IT狂人S01E02 (鞋控Jen)彻底废了
What's that?
你那什么玩意?
Oh, I've made a stress machine to try out for myself, like the one in that class.
哦,我造了一台测压器想自己测测,跟讲座上的差不多。
Watch this. I'm going to ask myself a very personal question.
看好了。我要问自己一个非常私人的问题。
Don't worry, I'm not really going to ask myself any questions.
别担心,我不会真问自己的。
Pretty good. Not as good as the one in the stress class.
不错嘛。不过还是没压力讲座上那台好用。
The shoes!
鞋子!
What was all that about?
那是怎么回事?
Well, like all the women, she's shoe mad!
哦,跟别的女人一样,鞋控呗!
It's a bit sexist, isn't it?
这话说得有点性别歧视,不是吗?
Do you know one woman who isn't obsessed with shoes?
你认识哪个女的不迷恋鞋吗?
No, but I only know one woman, and she just left the room shouting: "The shoes!"
不认识。我只认识一个女人,她刚刚离开屋子,边走边喊"鞋子!"The needle's freaking out!
指针都转傻了!
Try not to hurt yourself!
别戳到自己!
Moss? Did you use a soldering iron to make that stress machine? Yes.
莫斯?你造测压器时用电烙铁了吗?用了啊。
You turned it off?
你关了吗?
Oh I'm fairly sure I did!
我确定关了!
Because, you remember what happened last time, right?
以为,你还记得上次的事吧,对吗?
Yes! That was very funny!
当然记得!太好玩了!
Well no! No. It was very dangerous and someone nearly died!
不是!不好玩。那次非常危险,差点出人命!
Right! No! Yeah! I was thinking of a different incident. The one on the golf course.
对!不是!啊对!我刚才还以为是另一件事,就是高尔夫球场那事呢。
What? I'm talking about the fire!
什么?我说的是那场火灾!
Oh yeah, fire. Sorry! I always get mixed up between golf and fire.
哦对对,火灾。不好意思!我总是搞不清高尔夫和火灾。
Just make sure it's off!
去确认一下是不是关了吧!
It is off. I think.
是关了。我觉得。
Well, just make sure it is.
你就去确认一下吧。
I will make sure it is.
我待会就去确认。
And if it's already off...
如果是关着的怎么办...
I'll just walk away!
那我走开就好了!
Will he get off my back! What is he? The soldering iron police? It's off. That means I turn it on...and just walk away!
就不能少啰嗦几句吗!他是谁啊?烙铁警察吗?已经关好了。就是说我要打开...然后走开就好了!
生活中总能碰到这样一些人,同样的事情说了一遍又一遍,或者总是在那里指指点点,告诉你该这样,该那样——烦都被烦死。这个时候,你可以清一下嗓子,说一句“get off my back”!说一句“get off my back”,常常是指别再啰嗦了,别再喋喋不休了。
Oh four! I mean five! I mean fire!
哎呀"着果了"!我是说"着喔了"!是"着火了"!
Now let's see what we have here.
先看看手头这东西是啥。
"Stand upright." Now, I can't read it...Oh, not me! I am a giddy-goat! Okay. "Remove safety clip."
"直立"。现在,我看不见字了...哦,不是让我直立!我真蠢!好的。"拔出保险夹"。
Don't look at my feet!
别看我的脚!
Fire? Fire...No...? "Aim nozzle at base of fire."
这儿着火了。着火了...好吧。"将喷嘴对准火焰根部。"
Oh, that is typical! Why has it done that?
哦,每次都这样!为什么会这样?
I'll just put this over here, with the rest...of the fire.
我还是把它放在这一起烧吧。
011 53...No. 011...011 huh...0118 999...0118 999...3!
011 53... 不对。011...011 额...0118 999...0118 999...3!
Hello? Is this the emergency services? Then which country am I speaking to?
你好?请问是紧急服务中心吗?我把电话打到哪国了?
Hello? Hello? I know! Yep. Subject:" Fire!" "Dear Sir", stroke, "Madam."
喂?喂?有了!主题:"着火啦!""尊敬的先生",斜杠,"女士".
"I'm writing to inform you of a fire which has broken out at the premises of..." No. That's too formal.
"我至此函,意在告知您一场火情的发生,失火的发生地点位于..."不行,这太正式了。
"Dear Sir", stroke, "Madam." "Fire!", exclamation mark. "Fire!", exclamation mark. "Help me!", exclamation mark.
"尊敬的先生",斜杠,"女士"."着火啦",感叹号。"着火啦",感叹号。"救命啊",感叹号。
"123, Carendon road." "Looking forward to hearing from you." "All the best, Maurice Moss."
"卡伦敦路123号。期待您的回信。祝一切安好。莫里斯·莫斯。"
What are you wearing size 5 shoes for, woman? You're at least an 8!
你为什么要穿5码鞋呢,女士?你的脚起码有8码!
Eight? How dare you? !
8码?你竟敢这么说?!That foot is completely mangled. And the other one's even worse. You're not wearing these again.
那只脚已经彻底残了,另一只更糟。以后不许再穿这双鞋。But I threw away my other shoes, what am I supposed to wear?
可我把其他鞋都扔了,我该穿什么啊?
Hello! Hello! Do you remember me? Can I have a go in your machine now?
你好!你好!还记得我吗?现在我能借你的机器试试吗?Oh hello again! Oh hi!
又见面了!哦你好!Please thank Yamamoto San for this fine ceremonial sword. It is a magnificent symbol of our new merger.
请替我感谢山本君惠赠这把精致的军刀。这是我们双方公司最新合并的伟大标志。
I am sorry that my gift. A huge pair of Doc' Martins, is extremely thick and heavy sorts. It's so parltry in comparison.
很抱歉,我的礼物是一双巨型马丁靴,极厚极重型的。与您的相比真是寒酸不堪啊。
Please rest assured that my cultural advisor will be fired as soon as this meeting is over.
请放心,这次会议一结束我就把文化顾问炒了。
These are very heavy shoes. Yes.
这靴子确实很重。没错。