外贸展会常用英语,你学会了吗?
1. Only one sample here. We can't give yau
只有一个样品,不能给你。
2. Too expensivemuch.
太贵了。
3. Any discount
有折扣吗?
4.. Cheaper
可以便宜一点吗?
5. Show me this!
这个拿下来看看。
6. May I have your card?
名片给一-张,可以吗?
7.Here's our catalogue.
这是我们的目录。
8. Here's my card.
这是我的名片。
9. What's the material.
什么材料做的
10.The cost of raw material is increasing.
原材料价格上涨。
11.Do you have samples
有样品吗?
12. Can I buy a sample?
能买一个样品吗?
13. We'll give the money back when you place an order
下单时退钱给你。
14. Nice Glad to meetsee you .
很高兴遇见到你。
15.It would help if you could try to speak a little slower
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
16.Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
17.It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
18. We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts withrespect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
19.Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particularmarkets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
20. We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
21.Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely onemonth is ample time, isn't it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。-一个月的时间应该够了吧?
22. I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
23. I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
24. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
通常我们的报价都是FOB价
25. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from othermanufacturers. You'll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.
我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
26. We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business withother customers.
我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
27. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements.I'm sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
28. Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
29. We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
30.My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
31. Moreover, we've kept the price close to the costs of production.
再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
32. Out of stock.
没现货。