【试译】 I like for you to be stil
I like for you to be still
我喜欢你是静静的
——聂鲁达 Pablo Neruda (智利)
I like for you to be still,it is as though you were absent,
我喜欢你是静静的,仿佛你消失了一样
and you hear me from far away,and my voice does not touch you.
你听见遥远的我,而我的声音无法触碰你
It seems as though your eyes had flown away ,and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.
就像你的眼睛遮上了一层迷雾,
你的嘴唇被吻封缄
As all things are filled with my soul
所有的事情都充盈了我的灵魂
you emerge from the things, filled my soul.
你从所有的事情中浮现出来,吞噬了我的灵魂
You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream, and you are like the word Melancholy.
你如同我的灵魂,就像一只梦中的蝴蝶,你就像忧郁的语言
I like for you to be still,and you seem far away.
我喜欢你是静静的,就像你已经远去
It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove.
你听起来很悲叹,如同一只悲鸣的蝴蝶。
And you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you:
你听见遥远的我,而我的声音无法触碰你
Let me come to be still in your silence.
让我在你的静谧中安静
And let me talk to you with your silence that is bright as a lamp, simple as a ring.
让我和你谈谈你如一盏灯的寂静,简单如环。
You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations.
你就像这宁静的夜晚,拥有沉浸的星空和一方宁静
Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid.
你的沉默就像那遥远而沉静的星星
I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent,
我喜欢你是静静的,仿佛你消失了一样
distant and full of sorrow as though you had died.
遥远而令人心痛,彷佛你已经死去。
One word then,one smile,is enough.
那时,一个词,一个微笑,足以
And I am happy, happy that it's not true.
那样,我会开心,尽管那不是真正的开心