初为人父的我,手忙脚乱.....
我差点淹死了!
I almost drowned!
什么?你们留意过我吗?
-What? -Did you even care?
什么时候? 我都要潜到池底去了,可你们都不看我一眼。
-When?-I tried to get to the deep end, but you never watch me.
你总是盯着他们。- 冷静下来。
-You always watch them.- Hey. Calm down.
凯文,好了......别碰我。
-Kevin, come on...-Don't touch me.
当心点儿,孩子。
Watch yourself, pal.
你们一直忙着不让凯特吃得太多......
And you're so busy making sure that Kate's not eating too much...
凯文,冷静一下。-还有......
Kevin, calm down.- And...
还要担心不让兰德尔太自卑。
And Randall's not too adopted.
可这个时候,凯文去哪儿了呢?
And meanwhile, where's Kevin?
哦,你们猜猜看?
Oh, guess what?
他死了。
He's dead.
凯文......-孩子,我们爱你呢。
-Kevin...-Bud, we love you.
我们在看着......-别碰我。
-We were watching...-Don't touch me.
交给我吧。
I got this one.
嘿,过来。过来。
Hey, come here. Come here.
干什么?-抱歉,抱歉。
What?-I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起,好吗?
I am sorry. Okay?
我应该一直看着你的。好吗?-你是该看着我的。
I should have been watching. Okay? -You should have.
我承认错误,我该一直关注着你,孩子。
And I said I was and I should have been watching you, pal.
我也在努力。好吗?
I'm trying. Okay?
听我说,我知道我年纪比你大。
Look, I know that I'm bigger than you.
我知道我是成年人了,
I know that I'm an adult,
但我也是第一次经历这些,好吗?
but I, this, this is my first time, okay?
我也是第一次当爸爸。
This is my first time, too.
我有了你们三个,我也在努力。
I got three of you, and I'm trying.
对不起。我本该在你身边的。
I'm sorry. I should've been there.
我以后都会在你身边的,好吗?
And I'm gonna be there,okay?
好。
Okay.
能给我个拥抱吗?
Can I have a hug?
能说句“爸爸我爱你”吗?
Can I get a "Dad, I love you "?
孩子,我也是第一次当父亲,如果哪里做得不够好,请多原谅,好吗?
孩子,你也是第一次做小孩,一定会有很多事情不会做,做不好。
没关系,我们一起从头开始,好吗?
让我们一起努力,做好自己,可以吗?!