巴夏

巴夏:拖延症

2018-01-12  本文已影响0人  灵性能量开启

巴夏:拖延症


问:

And I feel the procrastination habit is also connected to this 

我感觉,我的拖延症跟这个有关

Because what I'm procrastinating on 

我之所以拖延

Are the things which don't excite me, 

就是因为这些事情,不是我所兴奋的

But I'm not doing what excites me, 

而且我也没做我所兴奋的事

And the higher mind is showing me that 

我的高我在向我展示:

You are not doing this things because I'm not excited about it. 

“你之所以没做这事,因为你对它不兴奋”

巴夏:

But you can use your procrastination in a positive way. 

但你可以用积极的方式,来利用你的“拖延”

Because if you are attempting to do something that you say excites you, 

因为,如果你想做 你认为让你兴奋的事

But your procrastinating 

但你拖延了

That's your first clue 

那就是你的第一个线索

That your definition of how you are going about it isn't in alignment with who you are, 

说明你做这事的方式,跟你真实身份不符(不匹配)

Because if it was you would be on it. 

因为如果方式对了,你早就做了

You would be jumping at it, 

你早“上马”了(跳)

You'd be doing it. 

你就已经在做了

You be passionate about being passionate 

你会对你的激情,充满激情

Any procrastination to do the thing you say you would love to do 

任何你说的是你爱做的事,只要你做得拖拖拉拉

Shows you that you're not going about it in the way that actually works best for you. 

都是在告诉你,你做这事的方式,不是最适合你的

Discover what that is. 

找到最适合你的方式

Investigate what that would be, 

研究出最好的方法

And you'll get more excited about it 

你就会兴奋起来

And you will see that it's an actual easy path. 

然后,你就会发现,“新的路”更轻松不费力

It's just that you're thinking it is more difficult than it is 

之前,你只是认为“新的路”走起来 会更难

Because you're going on a path that isn’t yours. 

因为你现在走的“老路”,不属于你

So investigation, the best method is to go into meditation? 

那最佳的研究方法,是去冥想吗?

If you want to use meditation, that's fine, 

如果你想通过冥想,那也是可以的

But you can think it through too 

你也可以多想想,想通了就行

You just have to discover what your definition of your relationship about how you're going about something is 

没完全明白,

And find out if you can with your imagination and communication with the higher mind 

为了不误导大家

Created a definition that works better for you than the one that you're using, 

暂时不翻译

For example, if you're saying well, 

我举个例子,假如你说:

I'm excited about writing 

“我对写作 感到很兴奋”

But somehow I don't seem to be able to get started 

但不知道从何处下笔

Well, what's the reason why I would hold back from doing what excites me, 

那是什么原因,使得我 限制自己去做我兴奋的事?

Well, let's see 

好吧,让我看看

Maybe I think for some reason I'm getting lost on the page 

也许,出于某种原因,我会没有思路

Or I'm going to have to sit there at the computer for hours and hours typing away. 

又或者,我不得不在电脑前写几个小时,但写出来的东西不能用

Well maybe that's not your way of writing. 

也许,这不是你的写作方式

Maybe if you go out somewhere in a park and take a piece of paper and a pencil. 

也许,你带上纸和笔,到公园去转转

Maybe the words will flow more naturally for you that way 

然后,写作思路就很自然的涌出来

If there's any procrastination. 

你有的任何拖延

It just means you're not doing it in the way that most in alignment with you, 

都意味着,你做的方式,并不是最适合你(匹配)

Find out what the way is that most alignment 

找到最适合的方式

And everything will start flowing again 

一切就地开始流动了

问:

I got you! 

我懂了!

巴夏:

Yes? -- yes! 

明白吗?-- 是的!

Does that help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Yes, it does! 

是的!有帮助!

巴夏:

How exciting. 

真是兴奋啊!

问:

Thank you 

谢谢!

Is .. 

还有……

夏:

That's it! 

不能再问了!

问:

OK! Thank you. 

好吧!谢谢!

巴夏:

If nothing else, 

如果你真的没啥可写

And you feel procrastination 

感觉拖延症又犯了

If you're really a writer 

如果你真的是个作家

You would write about your procrastination 

你就会写你的“拖延症”

And then you won't be procrastinating 

然后你就不再拖延

As simple as that, if you're a writer 

如果你真是个作家,那么事情就会这么简单

Know that you're a writer and everything that you do, 

如果你真的知道自己是个作家,那你做每件事的方式

Even if you're shopping for groceries 

即使是上街采购

You're doing it as a writer would 

你都会像个真正的作家那样

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读