Liz 小姐游美国—Complaint 投诉隔壁噪音

2019-10-11  本文已影响0人  Doris_super

After dinner, Liz wants to have a good rest. However,the loud noises from next door make it hard for her to sleep. She can't stand it any longer and is now calling to complain.

晚饭后,丽斯想好好休息一下。然而,隔壁巨大的噪音让她很难入睡。她再也受不了了,现在打电话来投诉。

Matthew Roberts & Liz Green

Matthew: 拉里酒店的大堂经理,多年的经验让他变得成熟稳重

Liz: 19岁的加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读

Matthew: Good evening. How can I help you?

马修: 晚上好。我能帮你什么吗?

Liz: I'd like to complain about the noises from next door.

丽斯: 我想投诉隔壁的噪音。

Matthew: I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please tell me more about the problem?

马修: 听到这个消息我很抱歉。你能告诉我更多关于这个问题的信息吗?

Liz: The guests next door seem to be having a party. They're shouting and laughing pretty loudly. Oh,and the TV is on full blast. It's been like this for over an hour. I can't fall asleep at all!

丽斯: 隔壁的客人好像在开派对。他们大声地又喊又笑。哦,还有电视开到最大音量。这样已经有一个多小时了。我根本睡不着!

Matthew: I'm so sorry for your bad experience,ma'ma. I'll handle this right away!

马修: 我为你的糟糕经历感到抱歉,女士。我马上处理!

Liz: Hopefully! Otherwise I'd have to move to another hotel.

丽斯: 希望! 否则我就得搬到另一家酒店去了。

当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:

Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。

Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?

I am sorry? 我很抱歉?

Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了

Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。

Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?

Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读