少年谢尔顿第1季第16集台词
2021-08-05 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
On any given day, | 随便哪天 |
our school gymnasium presented a cocktail of horrors. | 我们学校的体育馆都会发生各式各样的恐怖事 |
From daily humiliation... | 从日常丢脸 |
...to school-sanctioned violence... | 到学校认可的暴力 |
But one day a year, the gymnasium was transformed | 但每年有那么一天体育馆会摇身一变 |
into a haven of learning | 成为学习的殿堂 |
thanks to a remarkable institution | 这都要感谢一个了不起的惯例 |
known as the science fair. | 科学展 |
A chance for the student body to come together | 全体学生都有机会 |
in the name of research and progress. | 以研究和进步之名齐聚一堂 |
Uh, while some did the bare minimum... | 有些人毫不努力 |
...and others preferred razzamatazz over raw data, | 其他人则喜欢作秀多过原始数据 |
范德格拉夫起电机 产生静电高压的装置 | |
I set out to save humanity from deadly asteroids. | 我致力于拯救人类不被致命小行星灭绝 |
小行星的追踪和偏移 由谢尔顿·李·库珀呈现 | |
And made it all neatly fit on three poster boards. | 我把内容都整齐排在三块硬纸板上 |
The science fair may be a competition, | 科学展也许是场比赛 |
but when the goal is promoting knowledge, we're all winners. | 但当目的是分享知识时我们都是赢家 |
And the winner | 赢得 |
of the Medford High School Science Fair is... | 梅德福高中科学展的就是... |
SueAnn Ludlow! | 苏安·拉德洛 |
You've got to be kidding me! | 你逗我呢吧 |
Shelly. | 谢利 |
You people are crazy! | 你们这些人都疯了 |
Hey. All right. | 好了 |
You're celebrating mediocrity! | 你们在赞美平庸 |
Mediocrity! | 平庸 |
Mediocrity! | 平庸啊 |
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
完整版请点击 | |
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
I'll be in my room. | 我回房间去了 |
Oh, come on, Shelly. | 别这样谢利 |
You still got an honorable mention. | 你还是得到优等奖了呀 |
Stop reminding me. | 别提起我的伤心事了 |
I hate to see him so upset. | 我讨厌看到他如此不开心 |
Well, give him a little time, he'll calm down. | 给他点时间嘛他会冷静下来的 |
Fiddle-faddle! | 狗屁不通 |
The F word. | 都骂脏字了 |
He's real mad. | 他真的很生气 |
You don't always win in life, he needs to learn that. | 生活中并非次次能赢他需要学会这点 |
I know, but these are big feelings for a little boy. | 我知道但这对小男孩来说是很激烈的情绪 |
They're feelings everybody has. | 每个人都有这种情绪 |
It's part of growing up. | 这是成长必经阶段 |
I guess. | 说得也是 |
Poodle poop! | 狗狗屎 |
Okay. | 好了 |
Somebody's got to teach this kid to swear, | 得有人去教这孩子如何骂脏话了 |
it's embarrassing. | 这样很丢人 |
Sheldon, listen, | 谢尔顿听着 |
I know losing ain't easy. | 我知道输很难接受 |
I deal with it on the football field all the time. | 我在橄榄球场上经常要面对这个 |
It's like that big game we had last year against Nacogdoches. | 就像我们去年对纳卡多奇斯队那场重要的比赛 |
We were down 28 points at the half. | 中场休息时我们落后28分 |
It was raining, it was muddy. | 当时在下雨一片泥泞 |
Everybody in the stands had gone home. | 看台上的人全都回家了 |
But somehow, we managed to claw our way back | 但不知怎的我们成功在终场前一分钟 |
to a tie with a minute left. | 追成平手 |
And then, they threw a Hail Mary, | 然后他们传了一个孤注一掷的长传 |
and the receiver stepped out of bounds, | 接球员出界了 |
but the ref didn't see it. | 但裁判没看到 |
After all that, we lose on a bad call. | 经历了这么多后我们输在了错判上 |
Believe me, I was furious. | 相信我我当时气炸了 |
But I sucked it up, | 但我忍住了 |
and I walked across that field and I shook their hands. | 我走到球场另一边跟他们握手 |
I didn't hear a word you said. | 你刚说的我一个字都没听进去 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
So while an animal cell has a membrane, | 动物细胞有细胞膜 |
a plant cell has a membrane and a cell wall. | 植物细胞则有细胞膜和细胞壁 |
Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
Sheldon, what are you doing? | 谢尔顿你在干什么 |
Being disrespectful, sir. | 目无尊长老师 |
Ah. How come? | 为什么 |
Because I'm disillusioned with the school system. | 因为我对学校制度幻灭了 |
Georgie, do you know what's going on with him? | 小乔治你知道他怎么回事吗 |
Actually, I'm trying to ignore it. | 事实上我在努力无视他 |
Well, get your feet off the desk. | 你把脚放下来 |
What if I don't? | 如果我不放呢 |
I was sent to see Principal Petersen. | 老师叫我来见彼得森校长 |
What is it this time? | 这次你又做了什么 |
Youthful rebellion. | 青春期叛逆 |
My voice hasn't changed yet, but my attitude has. | 我还没变声但我的态度变了 |
I'll let him know you're here. | 我通知他你来了 |
You do that. | 麻利点儿 |
Ma'am. | 女士 |
Sheldon Cooper's outside. | 谢尔顿·库珀在外面 |
Who sent him now? | 这次是谁叫他来的 |
- Givens. - Well, you know what? | -吉文斯-你知道吗 |
Givens needs to man up. | 吉文斯应该爷们一点 |
Cooper's a little boy. | 库珀只是个小男孩 |
It's not hard to handle him. | 对付他一点都不难啊 |
I'll send him in. | 我叫他进来 |
H-Hold on a minute, just... | 先等一下 |
Does he know I'm in here? | 他知道我在办公室吗 |
Attention, students and faculty. | 全体学生和教员请注意 |
Oh, no. | 糟了 |
This is Sheldon Lee Cooper. | 我是谢尔顿·李·库珀 |
What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
We're taught that hard work pays off, but that's not true. | 我们被教导努力会有回报但那不是真的 |
I came up with a solution to save Earth | 我想出了从致命小行星手中 |
from killer asteroids, | 拯救地球的方法 |
and lost the science fair | 却在科学展中 |
完整版请点击 | |
to SueAnn Ludlow, and her frizzy hair machine. | 输给了苏安·拉德洛及她的炸头毛机器 |
But it wasn't just me who lost, we all lost. | 但输的不只是我我们都输了 |
Wake up, people. | 你们清醒一点 |
The system's broken. | 这个体制已经崩坏了 |
Real innovation isn't valued. | 真正的创新不被重视 |
Nowadays, it's all about flash and style. | 这年头浮夸和有型才是王道 |
I blame MTV. | 都怪MTV台 |
音乐电视网频道节目主要面向青少年 有时被人诟病推广脑残内容 | |
Luckily, my parents can't afford cable. | 幸好我的父母订不起有线电视台 |
We can afford it. | 我们订得起啦 |
I urge you all to rise up. | 我敦促你们都起来反抗 |
They can't send everyone to the principal's office. | 法不责众不可能全都去见校长 |
Chew gum in class, use a number one pencil, | 在课上嚼口香糖改用一号铅笔 |
go nuts. | 疯起来吧 |
This is Sheldon Lee Cooper signing off. | 谢尔顿·李·库珀发言完毕 |
Live long and prosper. | 生生不息繁荣昌盛 |
You better run, you little punk! | 有种你别跑小兔崽子 |
I can't believe you sent him to bed without his dinner. | 真不敢相信你让他饿着肚子就上床睡觉 |
That's right. | 没错 |
On spaghetti and hot dog night. | 而且今晚还是吃热狗意粉 |
- That's rough. - He's got to learn. | -够残忍-他必须学会教训 |
Let's talk about something else. | 我们聊点别的吧 |
Georgie, how was your day? | 小乔治你今天过得怎么样 |
My brother told the entire school we can't afford cable. | 我弟弟告诉全校的人我们家订不起有线电视 |
Oh, right. | 对哦 |
Missy? | 米希 |
Good, until I learned we can't afford cable. | 本来挺好直到听说我们订不起有线电视 |
I've been thinking, and there's something I'd like to say. | 我一直在思考我有话想说 |
Unless it's an apology, I don't want to hear it. | 除非是道歉否则就不用说了 |
I'm quitting science. | 我要放弃科学 |
Not an apology. | 并不是道歉 |
Spank him, Dad. | 打他屁股爸爸 |
I'm really getting worried about Shelly. | 我真的开始担心谢利了 |
Acting out, and now quitting science? | 之前是发脾气现在还要放弃科学 |
Oh, I'm sure he'll get right back to it. | 他一定马上就重新沉迷科学的 |
I've quit smoking and gambling plenty of times. | 我也戒过烟和赌博很多次了 |
Hmm. Look in my purse. | 打开我包包看看 |
Nothing but cigarettes and scratchers. | 里面只有烟和刮刮乐彩票 |
Maybe he should talk to somebody. | 也许他该找人谈谈 |
Not it. | 做梦 |
I meant a professional, George. | 我是指跟专业人士谈乔治 |
But way to be a dad. | 不过你可真是"好"爸爸啊 |
Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
Thank you for seeing us on such short notice, Doctor. | 谢谢你这么快就腾出时间见我们医生 |
Oh, not a problem. | 不客气 |
Sheldon, | 谢尔顿 |
I remember you. | 我记得你 |
Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Uh, you two, make yourselves comfortable. | 二位女士请随意 |
Me and my main man Sheldon are gonna go | 我跟我兄弟谢尔顿 |
have a little chitchat in my office. | 要到我办公室里好好聊聊 |
I don't like chitchat, and I'm not your main man. | 我不喜欢聊天我也不是你兄弟 |
Right on. | 好极了 |
Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
Now, Sheldon, I understand you've changed your mind | 谢尔顿我知道你改变主意 |
about being a scientist. | 不想当科学家了 |
And you're gonna say I can't? | 你打算说我不能这么做吗 |
No. I think that's great. | 不我觉得那样很棒 |
- You do? - Yeah. | -真的吗-嗯 |
I think it's important to keep your options open. | 我认为对人生选择保持开放态度是好事 |
Let me tell you a little story | 让我告诉你一个小故事 |
about an extremely smart young boy. | 主角是一个非常聪明的小男孩 |
Me? | 我吗 |
Me. | 是我 |
For the longest time, | 有很长一段时间 |
I thought I was gonna be | 我都以为自己会成为 |
a professional figure skater. | 一名专业花样滑冰运动员 |
And then you became disenchanted with the field like I did? | 然后你跟我一样对那个领域幻想破灭了吗 |
Exactly. | 正是 |
Someone skated right over my foot. | 有人穿着冰鞋在我脚上滑过 |
And that was that. | 从此没戏了 |
I'm not sure that's the same thing. | 我不确定这是一回事 |
I'd say you lost your passion the way I lost my big toe. | 你失去激情与我失去脚趾的方式如出一辙 |
Don't draw in that. | 别在上面乱画 |
Hey. We're all done. | 我们结束了 |
- How'd it go? - Great. | -怎么样-很好 |
I feel a lot better. | 我感觉好多了 |
Well, that's just wonderful. | 实在太棒了 |
So, you're going back to science? | 那你要继续研究科学吗 |
No. In fact, I'm going as far away from science as possible. | 不事实上我要离科学越远越好 |
I plan to pursue the arts. | 我打算投身艺术行业 |
What kind of arts? | 哪种艺术 |
I've decided to become an actor. | 我决定以后要当演员 |
Of course you have. | 不出所料 |
Why's he want to study acting? | 他为什么想学演戏 |
The doctor encouraged him to try something different. | 医生鼓励他尝试不一样的东西 |
Maybe he'll learn to act normal. | 也许他能学会表现得像正常人 |
How about you learn to act nice? | 不如你学学如何友善待人吧 |
You people don't appreciate my sense of humor. | 你们都不懂欣赏我的幽默感 |
As long as he starts behaving himself in school, | 只要他开始在学校乖乖的 |
I don't care what he does. | 我不在乎他做什么 |
You know, I actually did a little community theater | 其实我20几岁时曾在一个社区小剧团 |
back in my 20s. | 演过戏 |
Is that so? | 是吗 |
I had a good part in Oklahoma. | 我在《俄克拉荷马》演了个很棒的角色 |
♪ I'm just a girl who can't say no. ♪ | ♪ 我就是一个无法拒绝的女孩 ♪ |
Say no to what? | 拒绝什么 |
Well... | 这个嘛 |
To, uh, eating her vegetables. | 无法拒绝吃蔬菜 |
It was fun. | 特别好玩 |
But I'm pretty sure doing plays | 不过我很肯定排戏 |
is just an excuse to change in front of each other backstage. | 只是为了能在后台一起换衣服 |
- Really? - Yeah. | -真的吗-是啊 |
Theater folk just love to take their clothes off. | 戏剧圈的人可爱脱衣服了 |
How many people saw you naked? | 有多少人看过你的裸体 |
A lot. | 很多 |
- Mom. - Enough. | -妈妈-够了 |
Y'all don't understand my sense of humor, either. | 你们也不懂我的幽默 |
Hello. Are you Mr. Lundy? | 你好请问你是伦迪老师[先生]吗 |
My father is Mr. Lundy. | 我父亲才是伦迪先生 |
Well, then what should I call you? | 那我应该怎么称呼你 |
I guess Mr. Lundy. | 伦迪先生吧 |
My father's dead. | 毕竟我爸不在了 |
I was told you're the head of the drama department. | 他们告诉我你是戏剧部的负责人 |
Mm-hmm, and the girls' volleyball coach, | 没错也是女子排球队的教练 |
which, between us, is the real drama department. | 偷偷告诉你那边的人戏才多 |
Was that a joke? | 这是个笑话吗 |
I thought so. | 我觉得是 |
Can I help you? | 你有什么事 |
I'm interested in becoming an actor. | 我想当演员 |
Well, good for you. | 那敢情好 |
You've come to the right place. | 你来这里就对了 |
You know, I-I've been a professional actor | 我也是个职业演员呢 |
for years and years. | 当了好多好多年了 |
Really? What have you been in? | 真的吗你演过什么 |
Well, have you seen the mattress madness commercials | 你看过一个床垫的广告吗 |
on channel 68? | 在68频道播出的 |
I'm soft and firm | 我又柔软又结实 |
in all the right places. | 该软则软该结实则结实 |
Wow. You're famous. | 你是名人啊 |
Well, I... | 这个嘛... |
And I was Carbucketty | 我也曾经出演过 |
in the Dallas-Fort Worth Players production of Cats. | 达拉斯沃斯堡市制作的音乐剧《猫》 |
Did you see that? | 看到没 |
No, I'm afraid of cats. | 不要我怕猫 |
Well, you realize the cats are just the actors. | 你知道那些猫都是演员演的吧 |
I still wouldn't risk it. | 我还是不想冒这个险 |
You're an odd boy, but you make it work. | 你真是个奇特的孩子但你应该能行 |
Anyway, uh, auditions are next week. | 好了试镜是在下周 |
- You're welcome to come on by. - Excellent. | -到时候欢迎你来-太好了 |
I checked out a book on acting | 我借了一本讲演戏的书 |
so I should have the hang of it by then. | 到时候我应该已经掌握得差不多了 |
Well, I like that confidence. | 我喜欢你这自信 |
Thank you. Most people find it off-putting. | 谢谢大多数人都觉得反感 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”