummy. - So glad you're here. | -妈妈-你们来了 |
- We came as soon as we could. - I know. | -我们以最快的速度赶来了-我知道 |
- Ma'am, I'm so sorry... - Granny. | -夫人很抱歉...-奶奶 |
They're operating. | 还在做手术 |
It's been two hours. | 已经两小时了 |
He's here. | 出来了 |
I'm happy to say the procedure went well, | 手术很顺利 |
and that His Majesty's immediate post-operative condition | 国王陛下目前的术后情况 |
is satisfactory. | 令人满意 |
Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你医生 |
That's good news, isn't it? | 这真是个好消息是吧 |
Yes. Are you all right? | 是啊您还好吗 |
...after the votes are finally counted, | ...经过最终投票统计 |
Winston Churchill is Prime Minister | 温斯顿·丘吉尔将再度出任 |
of Great Britain and Northern Ireland once again. | 大不列颠与北爱尔兰的首相 |
After the Conservative Party achieved a narrow... | 保守党派获得少数... |
No bacon. | 别放培根 |
A little bacon won't hurt, surely, Gerald? It's been five weeks. | 一点培根无妨吧吉罗德已经五周了 |
Let's cool this down. | 凉一下 |
And make sure that egg | 把蛋液涂抹均匀 |
is well-plated and no shell to risk irritation. | 千万别混进令人讨厌的蛋壳 |
And turn that noise off. He'll still be prime minister tomorrow. | 把那噪音关了至少明天他还是首相 |
- Ready? - Ready. | -好了吗-好了 |
Let's get him back on his feet. | 我们去把他扶起来 |
...who took office aged 83. | 83岁身居要职 |
We await the announcement of the new Cabinet in the coming days. | 期待后续关于新内阁成员的宣告 |
Good morning, Your Majesty. | 早上好国王陛下 |
- Your first day back at work. - Who won? | -重回工作岗位的第一天-谁当选了 |
Who, who won? | 谁谁当选了 |
Mr. Churchill, Your Majesty. By 17 seats. | 丘吉尔先生以17票胜出国王陛下 |
Good for him! You didn't hear me say that. | 恭喜他这句话你当作没听到 |
...Mr. Winston Churchill. | ...温斯顿·丘吉尔先生 |
They keep trying to count him out, | 他们一直想把他排挤出去 |
but he keeps getting back up. | 可他总能成功反击 |
...and happy moment, | ...幸福的时刻 |
to be elected for the second time, | 再度当选 |
as your Prime Minister. | 成为大家的首相 |
What this nation needs | 这个国家需要的就是 |
is several years | 一个能持续多年 |
of strong, steady, | 保持强大稳定 |
experienced administration. | 经验丰富的政府管理机构 |
Congratulations, sir. Dr. Moran is here for you. | 祝贺您先生莫兰医生来看您 |
Yes, you just won a General Election, but... | 没错你刚在大选中获胜不过... |
155 over 90. | 血压155/90了 |
We can do better, Winston. | 我们可以控制得更好温斯顿 |
Have a look at this for me, will you? | 帮我看一下这个好吗 |
In the war, we used mathematicians to decode the indecipherable. | 战争中我们请数学家破解无法辨认的密码 |
I need an expert to cut through the jargon. | 现在我需要专家来攻破这些专业术语 |
Are they keeping something from me? | 他们有没有对我隐瞒什么 |
Well, I wouldn't be unduly concerned about the man's pneumatics. | 此人的呼吸指标没什么需要担心的 |
And, given his age, and he's a smoker. | 鉴于他的年龄而且他还吸烟 |
Catarrhal inflammation, it's not that unusual. | 诊断为卡他性炎症这也没什么特别的 |
But I would be concerned about the bronchoscopy. | 不过我倒是有点在意支气管镜检查 |
They wouldn't have done that unless they were looking | 如果不是为了确定更严重的疾病 |
for something far more serious. | 一般不会做这项检查 |
And they conspicuously fail to mention the results. | 很可疑的是他们没提到检查结果 |
Instead they go on about the lung resection. | 却实施了肺切除手术 |
Which they performed because of "Structural alterations". | 是因为"结构改变"进行的手术 |
What are structural alterations? | "结构改变"是什么 |
It's what doctors say when they avoid using the word | 当医生避免使用那些不得不说的词时 |
that it almost inevitably describes. | 就会用这个词语来代替 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“王冠”