犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-03-08 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Julisa ... Julisa ... | 朱利莎,朱利莎 |
Aure ... | 阿鲁 |
Julisa | 朱利莎 |
Aurelio? | 阿鲁? |
Julisa | 朱利莎 |
Aurelio? Estado hacienda aqui? | 阿鲁? |
Why didn't you come to bed? | 为什么你不上床 |
Julisa... ayude me | 朱利莎 |
Back it up and set a perimeter | 建立保护线 |
No one within five hundred feet! | 没人可以靠近500米范围内 |
Quiet calm of this Coral Gables neighborhood | 电视说: 就在这个平静的小区 |
was shattered early this morning by... | 在今天早上被… |
Want a cup of coffee, H? | 想要杯咖啡吗? |
完整版请点击 | |
No, thank you | 不用,谢谢你 闻上去不错 |
That smells good | 德雷克:想来点咖啡吗? |
Put some hair on your chest | 放些毛发在你的胸口 别说得那么好听 |
Don't you just say the sweetest things | 那东西对你不好 |
That stuff's no good for you | 它会让你反胃的 |
It'll rot your stomach out | 相信现在拆弹小组 |


It is believed that the bomb squad | 正在屋内 严重吗? |
- ... is inside this house right now - Is it serious? | 换台 |
Change the channel | 不知道里面有没有人 |
It's not known if anyone else is | 是在屋内… |
in the house or if... | 还是在屋子的周围 |
Live on the scene of a bomb scare... | 一个炸弹在小区出现 |
... bomb in a Coral Gables... | 现场的是区的拆弹小组 (轮胎的声音) (警灯,人们谈话的声音) |
County Dade Bomb squad... | 我不知道 |
I didn't know they made body armor in triple extra-large | 他们把避弹衣做得那么大 他们也制造大小一样的夹克 |
They make jockey that size | 你也是不知道 |
but you wouldn't know anything about that either | |
Horatio Caine | 霍拉多蔡勒 |
Back from the dead | 从死人堆里爬出来了 |
Found any good fiber lately? | 找到线索了吗? |
Just enough to keep me regular | 最近手气不顺 |
What do we have here? | 这是塑料做的 |
Schedule-80 PVC collar | 这是塑料做的 |
clamped around the vic's neck | 围在受害者的驩子周围 |
Going to have to "John Wayne" it | 真的要保护好这些 |
That's not the way you taught us, Big Man | 这可不是你教我们的 大家伙 |
I don't have much choice | 我没有选择 |
Can't do remote | 必须手快一点 |
Got to be hands-on | 生意中最好的助手 |
Best hands in the business | 生意中最好的助手 |
Look, I gota go do this thing | 听着,我必须做这件事 |
but let's grab a beer later Catch up | 我们晚点一起喝支酒 |
I-I keep my insurance policies in a wall safe upstairs | 我会把我的保险单 放在楼上安全的地方 |
It's good to know | 好的 |
I keep mine in a sock drawer | 我把我的房子袜子那里 |
Would you tell my wife ... | 你能告诉我的妻子 |
tell her I love her | 告诉她我爱她 |
You can tell her yourself in a couple of minutes | 你自己可以和她亲口说 |
You two will be knocking back mojitos in no time | 你们还是会见面的 (转机的声音) 好的 我们不会再上当了 别再上当 不,不 (轮胎的声音) |
All right, we lost the family today this is top priority | 好的,今天我们失去了家庭 这是首要问题 |
- Where's Horatio? - Inside | 霍拉多在哪? 里面 |
Have you talked to him? Because, uh, I think he knew the guy | 因为,我认为他认识那个人 |
Yeah, Al Humphreys | 阿尔.汉普斯 |
He brought him on to the bomb squad, trained him | 他把那人带进拆弹小组 训练他 |
They were close | 他们很亲密 |
Give me a minute alone with him, okay? | 让我和他待一分钟 行吗 |


Okay | 好的 |
Thanks | 谢谢 (脚步声轻轻的靠近) (脚下?}⑦破裂) (呼吸声) |
Victim's name is, uh, Aurelio Moreno | 受害人的性命是 阿鲁.莫刃 |
He's a successful Columbian importer | 他是一个 成功的哥伦比亚的出口商 |
This is obviously the seat of detonation right here | 这很明显是点火器 |
The shattering effect here indicates high explosive and blast | 这种颗粒效果 证明爆炸的威力很大 |
and frag pattern indicates that | 爆炸形成的图案 |
the explosive, uh, was packed up front | 指明了爆炸物 是装在前面的 |
Everything above the neck is blown away | 驩子以上的都炸飞了 |
Below remains intact | 下半身完好 |
Horatio, this isn't a great idea ... | 霍拉多,这可不是个好主意 |
Is everybody outside? | 大家都在外面? |
Yeah | 是的,好的 |
You should stand down let us work this one | 你应该退下去 让我们一起解决这个吧 |
This is a crime scene like any other | 这和别的罪案没有区别 |
We should at least wait for the M.E. to clear the bodies | 我们应该等法医来清理尸体 |
What I need you to do | 我需要你干的是 |
is I need to get everybody in here right now to process this | 我需要全部人进来处理这个 |
I want every hair, nail, fiber and every ounce of Al's blood recovered | 我需要每根头发,指甲,纤维 他的每一滴血回收 |
There are no other crime scenes in Miami today | 今天这里没有其它的罪案 |
Three types of damage here: | 这里有三种破坏: |
Frag from the container thermal effect from the release of gasses | 容器的碎片 气体导致的热效应 |
and blast pressure | 以及爆炸波 |
Potentially the most damaging | 最大破坏力的是 |
Blast pressure forces air outward in a shock front | 冲击波的压力使得 前面压力增大 |
of up to twenty-nine thousand feet per second | 达到29,000英尺每秒 |
When did you ever work a bomb scene? | 你什么在炸弹现场工作过 |
I happen to read books | 我只是读书比较多 |
Okay? | 好了吗? |
What does your book say ... about this? | 你的书是怎么说这个的? |
Blast pressure has two phases: | 爆炸压力有两种形式: |
positive and negative | 正面的和反面的 |
When the air is pushed outward | 当空气被推出去 |
it creates a vacuum in the center | 在中间会形成真空 |
So everything gets sucked back in | 所以东西都被吸了进来 |
It also means that the components from this device | 同样意味着 这个装置的零件 |
are still in this room | 还在这个房子里 |
They'rein a thousand pieces, but we should find them | 可能有近千件 但是我们要找到它们 |
So, Calleigh, let's find out | 卡丽,我们找吧 |
whohad access to the house | 谁能进这间房? |
Eric, we've got to find that ransom note | 爱瑞克,我们必须找到 绑匪的条子 |
And Speed, you Megan and I will look for the bomb | 斯皮德,你和綟跟 和我一起找炸弹 |
Find the bomb, find the bomber | 找到炸弹才能找到放炸弹的人 |
Bomber came in through an unlocked window | 皋昆申:炸弹的人 是从没有锁的窗子进来的 |
in the maid's room | 在女仆的房间那里 |
完整版请点击 | |
Yesterday was her regular day off | 昨天是她放假的日子 |
Means the bomber knew their routine | 说明放炸弹的人 |
And Moreno's wife said | 知道他们的生活习惯 |
he liked to stay up late and watch TV | 莫刃的妻子说 他习惯看电视看到很晚 |
My guess is he got jumped right in the middle of Letterman | 我认为他正好碰到那个人了 |
"Top ten ways to get your head blown off." | 炸开你的头有10种方法 我很抱歉,我不是… |
I'm sorry, lieutenant.I didn't mean ... it's okay | 没问题 |
I also found some type of fabric on the frame | 我找到一些有架子的纤维 |
Let's get that to trace, all right? | 我们把这些交给翠丝吧 |
Isthis the note? | 这就是纸条? |
Yeah | 纸条上有新的痕迹 很少的血迹 |
Note's got some flash burns, minimal blood spatter | 纸条上有新的痕迹 很少的血迹 |
certainly readable | 我是说,这是个炸弹 |
I mean, "this is a bomb | 我是说,这是个炸弹 |
deliver $50,000 ... | 道勒: 5万? |
Fifty grand? | 他看了这里有多大吗? |
Did you see the size of that place? | 也许他已经问了10次之多 |
He could've asked for ten times that | 也许他已经问了10次之多 |
Let's get this to chemical processing | 我们把这些拿给化学化验 |
You got it, H | 好的 给你了 |
Are you okay? | 是的,我还行 |
Yeah, I'm fine | 是的,我还行 |
Horatio, what are you doing? | 霍拉多,你在干什么? |
I'm giving Al's wife his wedding ring back | 我交还阿尔的结婚介子 给他的妻子 |
That's evidence | 我知道 |
I know that | 你不能还给她 |
You can't just give it away | 你不能还给她 |
I'm not giving it away ... | 我知道 |
I'm giving it back | 但是我是还给她 |
Avulsive destruction of the face and frontal calvarium | 前额的头骨碎了 |
Thermal damage of the epidermis at the edges of the defect | 热效应导致的表皮党落 |
Thought I'd seen everything | 虽然我见过很多 |
I'm surprised he didn't take his head clean off | 我觉得很奇怪 为什么不是整个头掉下来 |
Yeah | 我知道了 |
I rushed tox | 在他身体内发现氯仿 |
Traces of chloroform in his system | 在他身体内发现氯仿 |
That's how the bomber | 给他带上项圈的 |
got the collar on him | 给他带上项圈的 |
You didn't know what hit you, did you, sugar? | 你不知道被什么击中 对吗 |
Rest of him doesn't look too bad considering | 其它人看起来很善解人意 |
Looks can be deceiving | 人不可貌相 |
My god ... | 我的天啊 |
what happened? | 白蝴蝶效应 |
"White Butterfly" effect | 压力过大会导致严重内伤 |
Pressure can cause massive internal damage | 压力过大会导致严重内伤 |
Lungs burst | 其它器官也受损 |
Other organs turn to soup | 其它器官也受损 |
How's Horatio holding up? | 霍拉多来跟怎么样 |
Fine | 好的 |
At least that's what he's telling me | 至少那是他告诉我的 |
He told me he wanted to be down here for Al | 他说他想要阿尔下来 |
For his post? | 为了他的职位吗 |
Yeah | 他说他可以解决 |
He said he could handle it | 他说他可以解决 |
What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
Told him I didn't need him down here | 告诉他下面不需要他 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字