外贸职场职场菜鸟成长记上班这点事儿

秋季广交会将临!同老外沟通,优秀业务员必备的7类展会英语!(外贸

2017-09-29  本文已影响30人  星壶

本篇:外贸职场人,手把手教你用好展会英语,助你拿下客户!


2017年已经过了近四分之三,马上又要迎来秋季广交会了。

相信大家对于广交会并不陌生,很多外贸朋友会在展会上遇到外国朋友,甚至有的还能拿下国外客户订单。

那么,大家对展会英语了解多少,你的展会英语足够应对国外参展客户了吗?

今天Star就和大家简单分享一下,在外贸职场中,如何利用展会英语,专业而自信地拿下展会客户?


一、见面问候用语

1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you?

早上好/中午好/晚上好,有什么需要帮忙吗?

2. Nice to meet you. /How are you? /How do you do?

很高兴见到你!/你好!

3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. u.

与你们相遇真是莫大的荣幸。/对于同你们会面,我期待已久了。

4. Welcome to China.

欢迎来到中国。

5. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here./ Is this your first visit to China?

希望你能在这儿度过一段美好时光。/请问,这是你第一次来访中国吗?


二、简单寒暄用语

1. Let me introduce you to Mr. Zhang, general manager of our company.

请允许我向你介绍,这是我们的总经理,张先生。

2. Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.

很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

3. How do I address you? What line of business are you in?

如何称呼您?您是做那一行?

4. Thank you for coming. /It’s going to be the pride of our company.

谢谢您的光临。/这将是本公司的荣幸。

5. I’m sorry to disturb you.

对不起打扰你一下。

6. Excuse me a moment. Excuse me. I’ll be right back.

对不起,失陪一下。/对不起,我马上回来。

7. Let us keep in touch.

让我们保持联系。


三、相互介绍用语

1. Let me introduce myself. My name is Dale Chen, and l’m a salesman in the Marketing Department.

请允许我自我介绍,我是XXX,我是市场部的一位销售。

2. Hello, I am Dale Chen , and I’m a salesman of Shanghai GaoXiang Electronic Commerce Company. It is a pleasure to meet you.

你好,我是XX,我是上海XX电子商务公司的一位销售人员,很高兴见到你。

3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.

我向您介绍一下XX,他是我们公司的市场部经理。

4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

请允许我向您介绍XX先生我会将你介绍给李XX先生,他是我们公司的总经理。

5. Do you remember me? Dale Chen from Marketing Department of XX. We met several months ago.

请问你还记得我吗?我是XX公司市场部的XX,我们在几个月之前会过面。

6. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?

还有谁没有相互介绍过的吗?

7. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?

我可以向你要一张名片吗?/请问您可以给我一张您的名片吗?


四、小聊片刻用语

1. Is this your first time to China?

这是你第一次来到中国吗?

2. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?

来到中国,你认为你看到的最有趣的东西是什么?

3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?

你喜欢哪一些中国美食呢?

4. The weather is really nice.

这会儿的天气确实不错。

5. What do you like to do in your spare time?

闲暇时间,你喜欢做点什么?

6. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?

对此,你有什么看法?/你的意见是什么?

7. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.

与你聊天非常愉快。/同你畅聊,我感到非常享受。


五、请求重复话语

1. Could you repeat that, please?

请问你可以重复一下那句话吗?

2. Could you say that again, please?

不好意思,你可以再说一遍吗?

3. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?

抱歉,请你稍微说得慢一些,可以吗?


六、常用谈判用语

1. What about the price?/What do you think of the payment terms?

对价格有何看法?/对支付条款有何看法?

2. How do you feel like the quality of our products?

你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

3. What about having a look at sample first?

要不先看一看产品吧?

4. This new product is to the taste of European market./I think it will also find a good market in your market.

这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。/我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

5. We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.

我们对样品的质量很满意,就看你们的报价了。

6. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.

虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱歉,我们不能再减价了。

7. To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

在某种程度上,我们的报价取决于你的订购量。

8. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

谢谢你询价。可否告知您的采购量,以便我方给出报价。

9. Reliability is our strong point./You can rest assured.

我们在这方面很可靠。/您可以放心。


七、约会客户用语

1. May I make an appointment? I‘d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order.

我们可以组织一次会议吗?我想要开会来讨论这笔新的订单。

2. Do you think you could make it Monday morning? That would suit us better.Would you please tell me when you are free?

请问,您认为会议可以安排在周一上午吗?那个时间段对于我们比较合适。请您告知我们您什么时候方便呢?

3. Let’s fix the time and the place of our meeting.

让我们安排一下这场会议的时间地点吧。

4. Anytime except Monday would be all right.

除了周一,其它时间都允许。(安排这件事/这场会议)

5. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the same time?

请问你可以把我们的约定,从明天上午10点改到后天上午同一时间吗?

6. OK, I will be here on time.

好的,我会准时赴约。

7. I’m sorry, it looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made.

抱歉,看起来我不能如期赴约了。

-----------------------------------

我是外贸职场人星壶,欢迎关注。

一路前行,感恩有你!

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读