Liz 小姐游美国—Arrival 落地后入境
The plane arrives in Chicago on time and Liz is really excited about this trip. After getting down the plane, Liz follows the directional signs and comes to the customs officer.
飞机准时到达芝加哥,莉斯对这次旅行非常兴奋。下了飞机后,莉斯按照方向标志走到海关官员那里。
Danis Brown & Liz Green
Danis: 美国入境处工作人员,闲暇时最喜欢打篮球
Liz: 19岁的加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读
Danis: Good morning, Miss. Can I see your passport?
丹妮斯: 早上好,小姐。我可以看一下你的护照吗?
Liz: Sure, here it is. And this is my arrival card.
丽斯: 当然可以,给你。这是我的入境卡。
Danis: What is the purpose of your visit and how long will you stay?
丹妮斯: 您此行的目的是什么?您将在此停留多久?
Liz: I am here for tourism. I will stay for a month.
丽斯: 我是来旅游的。我将呆一个月。
Danis: OK. What is your final destination?
Danis: 好的。你的最终目的地是哪里?
Liz: Chicago.
丽斯: 芝加哥。
Danis: And do you have enough fouds to suppport yourself for that time?
达尼斯: 你有足够的资金来支持你那时候的生活吗?
Liz: Yeah, I have a credit card with a limit of 10,000 dollars.
丽斯: 是的,我有一张1万美元的信用卡。
Danis: Where will you be staying?
丹妮斯: 你将住在哪里?
Liz: I will be staying at a hotel.
丽斯: 我将住在酒店里。
Danis: Okay, Miss, would you mind opening the bag? Just a routine check.
丹妮斯: 好的,小姐,你介意打开袋子吗?只是例行检查。
Liz: Alright.
丽斯: 好的。
Danis: Looks like everything is okey. Enjoy your visit!
丹妮斯: 看起来一切都很好。享受你的旅程!
Liz: Thank you.
丽斯: 谢谢你。
当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:
Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。
Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?
I am sorry? 我很抱歉?
Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了
Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。
Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?
Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?