复生
听那首party song. 想起画面中的He is so beautiful. 心跳停一拍,太戳人了,虽然不是什么山盟海誓,也不是对Kieren当年说的,但就是一句简简单单的话,就好像他了解他的一些,看懂的他的一切。
最后Simon因为Kieren的安全想要走,又因为他的话要留下来。泪目 damn. I love you
Simon给自己的墓碑上选的诗
I balanced all, brought all to mind, The years to come seemed waste of breath, A waste of breath the years behind In balance with this life, this death.
选自是叶芝 《一个爱尔兰飞行员的预知死亡》
I know that I shall meet my fate somewhere among the clouds above.
我将在云之上,与命运之神相会。
Those that I fight I do not hate,
与我战斗之人,我不怨恨。
Those that I guard I do not love,
我所保护之人,我不贪爱。
Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,
我之战斗,不为法律、不为责任、
Nor public men, nor cheering crowds.
不为民众、不为欢呼的掌声。
A lonely impulse of some delight, drove to this tumult in the clouds.
一脉微微的喜悦,催著我直上云霄。
I balance all brought all to mind,
云海浮沉,往日历历在目,
The years to come seemed waste of breath,
未来的似已惘然,
A waste of breath the years behind.
过去的已如尘烟。
In balance with this life, this death.
生死乃一线之隔。
--by William Butler Yeats